Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

When you refresh the Site Discussion page every few minutes to see if there was a new post, because it's your main social hangout on the internet. >_>

when you slowly begin hate the way the games mechanics work and how its run but you stay just because you put so much time into amassing a huge collection of cool lineages and stuff

-if you dream about dragon combinations and wake up to realize those dragons don't like breeding together

- The words "festive", "metallic" or "shine/shimmer/sparkle" makes you spazz

- You have 5+ DC tabs open every browsing session

*looks at 8 different tabs of DC+DC Forum currently open* This isn't even a lot for me... xd.png

And ohmigawd SHINY WHERE

- You spend every free computer minute on DC or the forums

- You get sad when the Forum Games section is full of your posts and start browsing back 5 or 6 pages to find interesting games

- You've filled the entire first page of the Forum Games section with your last-posts. Twice. (I have screenshots, I just don't know how to upload them xd.png)

-You spend every spare moment on the site and go through withdrawals when you're scroll locked (me rn...)

-Missing a rare egg/egg you needed in the biomes or AP ruins your day

-You talk about your lineages and what rares you picked up to someone who doesn't even play the game and has no idea what you're talking about

-Staring at all your good catches on your scroll for extended periods of time

This site has ruined me

-You have over 13,300 on your scroll.

One night I was woken up by a loud gust of wind blowing branches against the side of the house and for several moments while still half-asleep I was sure there was a Caligene dragon out there. XD

Also I keep coming up with lineage combinations even though I already have a small notepad full, and knowing that I'll probably never finish them all.

Though I already was here, I have something to add:

-When you get your first silver, and then spend every ten minutes rechecking to make sure it's not a sick dragon.

When you see a car registration number with PB and your first thought is purebred. rolleyes.gif

When you use your phone in class just to check on your dragons

I do this all the time xd.png

Or when you check your email during classes, see you have a PM, then run to check the forum in class while trying to hide your phone... whoops rolleyes.gif

I am a dragon cave addict.

I constantly check dragon cave in the morning, at school, and at night.

I have also memorized pretty much all the dragons egg sprites and descriptions.

I have been playing for at most three months.

I need serious help.

When you check on your dragons for two hours when you have a research paper due the next day.

When your'regan taking a test on Direct Current and see DC on the paper and try to find the awnser with Dragon Cave on it ^^;

You catch a silver egg, with a stunning Silver/Halloween Dragon checker in the AP, and proceed to spend two long hours refreshing its page. Why? Because you thought it was probably auto-abandoned, and wanted to see whether the owner was going to change the names of its parents, in an attempt to get the egg back.

It is so hard for me to be satisfied on this site.

You have all of your dragons' names and the names of their mates committed to memory.

You wake up in the middle of the night panicking about an egg you think you forgot to put into a hatchery (you didn't).

You've been playing for 5+ years wub.gif

When you are on break for a few months, you spend long hours camping in biomes for the 5-minute drops and the hourly drops just to attempt to grab a CB Gold for scroll completion.

When you've serious withdrawal symptoms when you can't catch even one of the eggs you want (rare/uncommon) in a day.

When you're checking the forums while you should be studying for your exams week.

Guilty.

Edited by Felixr2

...if you're folding the napkins at work and suddenly you need a Deep Sea/Skywing lineage in your life.

My work napkins are two very distinct shades of blue, lol.

...you have a dream about giving dragon hatchlings umbrellas.

I'm not kidding. For some reason I had a dream about DC where when I clicked a dragon hatchie it displayed a message saying that I gave it an umbrella... My brain is weird.

... you keep telling yourself you'll spend less time on DC, starting tomorrow. And it's always "tomorrow".

I'm probably literally addicted. unsure.gif

For some reason I had a dream about DC where when I clicked a dragon hatchie it displayed a message saying that I gave it an umbrella...

This is cute. biggrin.gif