Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

well, i read about 1 chapter and couldn't stand the book.

too many characters....

well, i would say the one i hate the most is leafpool b/c

my friend is absolutely obsessed w/warriors and leafpool and

it just annoys me too much!

ninja.gif

Just because your friend is obsessed doesn't mean ou have to hate.

And also, how is Tigerstar a hypocrite?

And yes, he does have two mates but... still, he's evil. :3

Daisy had two mates too, right? That kitty from the barn and Spiderleg.

Just because your friend is obsessed doesn't mean ou have to hate.

And also, how is Tigerstar a hypocrite?

And yes, he does have two mates but... still, he's evil. :3

Daisy had two mates too, right? That kitty from the barn and Spiderleg.

Cuz Tigerstar was all "NO HALF-CLAN CATS THEY R BAD YUS".

Then he had some half-clan kits.

Yup, Catty just told you.

And then he went from ThunderClan to ShadowClan.

nvm. I thought you meant half clan meaning half thunderclan and half shadowclan, for instance. I realize that would be called multi clan or something.

See ya, Stun wink.gif

Well anyways. Tigerstar's the real...scheming, plotting mastermind...Hawkfrost does help though. So I guess both of them are good. smile.gif except Hawkfrost's character sometimes annoys me. especially when he completely changes Ivypaw.

I don't like Ivypaw much either. She should have more faith in her sister. They're SISTERS. GAH.

I don't like Dovepaw OR Ivypaw. I want to scream at those two mouse-brains. Srsly!

Yeah. I mean, they're young. I can excuse them taht far. but I WOULD HAVE MORE COMMON SENSE.

And I sometimes hate the fact that they can't jsut talk it out. Their problems wouldbe made easier if they just took the time to TALK TO EACH OTHER. But NOOOO. They had to just ignore each other and like, make things more complicated for each other emotionally. And then it spirals out of control, which is when Hawkfrost stepped in (well not really, he actually talked Ivypaw into this...)

i absolutely hate crowfeather. hes like the only important cat from windclan, my favorite clan, and he's notheing like a windclan warrior should be: loyal! he fell in love with two cats from different clans, and one was a med. cat! yeah. just totaly forget the warrior code. then, just to say he's loyal, he pertended to fall in love with nightcloud. and on top of all this, he's windstar's decendant! what were the erins thinking!!!

Windstar? o.O

Yeah, exactly! Ivypaw is so stuck up. And Dovepaw should just explain about her power...

Wait, isn't Tigerstar half-clan in the beginning? Wasn't Pinestar his dad? O_o /confused

As for bipolar... Either that, or he has a sister obsession. He constantly acts like he's Mothwing's mate >.> I think i like Mothwing; she's the only cat who doesn't believe in StarClan, for once.

Leafpaw was okay... I guess. xd.png

Onestar and Tallstar are important WindClan cats, too. And let's not forget Mudclaw. xd.png

Yes, but Pinestar was originally in ThunderClan. He just....yeah. Spoilers. =P

Yes, but Pinestar was originally in ThunderClan. He just....yeah. Spoilers. =P

But still! >O

Who was his mother, though? O_o I forget. xd.png

haha. leopards to tigers. LOL.

Well now that explains something. tongue.gif I have nothing to say now. *thinks of something good to say about a cat (or bad)*

good to know.

*sigh* I must be the only one that actually thinks Firestar is nice enough to be liked. He's not my favorite, I just don't not like him.

*slaps self* I, being a grammar and spelling nazi, just used a double negative. ): though I am in a rush so please excuse me.

Well, my opinion of Firestar might have been diffrent if I didn't start out on the third book. Thus, making Bluestar my favorite character and him the cat that just happened to jump into the river after her right before Bluestar's death.

I know he had nothing to do with her death. It just bugged me.

FINALLY, another person who likes Leafpool. lol

It was kinda dumb of Firestar to jump in the river after Bluestar. >.>