Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Warriors has many lovable charries like Firestar, Graystripe, Leafpool, Squirrelflight, and others, but who do you HATE the most? Who would you love to see get hit by a monster?

My Hate List:

1. Sol (HA! YOU'RE NUMBER ONE NOW! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MANIPULATING BLACKSTAR!!!)

2. Onestar (I hope Firestar murders you in your den, you @$$hole.)

3. Hawkfrost (loved his dad, but Hawkie aint worth the dirt between his claws.)

4. Oscar (I hope Sparrowpelt finds him and chokes him for being a furball)

5. Nightcloud (she is *too* prickly, grr!)

...and that about sums it up. Who is on your Warrior hate list?

**EDIT**

I swapped around my Hate List because it was brought to my attention that Night really DIDN'T steal Crow; I WAS blinded by Leaf-Crow love. I apologize *not!* to Night and bump her to 5.

Happy news, Onestar: You get to stay EXACTLY where you are at 2, because you're second-best WindClan leader to Tallstar. (Considering the only other leaders we know of are Windstar, Gorsestar, and Swiftstar, and they didn't even debut long enough for me to evaluate them.)

**EDIT2**

After carful consideration and reading Sunrise (sniff) I've decided I like Berrynose. The only reasons I hated him were because he was annoying and too stupid to notice Honeyfern. But he did notice her finally, and when ________ happened in Sunrise, Berry lost most of his annoyance-ness. He is ceremoniously replaced by Oscar. Who I REALLY hate.

Edited by Kinkajou Karata

1- Daisy She annoys the **** outta' me. She wines and she never hunts or helps the Caln. I don't even know why she still there. She should go back to her twolegs. dry.gif

2- Ruby (Scourge's sister) IT'S ALL HER FULT THAT SCOURGE EVEN JOINED BLOODCLAN!!! IF SHE WASN'T SUCH A WORTHLESS PEICE OF FOXDUNG THEN HE WOULD BE ALIVE!!!

3- Breezepelt He's mean to the three for no apparent reason. He just like how Crowfeather used to be.

4- Leafpool I think she's really boring. I think she treats Jayfeather like a kit and I think she worries about everything dry.gif

Nightcloud? Stole Crowfeather? More like Crowfeather LED HER ON. Nightcloud SAVED Crowfeather. She was willing to become his mate DESPITE the fact the whole clan hated him. And what does she get in return? A mate who doesn't give a rat's *** about her or HIS OWN KID. Why do you think Breezepelt is such a jerk? Because Crowfeather treats him like foxdung. Crowfeather ignores HIS OWN SON. SHE HELPED HIM and everyone hates her because she's not LEAFPOOL. Remind me again who the terrible one here is? Oh right. CROWFEATHER, for USING her as a means to have a kid so he could stay in a clan he should have been rightfully kicked out of.

Leafpool. Freaking Leafpool. She gets so much author love from Erin Hunter because she's so ~*~special~*~ and everyone is constantly reminded how good and perfect she is. Leafpool? Is terrible. She decides to ditch her clan for a cat she only met about twice and suddenly decided she's in love with. The only reason she got to come back? Because Cinderpelt died. Then everyone forgives her because everyone just LOVES Leafpool even though she's a backstabbing traitor. Everything is about Leafpool. New Prophecy and Power of Three are supposed to be about Brambleclaw and Leafpool's kits (oh come on, everyone's figured it out by now), but it keeps coming back to her, because she can't just stay out of the spotlight.

In short, Leafpool is a lying, two faced traitorous brat who only thinks about herself, but everyone loves because Erin Hunter says we have to.

Edited by Levikitty

I'm just sick of Nightcloud being bashed because of rabid shippers. Nightcloud isn't as bad as everyone says she is, everyone just hates her because they were too blinded by OMG LEAFPOOL AND CROWFEATHER LOVE. People are willing to nitpick every single thing about Nightcloud, but willingly turn a blind eye to every single bad and stupid thing that Crowfeather and Leafpool have done? I don't even like Nightcloud and that pisses me off.

I'm just sick of Nightcloud being bashed because of rabid shippers. Nightcloud isn't as bad as everyone says she is, everyone just hates her because they were too blinded by OMG LEAFPOOL AND CROWFEATHER LOVE. People are willing to nitpick every single thing about Nightcloud, but willingly turn a blind eye to every single bad and stupid thing that Crowfeather and Leafpool have done? I don't even like Nightcloud and that pisses me off.

I like Nightcloud. There's something about how she's mean to Leafpool when they meet that makes me happy.

I like Nightcloud. There's something about how she's mean to Leafpool when they meet that makes me happy.

I think she kind of has a right to. I mean, her own mate is giving her and their kid the cold shoulder (and sometimes being outright nasty to) because he's off thinking about an ex.

And I like how everyone forgets it takes two to be a couple. If Crowfeather never asked Nightcloud to be his mate, none of this would be happening now. Unless Nightcloud had Crowfeather at gunpoint and said "MATE WITH ME YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORM. MY ONLY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO RUIN THE THUNDERCLAN MEDICINE CAT'S LIFE." Then maybe, yeah, it's okay to be mad at her. So technically, everyone should be mad at Crowfeather.

I hate Leafpool the most. She worries too much, and is always deciding "Should I do that? Or that? Don't do that, Squirrelflight!" It just ticks me off. dry.gif

O.O

You guys are freakin' out over book characters.

Which is completely fine, but watch the language.

I like Nightcloud. And Crow. And Leaf. But that's because they're all decent characters (in my opinion - don't slam me).

I don't like:

Daisy.

Brambleclaw (seriously? He lost so much character. >_<)

Leopardstar.

Firestar.

Berrystumpytail (that is what I call him. :3)

Squirrelflight.

and a few others.

Why does everyone hate Berrynose? I don't like hima whole lot because he's mean and he's a kittypet but he's not that bad.

I agree partially with Brambleclaw. He's been turned into another Firestar: dumbed down into an idiot because he's not in the spotlight anymore. This is one thing that bugs me about the writing in the books: anyone who isn't a main character gets saddled with one of a few stock personalities the writers have set aside for minor characters. Even the ones who had their own unique personalities suddenly get character transplants.

I don't notice it that. I mostly notice what's happening in the book.

I don't like Millie for some reason. And I didn't like Skywatcher. Barley had an interesting history, but not much personality. I like Longtail, kinda.

Sol, Daisy,Berrystumpytail(Berrynose),Hawkfrost,Tigerstar,and Onestar.

Edit: and Scourge

Edited by shiggity

Upon reading Long Shadows again, I realize that I hate Sol even more. *moves Sol up to number one, bumping Nightcloud back.* Youre kinda right about Crow being an a-hole sometimes, but I still don't like Nightcloud. She doesn't have to be SO prickly. Here's a random cat:

I HATE OSCAR!!! GO DRINK SOME BLEACH YOU STUPID CAT!!!

I is done.

I absolutly HATE Firestar Edited by Nintendogs4ever

I hate Tigerstar and Milly jest pisses me off. she's so lazy!

I dont see whats roung with Firestar thou? He's one of my favs!

Dustpelt was a wurthless cowered and desurved what was comming to him!!!!

And Oscar needs to chook on some Crow food! xd.png

Hate list

1. SOL!! HE. MUST. DIE FOR MESSING WITH SHADOWCLAN!!

2. Firestar. He got completely useless after the New Prophecy.

3. Leafpool. Just because she's whiney. She hasn't even given Jayfeather any battle training, like she did with Hollyleaf. I'm sure Cloudtail could help. After all, he invented Brightheart's way of fighting.

4. Onestar. He got mean after his leader ceremony.

5. Heathertail. I, personally, am a fan of BreezexHolly. She will steal Breezepelt away from them! And she's mean to Lionblaze.

Most people seem to not like Nightcloud because she took Crowfeather from Leafpool. What everyone seems to forget is, LEAFPOOL TOOK HIM FROM FEATHERTAIL FIRST.

True True! Forthat fact I'm pissed that the medicin cat had to be replaced by someone soo bouring.

I loved Yellowfang and Cinterpelt and leafpool is jest a let down. I miss there witty attitud in the new books. sad.gif

I.... Really, really, REALLY dislike Crowfeather.

And is it wrong of me to... Be GLAD of what happened to Ashfur? Jerk had it coming to him.

Hawkfrost was teh evil.

Oh yeah. Stoneteller. I don't like him. Or Blackstar.

And.... I'm... Really starting to dislike Lionblaze.

But I can't bring myself to truly hate Tigerstar or Scourge. o.=.O Does that make me stranger than I thought I was?

Edited by KageSora