Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

So, I thought I'd posted here already, but apparently not. I recently started playing WoW again! Yayyy! Except that the whole Auberdine being destroyed thing makes me sad... ;-; That was my favourite place before! I'd run up and down the beach fishing, always returning to the safe haven of the inn...and now it's all gone! ;-; I don't have a favourite place anymore, but Westfall's becoming a contender. It has a beach for me to run along and fish, which is all I need to make me happy...

I do NOT understand why people like Auberdine so much. Was glad to see it go! >_>

Now it's Googly's turn to be bugged, so if only she would log off and on, and maybe it'd fix it...

I do NOT understand why people like Auberdine so much. Was glad to see it go! >_>

Now it's Googly's turn to be bugged, so if only she would log off and on, and maybe it'd fix it...

Don't spread your hates for Auberdine Rayray. Just because you gots eated by threshers. :P

I liked Auberdine. Mostly because there were murlocks and they went mrglglglglglgl, which is the best noise ever.

even though they kept eating my brains when I tried to kill that elite dude

THEY JUST KEPT COMING OUT OF THE WATER D:

It still makes me sad when you fly over and there are all the bodies of the people from the inn everywhere :c

Also, Neko, what server are you on? You should join the part-ay of awesomeness on Medivh

AND ONE MORE POINT TILL HEROICS WEWWWWW

Edited by Googleplaxin

I'm on Alexstrasza. My friend made me play WoW in the first place, and that's the server he plays on (though now it seems he'd rather play with his boyfriend... ;-; Stupid jealous boys...) so that's where my characters are.

You should make a character on Medivh and join the party biggrin.gif

We need warlocks and scribes. >__>

(Threshers can go fall down a well)

You should make a character on Medivh and join the party biggrin.gif

We need warlocks and scribes. >__>

(Threshers can go fall down a well)

I might... I do really like playing warlocks. I have a Human one I'd been playing while I was having issues with my main and I got addicted to the whole minion to take all the damage thing...

Also, Sylvanas is in that pic! <3 I've loved Sylvanas since I played a BE (they're hot and I'm superficial) and I heard her sing Lament of the Highborne... (I have that song on my MP3 Player...So pretty... <3)

-saves the pic too look at daily-

ETA: Aaaaaand I just made a human warlock on Medivh. Her name's Tanaera. (Same as my BE. Couldn't think of anything else...plus I do quite like the name...)

Edited by nekoinu525

I might... I do really like playing warlocks. I have a Human one I'd been playing while I was having issues with my main and I got addicted to the whole minion to take all the damage thing...

Also, Sylvanas is in that pic! <3 I've loved Sylvanas since I played a BE (they're hot and I'm superficial) and I heard her sing Lament of the Highborne... (I have that song on my MP3 Player...So pretty... <3)

ETA: Aaaaaand I just made a human warlock on Medivh. Her name's Tanaera. (Same as my BE. Couldn't think of anything else...plus I do quite like the name...)

XD It's an official WoW wallpaper. Google "WoW Battlecry" and it'll probably be right up there. It was part of their 5th anniversary stuff. :3

Edited by Lythiaren

Yay! <3 Layn is away for the week, so she can't invite you to the guild yet, though.

Nice Happyface, realm first too tongue.gif Waaaay behind, but still awesome.

It's not THAT special, but I tamed my first rare on my lowbie hunter today. Super excited. I had waited an hour and a half for Ashtail to spawn, only to be tabbed out and have a lvl 18 sham kill her... So I stood there for a while longer, ans she respawned exactly 90 minutes after.

user posted image

I was getting antsy after two hours... Being a vanity collector, I'm going to go after a bunch of rare spawns for sure. Can't imagine how long it'll take, though.

Edited by Rendivaunci

Woah what is that, it looks so cool!

Mightyboosh is a brilliant name, I love that show.

It's a fox biggrin.gif I wanted Ashtail specifically because she's the only fox with that pretty blue coloring, though.

I've been getting told a lot that people either love the hunter's name, or hate it. lol.

I was wondering who Mightyboosh was...awesome name, Rendi! I only watched a couple episodes of it when it was on (it conflicted with my sleeping schedule most nights.) but I loved it.

Also, Ashtail is awesome. <3 I want a pretty blue foxeh! I'd need to make a hunter, though...

Oh, and I bought BC today! I'll probably wait a while to actually add it to my game, though. Just cause I'm a bit lazy and it's too much work for my sleepy brain to handle right now...

I was wondering who Mightyboosh was...awesome name, Rendi! I only watched a couple episodes of it when it was on (it conflicted with my sleeping schedule most nights.) but I loved it.

Also, Ashtail is awesome. <3 I want a pretty blue foxeh! I'd need to make a hunter, though...

Oh, and I bought BC today! I'll probably wait a while to actually add it to my game, though. Just cause I'm a bit lazy and it's too much work for my sleepy brain to handle right now...

^ Reason for naming her that, and reason I should stop being lazy and farm for gold on my main. Gotta get a choppa!

Fooxie is at level 18 or something, so you wouldn't have to do much leveling to get her. Just some patience. laugh.gif

Awesome! Now get Wrath and Cata and level that lock to 85 and come play with meeeee

^ Reason for naming her that, and reason I should stop being lazy and farm for gold on my main. Gotta get a choppa!

Fooxie is at level 18 or something, so you wouldn't have to do much leveling to get her. Just some patience. :lol:

Awesome! Now get Wrath and Cata and level that lock to 85 and come play with meeeee

GODAMMIT I LOVE VINCE SO MUCH

Also, i got eated by Deathwing in EPL today. :D

Never have I been so excited about getting pwned.

Edited by Googleplaxin

I don't play WoW, but all these posts seem off topic and spammy to me. Please take this to the chat thread (CPA here) or to PMs.

I love the fox, but first I want to level my Nightelf Druid, she is level 32 at the moment (yes I`m slow but hey I have to work and only can level when I come home). smile.gif

does anybody play on a private server ?

if so which one ? ^^

i play on Neverendless- wow (private server) ! =D

if so which one ? ^^

I played on an privat server but now I am on the offi and I`m happy with that, quests are more interesting because everything works you can go in every instanz you like because nothing is closed and you dan´T have people who spend money for better equip.

if so which one ? ^^

Nice to know you're part of the monetary force that hinders WoW's evolution. Thanks for stealing from the developers.

Edited by Lythiaren