Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Hurrhurr, me and my boyfriend go Gnome punting on our Belves. |D [i really wish there was a Gnome-punt emote.. so awesome.]

I just bought my boyfriend the WoW Burning Crusade Zboard keyset. He doesn't have a Zboard, but we'll get him one sooner or later. >:3 Think he'll like it ffft?

well, if he doesn't have the board to go with it......

That's why I said we'll get him a Zboard sooner or later. ._.

I know he can't use it now.

that's what I meant.... if he can't use it now, of what use is it to him? wouldn't getting him the keyset and the board be more practical?

Well gosh, way to make me feel bad for getting my boyfriend a gift of which he still likes.

I didn't know where to find the actual Zboard when I went shopping with my friend. I didn't even go to get the keyset, I went to get wigs. It was a spur-of-the-moment buy. And I didn't realize that it needed a Zboard to work.

In short: Went to mall with friend, saw keyset and instant bought, later realized it needed Zboard but still decided to give to bf.

Yup.

in that case, that makes more sense lol.

Yeah. :P When I told him I got it for him, he was like "Uhh that needs a Zboard."

I felt really bad and was baww'ing and stuff, but he said he'll take it, save up for a Zboard, then he'll use it lots hahaha. He was reluctant until I told him I'd sell it at Game Stop if he didn't take it. x3

..besides online, where could we buy one? Ffft.

Edited by MellaBella

Not bad =O

In other news...egg hatch into yolk...AGAIN! But I did have the time of my life last night xd.png Went on an 80's 25 raid on Sunwell. We were rocking until we got to Kil'jaeden's room...there was a gate in our way! It's not suppose to be there...so we thought maybe it could be fixed with a reset. So we went to Tempest Keep to kill time while it reset and cleaned the place in 10 minutes lol. No phoenix mount though...went back to Sunwell to see if the reset worked. nope...no dice. Someone had a ticket open so to kill even MORE time, we went and did the 40 AQ raid with only 15 80's xd.png And we owned the place (I got the yellow and blue silithid mount too!).

After that we were tired and the ticket was no answered anyway. So hopefully we'll get a GM to fix it soon so we can finish Sunwell xd.png

You needed 15 80s to clear AQ40?

>>

<<

Well I'm sure it was just the raid you happened to have on hand, and it's more fun with more people. Last time I did it we had 4. And a 70. How'd Twins go? :B

No mage though, so we skipped the ooze and a couple other bosses we didn't need. Got my red tank out of it though, so I never have to run there for mounts again. Then again I don't need any more mounts, except to nip the inevitable Cata mount achievement in the bud. I'm not looking forward to trying for the love rocket. =_=;;

Edited by Lythiaren

You needed 15 80s to clear AQ40?

>>

<<

Well I'm sure it was just the raid you happened to have on hand, and it's more fun with more people.  Last time I did it we had 4.  And a 70.  How'd Twins go? :B

No mage though, so we skipped the ooze and a couple other bosses we didn't need.  Got my red tank out of it though, so I never have to run there for mounts again.  Then again I don't need any more mounts, except to nip the inevitable Cata mount achievement in the bud.  I'm not looking forward to trying for the love rocket. =_=;;

love rocket boss requires SKILL :o

Edited by Layn

No, it requires situational awareness. :V

Which means people who were used to skilled tanks that let them faceroll Ahune, Coren and HHM will have trouble. >>

Well like I said, we just wanted to kill time and a lot of people left didn't have AQ40's achievement. The twins actually went smoothly, because our DPS was far greater than the Twins could even heal themselves through when we noobishly let them pass each other xd.png So they were pretty easy.

The red mount did drop, but I didn't get it. Phooie! Oh well, I bet I can solo farm the place for it =B

Now to see if my guild can do TOC10 any better. *coughs* Will find out tonight.

My guild is on 25man Sindragosaaaaa~ >3

Yar patetic majik BATRAYYYEZZZ yauuuuu!

D: *mumbles something under her breath*

Anywayyy...good news is, my guild finally cleared Toc10!

Bad news? We can't kill Marrowgar in ICC10. Not to mention I found out I've been spending my Frost Emblems on ****py gear and was not informed of the vastly superior gear you can buy with those emblems in ICC...*weeps*

Hey, just throwing this out there...my guild needs good, geared healers, T9.5+ gear...we've been 5 or 6 healing most of ICC 25 and pulling alts and casuals for our 3 10 man runs, but Dreamwalker has defeated us...it seems to want 7 healers including two holy pallies.

It's a bit discouraging really...We killed fester and rot very quickly when they came out, and also blood prince council when they first came out, but due to losing some key raiders to real life issues, we haven't progressed since then.

No in 10 man territory, we're doing great. Two groups have killed professor, BQ and Dreamwalker, and one got sindragosa down. Lich king will be down probably in the next two weeks.

I quit last May after two years, i guess i finally realised it was taking over my life. I moulded my life around Wow and I was ridiclously pale because I rarely went outside. I also developed social anxiety in the process and still have difficulty with social situations. I don't regret playing Wow because it was fun and amazing even though I didn't play well. However I think I should never play it again, I would definatly avoid the game if you have an addictive personality. I guess people could limit their playtime but anyone I know who plays it or has played it were extremly addicted.

~Karazhan~

Rennie - lvl 80 Tauren Feral Druid

Gibblet - lvl 74 Tauren BM Hunter

Boneshank - lvl 60 Undead Frost Deathknight

Brontes - lvl 30 Tauren elemental Shaman

Tisk - lvl 20 Undead Frost Mage

Sorry for any grammar mistakes dry.gif

Edited by Racoonthief

I love proto drakes.

They look so...

So HAPPY.

user posted image

:D

YES. They always seem so ridiculously happy. I love protos, stumpy arms and all. X3

Also: is that your red proto? Glory of the Hero kgo! :3

Edited by Lythiaren

There's a lot of cool looking creatures on WoW, and I've always considered trying it.

...But I never do. xd.png I guess I'm addicted to enough adoptables/video games at the moment, I don't really need yet another reason to be on the computer. =P

@ Alpha Gryph

You should totally try out WoW.... a Hunter, maybe ,if you like adoptables and stuff, maybe having a pet to tame and use would be good for you. That's whatMy main is, anyway.

Edited by chibipyro

I love WoW, so so much! The best part is getting all the different kind of Pets as a Hunter. Though, getting the real special Pets can result in big downers, the Ghost Wolf and Worgen for example.

It can be pretty addicting though, so you have to be careful! laugh.gif