Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Here I am hoping Legion is the last expansion for WoW. I really want Blizzard to set their eyes again on RTS/Singleplayer games, but that's just me.

The sheer number of quests can be overwhelming sometimes, and once you hit 110 the NPCs seem to be a little too overtuned. Until I got to Suramar I came close to dying a lot, but before hitting 110 I had no problems at all. Suramar City is absolutely beautiful, but the sheer number of guards makes it extremely easy to get zerged when doing some of the "solo" quests. Overall though, I really like it. It's been a very good expansion so far. (Better than WoD, for sure.)

my favorite place was val'sharah, that cutscene at the end made me cry because i've got a lot of feelings for night elves and tyrande specifically

Loved Val on principle as a druid, especially that cutscene (adored the nod to Dragonheart especially), but I found Malfurion's voiceovers insufferable toward the end.

Mighty druid, fought the Nightmare, suppressed an elemental lord to be killable... literally whines for his wife. I just... :|

A+ writing in general though. Seeing Tyrande's character development firsthand as a Hordie was refreshing.

Edited by Lythiaren

I like it. The only real gripe I have is that they screwed Hunter pets to a point where there are some that you absolutely cannot use under any circumstances because they have no Pet abilities.

Otherwise, yeah, just fine.

EDIT: I just realized the worst thing about this whole Hunter Pet issue. I can't troll the raid effectively with a Shale Spider; I have to wait until the tank pulls so he can have nothing in his ear but SCREEEHEHHEHEHEHEEEE...

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Cannot wait for The Nightmare raid to come out..... lets finally put an end to the nightmare biggrin.gif.

If anyone sees Vuluua-Ravencrest that is me..........

nearly lvl 105 as of this post, damn maintenance........

Also, my BNet thing is zorua9 if you want to add me to your friends list (PM me here yours if you did send me a request so I don't decline).

Edited by zorua9

Still working on my ailvl. I'm at 837 right now, though, I'm going through Mythic+ Dungeons today, so let's hope that I can get something that I can use to bump up my ailvl further.

Finally hit 840 myself last night. World quests have not been kind, I kept getting set pieces that were lower ilvl than my class hall pieces, and the wrong-stat trinket bug. =_=

Still need purple rings, too. Bleh.

Edited by Lythiaren

I did my first Mythic dungeons (ever) last night. Though, I only did one of the four that I had quests for. I even have a keystone for one of the three that I didn't do, so I'm holding out to see if my friends are willing to go through them. They went raiding last night, but I got no invite. :/

Edited by Lightstorm12000

The new Expansions has been announced "Battle for Azeroth" (or BFA/B4A for short). please, let it not suck XD