Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

user posted image

Now I just need to finish Dragonwrath and I'll be done with Firelands forever! :3

I am on and off with this game... Ill be very into it for about two weeks and then drop it for about a month... the one exception was when I was trying to make the sandstone drake recipe to turn into a dragon... that took for EVER!!!!

got my pre-ordered copy, know all I need to get a my sub for a month and I can finally go to draenor and get to lvl 100, so on the 21st I can get the mount for 40-man molten core............... and dat corgi bp.

MC was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!, now just gotta get mah ilvl up so I can do norm highmaul..... and then do lfr when it comes out, also damn garrosh, thrall cheated.

I still need to run MC. Tried doing it on my hunter and couldn't get in. I plan on trying on my warlock today, since they seem to have better luck than hunters right now.

IK, minecraft went up $6, well WoW has 10million+ active users....... whats that about WoW being dead!

Also trying to get that Acheivement for destroying this guys two hands then killing him in Ulduar........ well, might have to get one of my guildies to help.

Edited by zorua9

IK, minecraft went up $6, well WoW has 10million+ active users....... whats that about WoW being dead!

Also trying to get that Acheivement for destroying this guys two hands then killing him in Ulduar........ well, might have to get one of my guildies to help.

Ahh, I remember that achiev being bugged when I went back in the second time to get my Ironbound.

It was fun, because I already had it, but no one got it that time.

Then I had to get... another raid. dry.gif

I used to love it, but now it's like a MOBA.

HERE TAKE THESE 4-5 SPELLS. USE THEM LIKE THIS.

GG WP PR0 MLG PVP PVE L33T!

my main is a destro lock (destruction warlock), yet I am good at healing on my disc priest. also I have to wait till wensday (aussie time) to finish the legendary quest.....

My cousin played this all the time and I enjoyed watching him. I adored the Night Elves! wub.gif

my toons, horde: lvl 100 lock, lvl 79 priest, lvl 22 hunter, lvl 60 dk, alliance: lvl 94 pally, lvl 28 rogue, lvl 11 hunter, lvl 12 mage, 13 druid, 9 monk.

you can see I like horde more xd.png

Edited by zorua9

World of Warcraft: Legion

That is AU (Alternative Universe) Gul'dan, not ours.

So, we are taking on the warhead of the BL, and naga, and new races, I wonder if the old gods will try and help saggy be resurrected (I cant spell sargeares, sergearas..... I just call him saggy xd.png).......... resurrected as in his soul being put into to his avatar so he can continue his "reign of chaos" xd.png the pun is strong in me................

Well, yes. Our Gul'dan died a long time ago, and is the reason Illidan looks like that to begin with. tongue.gif

World of Warcraft: Legion

That is AU (Alternative Universe) Gul'dan, not ours.

So, we are taking on the warhead of the BL, and naga, and new races, I wonder if the old gods will try and help saggy be resurrected (I cant spell sargeares, sergearas..... I just call him saggy xd.png).......... resurrected as in his soul being put into to his avatar so he can continue his "reign of chaos" xd.png the pun is strong in me................

From what I understand, Sargeras' real body never died. It was his avatar that Aegwen (can't remember how exactly her name is spelled and can't seem to find the book to check) killed. He just remained inside of her, and then Medivh until Medivh was killed. Where his spirit is now isn't really known.

I think beginning with Cata World of Warcraft just went down hill...

Cataclysm expansion was decent, but it was clear Blizzard was running out of ideas. I did very much like the dragons though.

Panda expansion seemed to be a rushed, poorly outlined, BORING sell out.

WoD was the last straw. Like... garrisons, really? A whole freaking community that calls you COMMANDER? Suddenly WoW felt like Sims. Seriously. I unsubbed during this xpack.

Legion expansion seems interesting. Demon hunter looks fun and I love love love Illidan. I really hope this new xpack will be good. I miss my belf hunter so much. :'c

WoD was the last straw. Like... garrisons, really? A whole freaking community that calls you COMMANDER? Suddenly WoW felt like Sims.

This bit actually didn't bother me, but that probably had something to do with being a raid leader and feeling good that my prior accomplishments were being acknowledged. But that's just me, obviously.

Hopefully you like Legion better. ^..^

Edited by Kith

MoP was good.... besides the last two major patches...... dammit Garrosh.....

WoD is good... but has to many flaws.......

So tempted to pre-order Legion........ dat demon mount doh.

In this expac can we please Medhivs son........ as well as maybe medhiv returns but only helps stop saggy (oh dear old gods when I look at that name 'saggy' I chuckle)

MORE MURLOCS!!! MRGLGRRGLRGRLLGRGLEERGL!

Interesting... I think you're the first person I've heard of who wanted to see Med'an again. From what I could tell, the general opinion was that he was too powerful a person (and possibly too Mary Sue) to really have around much, and most people wish he hadn't existed in the first place. >..>

My understanding of Med'an is the same. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing him actually get put into the game rather just being only being seen, or even mentioned, in the outside material. Though, I think at the absolute most, he should only be used the same way that Khadgar was used in WoD, so that he's important to the story, but isn't so involved that he becomes an accomplishment stealer. *cough*Thrall*cough*

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Heyyy Legion's been out almost two weeks and no posts about it yet.

Thoughts? Funny bugs? Who else is already pretty much burned out on quests? Opinions on class hall content? Have you fallen halfway down Stormheim yet?

legion has been overwhelming for me, i did all of the questlines other than suramar because there is a lot to take in and i need a break

also ive had so many problems with the seagulls in eye of azshara lol i think im not the only one

my favorite place was val'sharah, that cutscene at the end made me cry because i've got a lot of feelings for night elves and tyrande specifically

as for class halls, i think its a pretty neat idea. still dont like sending things on missions though, thats just annoying to keep up with >_>