Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

no you cannot meet players from other realms, but you(with the full version) can change the characters race, realm, and class.

You can't change classes without rolling a new toon.

And since 5.0 we've been able to group across realms via RealID/BattleTag thanks to CRZ.

Getting my 3rd lvl 90. A DK. Loving lvling it because of the insane dps that frost spec has. 200k hp mobs dies in 2-3 shots tongue.gif

Edited by rayheart

Okay, my computer hates WoW.

Well, i start playing like any other day. At the launcher, it said i had an expired video card. It's never said that before, and there was no new update. Okay... I hit ignore and continue to play. It takes VERY long time to load. Then, I'm playing for like 30 seconds, and it shuts down and says something about 'WoW is in fatal condition!'

Help anyone? sad.gif

I'm pretty sure I read on the WoW forums that other people are having the same problems that you are. I haven't read those threads, just the titles, so I don't know what the real problem is or what to do about it, but you can always check the Technical Support section on their forums to see what's wrong.

Or you could just make a ticket xd.png I got some message yesterday about my video card driver being out of date or something, but I hit ignore, and it seems to work just fine anyway oO

ONYXIAN DRAKE GET

PICS FORTHCOMING

You are SO lucky. I've been trying to get that drake for weeks now (that and the Azure Drake). Congrats, Lyth.

I've been killing her weekly on multiple toons since Cataclysm. To be honest I'm just glad I never have to go to Dustwallow again except to finish up the achievement for those quests when the questgivers don't want to kill me anymore. @_@

Belated congrats, Lyth! :3 I've been trying to get that mount for ages - that and the Raven Lord... annnnnd I still want to finish the legendary staff questline in the Firelands, just need a dedicated raid group to go for it... X3;

Lots to do now that animation school's done! I can't wait to get back into the swing of things and explore Pandaria even more!

Hehe, I admit, I really enjoy the starting area/storyline for the Pandaren... seriously gorgeous environments. <3

Main: Drealle, blood elf fire mage

Realm: Sentinels

Anyone else getting into the pet battles at all? The old Pokémon fangirl in me fell in love right at the start.. xd.png

Monk is now 90, took me long enough to level an alt >>

In other news ALANI GET

Hey everyone! My Husband and I are looking to see if we can find any other WoW players out there. With cross server stuff opening up even more so than it already is we feel like there is a chance for us to actually make friends with those fellow WoW players out there.

Currently we have a guild on the Alliance side on Proudmoore called Don't Blink. We are a geeky guild that loves Doctor Who and many many other geeky things. We are almost guild level 17. We are a Multi-Functional Guild who enjoys our Social game as well as Raiding. We are currently working on building two different raiding teams, one for those Casual Raiders out there, and the other for more Hardcore Raiders!

Edited by Rekha

~Merged and edited the topic title so it would actually be searchable; sorry for the trouble~

Ahhh I was surprised there wasn't a thread for it!!! Thanks Sock!!!! <3

If there is anybody like me (played retail, ran out of money) can come and play at Molten-wow... very blizz-like smile.gifbiggrin.gif

I've been at level 90 on my main for awhile now, but I refuse to leave Pandaria. =( I love my precious panda babies too much.

i might need to make a new battle.net account, my account has had some suspicious activity and i can't remember whether or not i used caps in my name :/

Yes. Because THEY'RE FIXING IT, YEAAAH.

*prays for a hunter weapon legendary* ;-;

They finally fixed the blazing rings on the darkmoon faire so the achievement and the vanity toy from it are realistically obtainable! Woo!

xd.png I finished my Legendary Cloak and defeated Garrosh....... well a month or 2 ago....... haven't been on since the 13th of oct

Yes. Because THEY'RE FIXING IT, YEAAAH.

*prays for a hunter weapon legendary* ;-;

Does Thori'dal not count as a legendary?