Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I know, but when you lose 20 different duels against 20 different toons, it gets old really fast.

Eh, I lose whenever I duel but usually that just keeps me going. Trying to get better and better to STOP losing.

p.s.: I bet you would beat me >< EVEN IF I was giving it my best ohmy.gif

Edited by LorellaiLaLa

Yeah.  I'm sure.  I've pretty much given up on PvP altogether.  RPGs aren't my forte and there's always a player who loves to duel random players.  Why, because they win more often than not.  Then they graduate to bgs and arenas where they dominate because they've mastered the art of using five different abilities to keep you from even getting one attack off.  That is why I always lose, not a lack of skill, but because they always get the first attack off.

Edit:  Yeah.  I know I sound mad.  This is just a sore subject with me.  My guildies usually tiptoe around the subject of me joining in bgs and duels.

Edit 2 (because I posted before seeing rayhearts):  Because I was trying to point out a point that hunters weren't really nerfed, I didn't expect to get looked down upon.

You are so pessimistic. Pvp is not that good at my realm but i am doing fine with all PvP functions, well abit getting a hard time on Rbgs due to the lack of brain and ppl who knows what to do in my realm, mindlessly attacking the team and never cc healers... :/. But for arenas i got 7x parts of Malevoant gear including bow for now.

And as a hunter who plays wow for 6 years (i was on unofficial realms first then moved to official) Yes they nerfed hunters, missing those days when you cant be stopped under Bestial Wrath effects, insane crits on MM and such. Now its all BM in PvP. You may do well on PvE with other specs but not on PvP.

Edited by rayheart

This weeks Time Lost Proto camping kills atm: Vyrogosa :7 TLPD :0

I will get you one day TLPD!

Tamed all Rare pets and Spirit Beasts. (Not all regular rares but popular ones)

I killed Vyragosa 28 times over the course of three months before I got TLPD. He (as in Time-Lost, not Vyra who according to the name is female) also spawned on my face.

But good luck with that. CRZ makes life harder than it was for me during Wrath. Hurr hurr stackers. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

I killed Vyragosa 28 times over the course of three months before I got TLPD. He (as in Time-Lost, not Vyra who according to the name is female) also spawned on my face.

But good luck with that. CRZ makes life harder than it was for me during Wrath. Hurr hurr stackers. :|

Yup, first time i camped i have found its dead body even worse than not finding it lol

Ouch, yeah. Finding a corpse made me twitch every time. Where're you camping?

You are so pessimistic. Pvp is not that good at my realm but i am doing fine with all PvP  functions, well abit getting a hard time on Rbgs due to the lack of brain and ppl who knows what to do in my realm, mindlessly attacking the team and never cc healers... :/.  But for arenas i got 7x parts of Malevoant gear including bow for now.

And as a hunter who plays wow for 6 years (i was on unofficial realms first then moved to official) Yes they nerfed hunters, missing those days when you cant be stopped under Bestial Wrath effects, insane crits on MM and such. Now its all BM in PvP. You may do well on PvE with other specs but not on PvP.

Yeah. I often come off as pessimistic (the curse of being a cynic), but I've actually been in duels where I kept getting stunned and couldn't even move. All I could do was just sit there, spamming buttons on my mouse until I lost. That being said, I recently had to go into a bg for a guild event (I'm on a rp realm) And I actually did pretty well. I only died once and we actually won (I usually never seem to win Battle of Gilnaes).

Also, I want to apologize for my attitude last night. I was a little irritable due to being sleep deprived.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Bors Breath

Yes good. I hope you're right on the spawn point.

And if anyone tries to tell you that one such spawn point is on/over the lake I hope you tell them they are stupid liars and that I hope they lag while standing in fire. :3

Yes good. I hope you're right on the spawn point.

And if anyone tries to tell you that one such spawn point is on/over the lake I hope you tell them they are stupid liars and that I hope they lag while standing in fire. :3

I am, smile.gif killed Vryogosa right after it spawns all the time there.

Excellent.

/MrBurns

Hope he spawns for you soon. >8)

Excellent.

/MrBurns

Hope he spawns for you soon. >8)

Thanks , still camping. I got the gun from Lei Shei tongue.gif upgraded it 1/2 not bad but ofc a Raid Finder one but still. smile.gif

Uuuff, my gametime if over, my account frozen and I'm bored sad.gif I wanna level my little rogue for Herald sad.gif

anyone here got Herald? Is it hard to do, many wipes?

*sighes* I never thought I'd miss playing WoW so much...My laptop just can't handle it at all, not with the patches required since the launch of MoP.

I've quite literally been playing WoW since its US launch date, the day before launch was the first time I'd ever heard of it too. Was looking for something to play after quitting FFXI (online)...I was seriously so damn tired of down leveling because of terrible pugs..Two months at level 35, as a healer, would probably break anyone.

As for WoW, I started out on Dragonblight, moved to Scarlet Crusade when it first opened/when I decided to try my hand at RPing for the first time. Loved SC, but didn't really like the RP on horde-side. Swapped to a new server to try alliance, and found myself living on Kirin Tor for a good three years. Around the middle of WotLK, I moved to yet another 'new' server, as RP had all but died on KT/I had IRL and game issues with someone who I'd considered my best friend for years. Long story short, I moved back to Horde-side, to what was to be the BEST RP server I'd ever seen.

Wyrmrest Accord.

All through the rest of Wrath, all the way up to the Pre-Pandaria events, I was a casual raider. I'd raid, spend almost all of my free time RPing (when I wasn't hunting for pets, mounts or crafting mats), and overall just hang out with what few friends I'd dragged to WRA with me from KT. My poor Belfy Rogue is still carrying around the first set of daggers for the legendary chain, and my other 85s...xd.png Too many to count, I have about 20 total.

I played WoW for a week 6 years ago.

Then, four years ago, my bro lent me his account and I made a mage. I played for off and on for two years.

Then, two years ago, I started playing again. i got my mage to 80 during Wrath. I did Heroics, but never raided because our guild was too small and disorganized.

Then, this past summer, my bro had a falling out with his best friend (who was his WoW sidekick) and he turned my mage back on. I got her to 84 and exp locked her to save up honor points and justice points. I also made a mage, all on Stormscale server

Then in August my bro paid for me to get my own account. I made a warrior, a DK, a hunter, and druid. On Ysondre. I've moved back and forth between Alli and Horde. I prefer Horde except for instances; Horde on Ysondre are jerks!

I stopped playing a week after Pandaria came out. I really miss WoW; we've had an up and down relationship for the past 6 years and I'd love to be able to play year round for once.

My bro has been playing since WoW was released in the US; he has 8 lvl 90s and 10 toons lvl ranging 84-89. he has at least 2 of every class, and at least one char of each race. He casually raids, but mostly is working on dailies and getting rep for Pandaria factions

I've been playing Warcraft since the original Orcs and Humans. I played Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal (albeit with cheat codes) for years before Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne came out. I'm sorry to say though that I didn't start playing WoW until a year ago in October. At the time it came out, my parents had just gotten a divorce and I had chosen to live with my mother, who didn't make very much money and we had a very tight budget for a long time, so the $15 monthly charge seemed like a lot of money. When our condition improved by moving in with my grandmother, I had forgotten about it until a friend from work urged me to play the game with her. I decided to try it and found that I liked it. And the rest, as they say, is history. Funny thing is, my friend left the game a few months later. *sigh*

I currently have a lvl 90 warlock, a lvl 90 hunter, a lvl 30 mage, a lvl 23 druid, a lvl 21 paladin, and a lvl 22 shaman. Yes, I know. I plan on leveling my lowbies very soon.

*sighes* I never thought I'd miss playing WoW so much...My laptop just can't handle it at all, not with the patches required since the launch of MoP.

I've quite literally been playing WoW since its US launch date, the day before launch was the first time I'd ever heard of it too. Was looking for something to play after quitting FFXI (online)...I was seriously so damn tired of down leveling because of terrible pugs..Two months at level 35, as a healer, would probably break anyone.

As for WoW, I started out on Dragonblight, moved to Scarlet Crusade when it first opened/when I decided to try my hand at RPing for the first time. Loved SC, but didn't really like the RP on horde-side. Swapped to a new server to try alliance, and found myself living on Kirin Tor for a good three years. Around the middle of WotLK, I moved to yet another 'new' server, as RP had all but died on KT/I had IRL and game issues with someone who I'd considered my best friend for years. Long story short, I moved back to Horde-side, to what was to be the BEST RP server I'd ever seen.

Wyrmrest Accord.

All through the rest of Wrath, all the way up to the Pre-Pandaria events, I was a casual raider. I'd raid, spend almost all of my free time RPing (when I wasn't hunting for pets, mounts or crafting mats), and overall just hang out with what few friends I'd dragged to WRA with me from KT. My poor Belfy Rogue is still carrying around the first set of daggers for the legendary chain, and my other 85s...xd.png Too many to count, I have about 20 total.

I've lost a good many buddies to WrA (and Galakrond, and Thrall), but Kirin Tor is home even if RP has mostly dried up. smile.gif

Besides, my pile of toons would be too expensive to all do a mass-move. Got a bunch of cows with a backstory that's all linked up. >_>

Well, I've finally started leveling my mage. He's currently level 46. I needed to get heirlooms for all the rest but I decided to get the last two for my paladin from The Argent Tournament, so I could get started sooner. Hopefully, it won't take too long to level and gear him up, so I can move on to the other three. I have so many people urging me to level the other three for their rps. - _ -

PvP all the way now, Stucked between 1600ish RBG rating because of low rating people in my guild :x one win gives me like 8-10 one lose got me like 30ish

Well, I've finally started leveling my mage. He's currently level 46. I needed to get heirlooms for all the rest but I decided to get the last two for my paladin from The Argent Tournament, so I could get started sooner. Hopefully, it won't take too long to level and gear him up, so I can move on to the other three. I have so many people urging me to level the other three for their rps. - _ -

I`m happy that my mage is finally lvl 90. But I don`t have to play her for the next month... I died to often with her now. dry.gif

Yeah. I keep dying on mine too, but, usually, it's because I find myself in a bad spot and get swarmed by several mobs of enemies. The last time was on a quest boss who kept calling adds even though he was strong enough on his own. He killed me twice before the npc who was acting as my tank finally pulled everyone including him so I could kill him without being harassed.

Stuck at 1900 rating. Druids are my new most hated class. NERFHAMMER PLEASE! T___T

and resto shamans ... imba by default

i'm a relative newbie, been playing off and on when i can for about 9 months now. pretty low-leveled but i get very into story lines and plots. i play almost all horde, but have a weakness for night elves. c: i've only played once since the new expansion. i'm trying to make myself, because i'm really not a fan of the pandarians etc.

I've lost a good many buddies to WrA (and Galakrond, and Thrall), but Kirin Tor is home even if RP has mostly dried up. smile.gif

Besides, my pile of toons would be too expensive to all do a mass-move. Got a bunch of cows with a backstory that's all linked up. >_>

Someone from KT, fancy seeing you here. smile.gif