Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

this might be almost of topic but, if ya play Warcraft 3 ya understand a bit more of WoW, encluding frozen throne.

WoW takes to much space on my computer but it worth it.

Agreed. It takes up more of the taken space on my computer than everything else combined.

Also, awesome, rayheart. =D And yesss I love Aimed Shot. I was so pissed when I saw I didn't have any of my old spells but then I was like "well ok i guess this is a pretty good replacement whatever".

Just bought my favorite pet of all time off Ebay. And forgot to put down my apartment number on the shipping address..... T_T emailed seller and am telling the concierge what I did, so if it ends up at the lobby hopefully I'll get it.....

Saying no more because if I say what pet it is, you'll all call me ten kinds of idiot for not being careful. But will post pics next week if he makes it safely through the void!

Edited by Layn

Woah, I didn't know people actually did that. =o Hope it arrives safely, though!

Also, this lag is making it impossible for me to go past more than one zone a night. I might just take another year-long break from WoW because of this.

user posted image

I can now die because I am happy

Code made it through the mail intact, and it was a valid code, and he is mine.

Edited by Layn

Tamed Arcturis today biggrin.gif. So Happy. It was there when i just logged in ^^ and noone was there.

Guild should finally start raiding the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Have had to wait forEVER for our dk tank to get his act together. We're finally replacing him because our pally healer who healed in Cata and had to quit due to getting a job has now shifted his schedule so that he has to go to work AFTER the raid instead of DURING the raid, and is levelling up his tank. And is probably going to become geared and 90 in less time than it took for the dk to even GET 90 (the dk hit 90 early last week. and has not done a single daily between then and now)

As a result, we're going to be running with two warrior tanks. But, they are both insanely good warrior tanks, so the whole two tanks of the same class thing shouldn't be an issue.

Edited by Layn

finally found this topic by myself without clicking a link to bring me here directly lol xd.png

any impressions / thoughts about the new expansion (and patch)?

do you guys and girls like it or...?

finally found this topic by myself without clicking a link to bring me here directly lol xd.png

any impressions / thoughts about the new expansion (and patch)?

do you guys and girls like it or...?

Its ok due to the new stuff,pet battles and such but the daily grinding is sooooo boring. This patch is mostly on doing dailies =_=. Ahh and not really happy about some classes.

Its ok due to the new stuff,pet battles and such but the daily grinding is sooooo boring. This patch is mostly on doing dailies =_=. Ahh and not really happy about some classes.

I agree on that note. There were seven groups in 5.0 for you to grind rep with, and they added an eighth in 5.1, albeit one with an awesome story line. However, it -does- give you a great opportunity to earn money without having to run dungeons over and over again, something healers and tanks would balk at, but dps, with their annoyingly long queue times, really welcome.

Locks were always Op now even more Op. Warriors are like rogues now they can stunlock you. Healers are more annoying. Palas are more Op. Some classes are nerfed badly like Rogues and Hunters. Both of the classes are use CD to kill someone now. Not happy about that really, Hunter is my fav class but now all relying on CDs. MM and SV is nerfed badly. BM seems to be the only option atm, Bestial Wrath can easily be CCed now which is B.......S...... This can be sound like a QQ post but meh, well it is. mad.gif

^ I agree with you. Not happy about my class either... disc priest used to be an awesome healer back in wotlk and cata... now it's the worst healer in-game. sad.gif

I'm happy with some of the nerfs 5.1 patch and the hotfixes brought though tongue.gif

*waiting for resto druid nerfs* xd.png

^ I agree with you. Not happy about my class either... disc priest used to be an awesome healer back in wotlk and cata... now it's the worst healer in-game. sad.gif

I'm happy with some of the nerfs 5.1 patch and the hotfixes brought though tongue.gif

*waiting for resto druid nerfs* xd.png

But but disco ain't that bad o.o I got beaten on hps in last couple of raids as holy, and the other girlie was disco.... and we have pretty much same gear too >.< !

On the other note: I love the new expansion, just too much grinding and too little time :<

This weeks Time Lost Proto camping kills atm: Vyrogosa :7 TLPD :0

I will get you one day TLPD!

Tamed all Rare pets and Spirit Beasts. (Not all regular rares but popular ones)

Locks were always Op now even more Op. Warriors are like rogues now they can stunlock you. Healers are more annoying. Palas are more Op. Some classes are nerfed badly like Rogues and Hunters. Both of the classes are use CD to kill someone now. Not happy about that really, Hunter is my fav class but now all relying on CDs. MM and SV is nerfed badly. BM seems to be the only option atm, Bestial Wrath can easily be CCed now which is B.......S...... This can be sound like a QQ post but meh, well it is. mad.gif

Wait. Did you say that locks are OP and that hunters are nerfed? ROTFLMFAO A couple of weeks ago, I got into a duel on my warlock who has raid gear, lfr gear, but still, against my friend who was on her hunter with only a few pieces of Heroic dungeon gear. That duel was so one sided against me that it wasn't even funny.

Wait.  Did you say that locks are OP and that hunters are nerfed?  ROTFLMFAO  A couple of weeks ago, I got into a duel on my warlock who has raid gear, lfr gear, but still, against my friend who was on her hunter with only a few pieces of Heroic dungeon gear.  That duel was so one sided against me that it wasn't even funny.

Locks ARE op >-> Waaay too much. but then again, hunters are also pretty awesome like usually.

Buuut in the end is still a lot about skill :>

Edited by LorellaiLaLa

I didn't say that locks aren't OP, I was saying that hunters weren't nerfed like he said. I was using that duel for some perspective on it.

Edit: Oh, and Destro locks don't have all of the sneaky tricks that demo or Afflic locks do. We have fear and HoT and that's about it.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I didn't say that locks aren't OP, I was saying that hunters weren't nerfed like he said. I was using that duel for some perspective on it.

Edit: Oh, and Destro locks don't have all of the sneaky tricks that demo or Afflic locks do. We have fear and HoT and that's about it.

You probably arent that skilled, hunters are all CD rely oners, If you survive from their cds, they are so dead.

You probably arent that skilled, hunters are all CD rely oners, If you survive from their cds, they are so dead.

Wow. Thanks for the moral support. - _ - For your information, I tend to prefer PvE to PvP for just this reason: I always lose and people tell me that "I'm not that skilled." Then they help me and it still doesn't help.

Wow. Thanks for the moral support. - _ - For your information, I tend to prefer PvE to PvP for just this reason: I always lose and people tell me that "I'm not that skilled." Then they help me and it still doesn't help.

You sure you ain't talking about me? tongue.gif I tried pvp as all 3 speccs with my toon and I gave up, cuz I can't handle it xd.png Now gonna try with a dk - they're so op even I can't screw up.. I hope :>

Well, thats the truth sorry. And if you are not a pvper why would you comment about something you are not good about anyway. But again sorry if i offended you. wink.gif

Yeah. I'm sure. I've pretty much given up on PvP altogether. RPGs aren't my forte and there's always a player who loves to duel random players. Why, because they win more often than not. Then they graduate to bgs and arenas where they dominate because they've mastered the art of using five different abilities to keep you from even getting one attack off. That is why I always lose, not a lack of skill, but because they always get the first attack off.

Edit: Yeah. I know I sound mad. This is just a sore subject with me. My guildies usually tiptoe around the subject of me joining in bgs and duels.

Edit 2 (because I posted before seeing rayhearts): Because I was trying to point out a point that hunters weren't really nerfed, I didn't expect to get looked down upon.

Yeah. I'm sure. I've pretty much given up on PvP altogether. RPGs aren't my forte and there's always a player who loves to duel random players. Why, because they win more often than not. Then they graduate to bgs and arenas where they dominate because they've mastered the art of using five different abilities to keep you from even getting one attack off. That is why I always lose, not a lack of skill, but because they always get the first attack off.

Edit: Yeah. I know I sound mad. This is just a sore subject with me. My guildies usually tiptoe around the subject of me joining in bgs and duels.

Eh, you know you can always just join for some fun tbh o.o It's painful to keep losing but it can be fun in the end ohmy.gif

Eh, you know you can always just join for some fun tbh o.o It's painful to keep losing but it can be fun in the end ohmy.gif

I know, but when you lose 20 different duels against 20 different toons, it gets old really fast.