Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I dont like this game that much unsure.gif To me, its kinda boring.... *Puts on flame shield and prepares to be murdered* ...

I dont like this game that much unsure.gif To me, its kinda boring.... *Puts on flame shield and prepares to be murdered* ...

Happyface hits Dragon Orber for 11,327 damage (Critical Strike)

Dragon Orber has died!

Happyface gains 4398 experience (2173 rested bonus)

OKAY.

I now have an account, have upgraded to the Burning Crusade, AND can play without paying until September. :D

Now... TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME.

.... //procrastinate

I'm so tiiiired.. stupid slumber party. I'LL DOWNLOAD TOMORROW.

Dragon Orber has died!

How do you get exp at 80?

I've pretty much ditched my hunter, and I'm still scared to tank on the prot side of my pally. (He basically just has full Cobalt, with Cobalt Tenderizer and Triangle Shield with some blue necklace from the Howling Fjord.)

Edited by Slim12

Dragon Orber has died!

Uhm... I dont even think i can count that high blink.gif *Dies...?* To me, its weird.

How do you get exp at 80?

I've pretty much ditched my hunter, and I'm still scared to tank on the prot side of my pally. (He basically just has full Cobalt, with Cobalt Tenderizer and Triangle Shield with some blue necklace from the Howling Fjord.)

Correction: over 9000

Lol, how long does it take for the game (with an expansion) to be completely installed and updated? |D

My bf told me it would take forever, but I just want to see if it wasn't just his computer.

The game itself isn't that long, but the patches take like 8 hours (Or at least 3.0.2 did for me.)

Heh, I've been downloading this one patch for an hour, and it's only at 63%. 8D;

Is there a lot of patches to update?

Heh, I've been downloading this one patch for an hour, and it's only at 63%. 8D;

Is there a lot of patches to update?

There's only two that are really longish

The one that takes like 8 hours (Ulduar content) and the most recent one was like, 20 minutes. Not too long, but... eh.

Well, I did one update that was 2 hours long, and this one that I'm doing has been going for 30 to 40 minutes with 77% done.

BAHAHA, I guess my updating is strange.

So my guild got disbanded.

By someone who was guild leader for three days while the true guild leader was on vacation.

I don't know what exactly happened; or if they guy was actually guild leader or just an officer and removed everyone from the guild, but it pissed me off.

Edit: Armory'd.

It's gone.

._. QQ

Edited by Happyface11111

Uludar patch took 8 hours? It only took me like an hour or 2... And I would assume if you're installing the game from the veryyy beginning, it will take you quite awhile to get all the way installed, even if you dont have wotlk it will take some time.

So my guild got disbanded.

By someone who was guild leader for three days while the true guild leader was on vacation.

I don't know what exactly happened; or if they guy was actually guild leader or just an officer and removed everyone from the guild, but it pissed me off.

Edit: Armory'd.

It's gone.

._. QQ

Whaaaaat.

Ask a GM to check the record? It could be that the temporary guild lead got hacked.

user posted image

All I'm going to say is this; OMFG THEY LOOK AMAZING. That is all.

Edit: Sorry for the huge image, just took it right off MMO-Champion.

Edited by Mishia

*WHEEZE*

OMG TAUREN CAT FORM LOOKS AAAMAAAAZIIIIN'.

My Tauren needs to level faster! D8

This is another thing that almost made me quit my pally and start up my taurdrood again, though I still need more gear to go resto like I wanted to.

can someone tell me when WoW will be back up? it's really annoying having to wait.

Guild Wars>WoW.

because amount of idiots in WoW> amount of idiots in Guild Wars.

and amount of kavai in WoW > amounts of Kavai in Guild Wars.

and It looks better too.

About Tauren: Who ever looks at someone standing? only dumb ones stand and don't act. and while it moves you don't catch the beauty. And waht's more, You just won't see it due to the weird fact that:

you have other important things to look after

Everything is rather small and you don't see the details.

About Tauren: Who ever looks at someone standing? only dumb ones stand and don't act. and while it moves you don't catch the beauty. And waht's more, You just won't see it due to the weird fact that:

you have other important things to look after

Everything is rather small and you don't see the details.

...Wat?

Lol, Warpman, what are you talking about? Your post about the Tauren make no sense.

BAH.

There are soooo many idiots from other servers on my server. -___- Someone come kill them for me. I'm too weak.

Why do I have to be on one of the ****py servers that is always down and takes a day to fix? ;_;

My second server (Spirestone) was my Alliance server..

It disappeared earlier. x__o I hope it still lives.

Soooo, what is everyone's fave race and class?

My second server (Spirestone) was my Alliance server..

It disappeared earlier. x__o I hope it still lives.

Soooo, what is everyone's fave race and class?

Tauren. Don't have a favorite class.

Orcs. Warrior. Difficult and responsible and Warcraft orcs are stupid dull idiots compared to Warhammer Orks.

Still I feel it more pleasing than playing some bull or some stupid kavai gnome.

Warhammer>Warcraft