Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

got my priest to 71 - dual specced shadow and disc.

leveling blows

ASFGFGSAGSGAF

HOW DOES A HORDE FIND DORF FEMALES WITHOUT DALARAN D:D:D:

go to where the dwarves start

tanked emalon on my ****py 25k health tank.

Owned him.

Sat in dalaran for thirty minutes looking for female gnome.

Got tickled by a Draenei named joygasm.

Guild drama.

sad.gif

go to where the dwarves start

No luck there, I've tried.

However, guildies rolling femdwarf DKs is good.

Blah blah. We did Naxx, blah. I did 25 OS and 10 OS. I got a piece of my tier gloves. Blah blah. I'm an awesome paladin, blah blah.

Well I caved... a friend resurrected my account so I'm doing my 10 free days on his server.

It does seem like leveling speed has indeed picked up. Hubby and I are 19 on one set of characters, and 12 on another. This is just fiddling around doing quests for a few nights.

I was laughing my butt off though, listening to my friend and his guildmates rant about these weird holiday achievements, like the kissing someone wearing a dress etc... I'm thinking, "You wanted me to come back for this?!"

Once I found out getting all those grants you a mount, I understood better. You had to humiliate yourself to get a Unicorn in DAOC, too.

Lyz.

Actually it's not so bad. I play Horde, and the Alliance people are actually nice to me in town because they have to put bunny ears on me for their titles. If they're mean to me I ride awayyyy. xd.png

Besides, the holiday achievements aren't so hard to get, you just have to wait a year. And then it rewards you with this gorgeous beastie, which flies at 310% speed. Faster than flight points. :B

Children's Week starts tomorrow! I want to get my adorable sleepy baby beholderrr~

Edited by Lythiaren

Unless I get to 77 before children's week is over, I can't get that one on my pally.

I got the noblegarden one though.

UP is going to be oh so much fun. Glad we have guild runs planned for the achievements. x_X

The next pac will come out next month on the 9th just though id tell you sense i have the inside scoop. FOR THE HORDE!!!!

The next pac will come out next month on the 9th just though id tell you sense i have the inside scoop. FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Next patch in 10 days? I don't believe.

Mainly because mmo-champion reports the first 3.1.2 PTR build being put up today.

Also@Dragon Orber: Your statement is as about as useful to this thread as posting "All FPS games suck" in a thread about Left4Dead. Trolling: ur doin it wrong.

Edited by Lythiaren

Next patch in 10 days? I don't believe.

Mainly because mmo-champion reports the first 3.1.2 PTR build being put up today.

Yeah, pretty much, there's no reason why they'd release another patch so soon. Unless it was a patch to fix all the other patches they released to fix the original patch with all the content.

Ulduar was the first huge content patch release for WotLK. The next one probably wont be for a few months. At least 4, if not longer.

Yea except the 9th is a Saturday and anyone who plays WoW knows that patches only come on Tuesday. Patch will probably be out on the 5th, 12th at the very latest.

Yeah bro I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who has a cousin who works at blizzard too. 6_9

Yea except the 9th is a Saturday and anyone who plays WoW knows that patches only come on Tuesday. Patch will probably be out on the 5th, 12th at the very latest.

That's not entirely true. =\

Most Tuesdays it's just routine server maintenance or rolling restarts. There's not a new patch every week...

wow goes down a hell of a lot considering how much money they make.

Yeah I mean it's not like even the most powerful servers in the world ever need maintenance or God forbid there's some kind of bug that needs to be fixed.

And I'm NGL, I hate the "Well they make billions of dollars" argument. They make billions of dollars but considering how large the company is, it's pretty obvious where all the money goes. I promise GC and the other devs aren't sleeping on fat stacks of cash at night while you can't get into your server.

You whippersnappers don't even know. In my day we'd get a patch and the game would go down for 3+ days. I can't imagine the QQ that would flood the world at large if that happened now.

servers are maintained weekly for a few hours so they do not crash during peak hours.

Yeah, I get irritated at the "gee Blizzard makes so much money, why can't they maintain the servers!!"

Well, WoW isn't the only game Blizzard makes for one. They probably employ a LOT of people to sit and maintain realms all day long but you know what? Things happen. Get over it :|

user posted image

So, I personally hate Yogg-Saron P1, by far the most unforgiving phase of any fight very close to pre-nerf M'uru P1. Clouds that move at 2mph are hard to dodge aparently after about 100 or so wipes in P1 alone we got the kinks worked out of P2 after about 30 or so more wipes and we ended the night not with a kill but 3 really good pulls with wipes at 20% or less. The closest we got was a 8% wipe when both our tanks dc'd adds got lose and killed all the healers.

I'm very pleased with Uludar, its hard modes are going to be a lot of fun when we get around to doing them.

Yeah, I get irritated at the "gee Blizzard makes so much money, why can't they maintain the servers!!"

Well, WoW isn't the only game Blizzard makes for one. They probably employ a LOT of people to sit and maintain realms all day long but you know what? Things happen. Get over it :|

Ahaha. The irony is that people only ever make that complaint when the servers are down for maintenance. :B

"They make so much money why can't they maintain their own servers??"

"Dude. That's what they're doing right now."