Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I still do not comprehend wiping in VH except on Ichoron (if no one in the group knows about switches), Xevozz (if tank was not informed that it's a kitefight) or Zuramat while working on the achievement. >>;

Am I spoiled in my VH groups?

We wiped on Ichoron. He's the guy that has the void sentries, right? I didn't know you got a debuff to switch to kill those things.

Void Sentries are on Zuramat. Ichoron is the guy who explodes into a bunch of tiny water elementals. tongue.gif

The switches on the walls are pretty much only there for the Dehydration achievement. tongue.gif

Edited by Lythiaren

I have never, in my numerous H VH runs, had Ichoron appear.

However, Zuramat and Xevozz are annoying.

Can't quite comprehend how I once wiped to the flying eye guy.

Guild chat today.

Me: I shall be back!

*Logs off*

*Logs on ten minutes later*

Me: Sorry guys, I had to rub my body with Shamwow.

Is: O.o

Ext: ._.

*Vent*

Is: What?!

Me: I can feel my body shriveling up now.

GL: What happened?

Is: Canah just said she rubbed Shamwow all over herself.

GL: Ewww, I know a person named Shamwow on this server...

Is: Ew.

Me: El oh el.

FL: Shamwow smells bad. Ewwwwww.

As you can see, we are quite the srs gildd.

I have never, in my numerous H VH runs, had Ichoron appear.

However, Zuramat and Xevozz are annoying.

Can't quite comprehend how I once wiped to the flying eye guy.

BE GLAD.

Ichoron loves me, I swear. Only once have I ever not gotten him. As a melee dps, getting tossed all over the place when he (or one of his little elementals) explodes is very irritating. Especially since you have to kill those little elementals when he explodes, to keep them from getting to him, and when they die they pop and throw damage at you. They toss me halfway across the room! D:

Edited by Lythiaren

BE GLAD.

Ichoron loves me, I swear. Only once have I ever not gotten him. As a melee dps, getting tossed all over the place when he (or one of his little elementals) explodes is very irritating. Especially since you have to kill those little elementals when he explodes, to keep them from getting to him, and when they die they pop and throw damage at you. They toss me halfway across the room! D:

In heroic, if you're going for the achievement Dehydration, you can click the red things when the spawns appear and kill them all. :D

I love hemet nesingwary, but hate his goddamn book.

I, as usual, need ONE MORE PAGE.

PS: 42 ret pally in a week. I'm seriously proud of myself.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing Ichoron.

I'm an achievement hogger(not like the gnoll lol) and him not showing up is annoying.

Edited by Slim12

In heroic, if you're going for the achievement Dehydration, you can click the red things when the spawns appear and kill them all. biggrin.gif

Oh I know, I've gotten Dehydration for a bunch of people. It's just that sometimes the person hits the switch a little late (arghdhsajkh hit it when the shield is at 8 not 0) so there's a little chasing going on. =D

It's just that I get tossed around like a beachball because they always wind up spawning right next to me. D:

Edited by Lythiaren

got my priest to 58.

leveling sucks

My paladin is level 47. He has a played time of just under 3 days.

I'm proud of myself.

Edited by Slim12

SO I ran a quarter of 10 man Naxx last night for the first time.

We cleared the quarter with the spiders. It was pretty awesome. Only wiped a few times. Then we tried to do 25 man Naxx in a PuG and LOL omg, this PuG was terrible. Very disorganized, we kept losing tanks and heals. First we started out in the military wing, and I was pulling over 3k DPS. Then we got to the first boss, lost a tank and heals, we tried to find more, FINALLY did, and we decided to switch to the spider quarter. OKAY so we did that, got to the first boss, and LOL everybody was all "omg what do I do. I'm the MT who is healing me? I'm off heal who I am healing?" blah blah. We stood in front of the first boss for well over 10 minutes before my boyfriend, on THEIR vent, yelled, "Okay, let's do this. LEEEEEEEEROOOYYYYYY JENNNNNNNKINSSS!" and ran into the boss, LOL. I mean seriously they were so disorganized that we would've stood there for 20 more minutes while people tried to figure out wtf to do.

Haha.

Good times.

Excited for patch tomorrow, yes.

How the hell are you doing 3k dps already? I really am retarded. My Gear isn't that bad, considering I've never stepped in a proper raid. I did like, 2.3k dps on VoA 25. Partly because we had 6 pallys, and none gave me blessing of might.

Edited by Slim12

How the hell are you doing 3k dps already? I really am retarded. My Gear isn't that bad, considering I've never stepped in a proper raid. I did like, 2.3k dps on VoA 25. Partly because we had 6 pallys, and none gave me blessing of might.

Good rotations is how I do awesome DPS. I've learned my DPSing job well tongue.gif

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Thrall&character=Nantale

OMFG I REPLACED MY LAST BLUE.

Runeblade of Demonstrable Power -----> Cryptfiend's Bite.

Cannerz

Edited by Happyface11111

I use the right rotations. This thing seems to have found other issues. Meesa likes this site tongue.gif

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Steamwhee...racter=Chatrata

My boyfriend has been struggling to get good DPS as a hunter. He's respecced, I don't even know how many times, but a lot, just trying to get something good. He's survival specced and only gets about 2k DPS.

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Thrall&character=Baek

You have no enchants. That would help a lot. And getting missing gems.

Have you looked up talent tree builds for hunters?

I love Imba.

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Kirin+Tor...acter=Porashota

My score would be higher if they got their druid stuff in order. I know my def is overcapped; that's just talents and my gear has ZERO def. And of course it would also be higher if I actually used a cat spec rather than a bearspec. But I do fine in both roles with my current spec/gear combination, so I'm staying this way until dualspec comes out. >8(

Speaking of dualspec, I really hope patch is released tomorrow morning. I mean we all know it's coming out either tomorrow or next week, but ARHKSDGJKAH waiting!! I just have mixed feelings about the feral druid changes. Nerfing my stam and armour, but... shieldbear and bearsecrate!

Edited by Lythiaren

I love Imba.

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Kirin+Tor...acter=Porashota

My score would be higher if they got their druid stuff in order.  I know my def is overcapped; that's just talents and my gear has ZERO def.  And of course it would also be higher if I actually used a cat spec rather than a bearspec.  But I do fine in both roles with my current spec/gear combination, so I'm staying this way until dualspec comes out. >8(

Speaking of dualspec, I really hope patch is released tomorrow morning.  I mean we all know it's coming out either tomorrow or next week, but ARHKSDGJKAH waiting!!  I just have mixed feelings about the feral druid changes.  Nerfing my stam and armour, but... shieldbear and bearsecrate!

I think tomorrow since the new arena thingy starts tomorrow, and they never release a patch DURING arena, right? they also said on the forums it would be released once the season ended.

by the way, awesome character.

Edited by Bear

I hope it doesn't take too long to download the patch. Anyone know about how large it is, including the background stuff?

I hope it doesn't take too long to download the patch. Anyone know about how large it is, including the background stuff?

You should have already downloaded it a few weeks ago, remember? It was about 5gigs big.

My boyfriend has been struggling to get good DPS as a hunter. He's respecced, I don't even know how many times, but a lot, just trying to get something good. He's survival specced and only gets about 2k DPS.

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Thrall&character=Baek

You have no enchants. That would help a lot. And getting missing gems.

Have you looked up talent tree builds for hunters?

My build I'd imagine is slightly outdated. I could move some points over to BM I suppose...

The enchants is probably the biggest problem for me.

And i'm suddenly not so sure about my rotation either...

Also, your boyfriend has 0.95% hit. Hit cap is priority for hunters if you don't have it, like defense cap for tanks.

Waiting for patch today is going to drive me insane *prays for stable instance servers once servers come back online*

Heh. I just went and got my druid drunk in Shattrath while everyone in the area spammed general with "NOOOOOOOOO" and "HERE COMES THE PATCH".

Here's to Ulduar raiding!

I have to wait for another day until the patch. Sometimes I hate living in Europe.

Downloading the patch now.

*waits*

Also, your boyfriend has 0.95% hit. Hit cap is priority for hunters if you don't have it, like defense cap for tanks.

Yeah, he knows. He's trying lol.

Edited by Bear