Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Discuss the epic masterpiece by Blizzard.. Classes, races, factions, instances, raids, equipment, Season 4, WotLK, etc. etc.

Edited by Alec

Did my very first Heroic instance last night. Yes, Bear... I've never done a Heroic before last night, since I was a member of a mainly RP guild turned mainly Raiding guild and thus got tossed straight to raiding. I never needed to do any Heroics. :x

I swear, everything I want drops when I'm not in a raid.

Wraith Spear, t7.5 legs, guns, bows...

Poor hunters. ;_;

i got everything cept my val helm. just wating for 3.1 to come. and i got my 3 drake sarth title the other night.

eventually, one day, I will get bored with my paladin. I don't know what to level up. My highest is an alliance draenei mage, but I don't think I want to level her. I wanna stick to horde. next highest is a 24 druid, 11 mage, and 5 shaman. Hm..

eventually, one day, I will get bored with my paladin. I don't know what to level up. My highest is an alliance draenei mage, but I don't think I want to level her. I wanna stick to horde. next highest is a 24 druid, 11 mage, and 5 shaman. Hm..

COME TO MANNOROTH

COME TO MANNOROTH

OH RITE. LOL.

I rolled a holy pally there. nantale. She's like level 2.

I hate WoW, and Blizzard is a joke. *braces for impact*

I just told my Tauren druid to sit on you in bear form.

You're entitled to your opinion.

We are also entitled to ours. As long as you don't do what a bunch of people did before this topic got a nice wipe, we'll be golden.

tell me then, what is a good pc game?

I just told my Tauren druid to sit on you in bear form.

Reminds me when I had a tauren druid..

*Sitting in Org*

Me: Omfg, another druid!

Saluko: Amg, get in my van... I have butter.

*We sit next to the druid, me and the other druid facing each other and Saluko in the middle*

Me: AMFG, WE'RE A VAN!

Saluko: Get in the van, children...

Dumplings (some random person): im 7 can u help me

Me: Get in the van... Get in the van!

Dumplings: u need a bf

*Dumplings leaves*

Me: Come back, Dumplings!

Saluko: Don't leave us!

Me: We have candy!

Saluko: AND BUTTER!

Other druid: O.o

Me: *chills in catform*

Everyone else: OMG IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR

Eh, I do agree with the Blizzard part, their crusade to make "every spec viable" is breaking the little balance the game has and when I mean little I mean so microscopic that you would have to use the strength of 10 Hubble telescopes in order to see it. But I still play, I've completely given up on pvp and arena. There's no point in trying to fight through the gib fest that is rogues/pallies/dks. I've been a pver at heart anyways, which I still think has more playability to it then the mind-numbing pvp grind.

Mass Effect

You are comparing apples and oranges.

While I, personaly, am not a fan of WOW (I find the graphics a little too cartooney for my liking, plus I dislike having to pay a subscription for a game I've alreayd bought) I'd like to know whjy you have such a thing against Blizzard? I hope you aren't judging the developers on the strength of a single game you didn't like - because if you are you may be ruling yourself out of a lot of fun.

Eh, I do agree with the Blizzard part, their crusade to make "every spec viable" is breaking the little balance the game has and when I mean little I mean so microscopic that you would have to use the strength of 10 Hubble telescopes in order to see it. But I still play, I've completely given up on pvp and arena. There's no point in trying to fight through the gib fest that is rogues/pallies/dks. I've been a pver at heart anyways, which I still think has more playability to it then the mind-numbing pvp grind.

I remember the days where I could beat a pally and a DK to death with a fishing pole while both of them are attacking me, and I'm a hunter.

About a month ago.

Hey, I was too lazy to re-equip my sword... Or back away from them and shoot them... Or disengage..

And the time I owned a pally, warlock, and huntard, all level 80, by myself. <3 Like, wtf. I have no pvp gear, either. xd.png I think pve is more fun.

Also, the other day in Maly, on phase three (Drakes) it bugged out. The background was a wormhole of rainbows, and a bunch of people got motion sickness or something.

Fail bug.

Dx

Edited by Happyface11111

Blizzard is trying to make the game appealing to more then just the "hard core" gamer, and I can't blame them. WoW is a fun game, and there's a ton of money out there for youngin' playing. If WoW only really appealed to hard core raiders, then a lot of people would leave and stop playing, as it's really no fun to play with elitist who yell at you over vent or /p when you make a mistake. I've had people tell me at the end of runs that my DPS sucked and they leave the party, and that stuff hurts my feelings. I wanna have fun, not have people tell me I suck, which makes me 1) not have any fun and 2) makes me want to quit playing.

So, I can see why they're doing that. I don't think it really affects the "hard core raider" as no body is forcing you to duel spec.

Your dps doesn't suck unless you do like, 500 dps.

And you're a Deathknight.

Or if you do less dps than the prot warrior who isn't wearing a full set of gear.

ANd you're a hunter.

(Sources: Carrying people through heroics and healing normal dungeons... :| )

Bear, you said you do about 2k dps in heroics, right?

That's actually good for a heroic. Most people I see dpsing do about 1k. I do around 2-2.5k

Edited by Happyface11111

Your dps doesn't suck unless you do like, 500 dps.

And you're a Deathknight.

Or if you do less dps than the prot warrior who isn't wearing a full set of gear.

ANd you're a hunter.

(Sources: Carrying people through heroics and healing normal dungeons... :| )

Bear, you said you do about 2k dps in heroics, right?

That's actually good for a heroic. Most people I see dpsing do about 1k. I do around 2-2.5k

Yeah, anywhere from probably 1300 to 2000 DPS. some days are better then others. and my gear sucks. I've just got a good rotation for me.

I did H VH with a pug and I didn't do too bad, probably around 1200. granted there was an elemental shammy doing over 2000, but eh. we only wiped once.

Blizzard is trying to make the game appealing to more then just the "hard core" gamer, and I can't blame them. WoW is a fun game, and there's a ton of money out there for youngin' playing. If WoW only really appealed to hard core raiders, then a lot of people would leave and stop playing, as it's really no fun to play with elitist who yell at you over vent or /p when you make a mistake. I've had people tell me at the end of runs that my DPS sucked and they leave the party, and that stuff hurts my feelings. I wanna have fun, not have people tell me I suck, which makes me 1) not have any fun and 2) makes me want to quit playing.

So, I can see why they're doing that. I don't think it really affects the "hard core raider" as no body is forcing you to duel spec.

This is exactly why I'm levelling a tank. Nobody cares about your dps if all you're doing is stopping them from getting pwnt.

I haven't played my hunter for a while. It got boring when my friend stopped playing. Also, I couldn't find anything to do while waiting for heroic groups to form :/.

my dk is boring me - im working on a priest right now

Yeah, anywhere from probably 1300 to 2000 DPS. some days are better then others. and my gear sucks. I've just got a good rotation for me.

I did H VH with a pug and I didn't do too bad, probably around 1200. granted there was an elemental shammy doing over 2000, but eh. we only wiped once.

I still do not comprehend wiping in VH except on Ichoron (if no one in the group knows about switches), Xevozz (if tank was not informed that it's a kitefight) or Zuramat while working on the achievement. >>;

Am I spoiled in my VH groups?