Demyxomgwtfbbqvcr

Dragon Naming Suggestions (Names)

What dragons are highly intelligent and knowledgeable (doesn't have to be magic-wise, just in general)?

Thanks!

Desipis. In a rather evil way, but they manipulate the minds of others and my guess is that they are an intelligent sort of dragon. As far as other breeds, I'm not really sure. unsure.gif You can look up the encyclopedia on your account because that information is the most precise. biggrin.gif

Okay I need help naming my CB Reds. I need 446 names. Not Kidding. This is a 10G Project and I already have 66 names but that's where I ran out of inspiration.

If your viewer is set to 100 they live on pages 5 and 6 of my scroll at the moment and as the breeding project goes on they will slowly take over building a Red Empire. smile.gif

The Dragons all have the surname Fiendfyre and two names before their surname.

My first ever Fiendfyre was named 'Red Apocalypse Fiendfyre'. I already have a lot of dragons with Red in their names so I'd appreciate not having that in suggestions as I've already use it a lot. Kids take their names from their parents.

I need people to come up with the first two names e.g Name Name and then I'll add Fiendfyre to make Name Name Fiendfyre.

Hope you're up for the challenge. smile.gif Feel free to PM me with Names/Name lists. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Okay I need help naming my CB Reds. I need 446 names. Not Kidding. This is a 10G Project and I already have 66 names but that's where I ran out of inspiration.

If your viewer is set to 100 they live on pages 5 and 6 of my scroll at the moment and as the breeding project goes on they will slowly take over building a Red Empire. :)

The Dragons all have the surname Fiendfyre and two names before their surname.

My first ever Fiendfyre was named 'Red Apocalypse Fiendfyre'. I already have a lot of dragons with Red in their names so I'd appreciate not having that in suggestions as I've already use it a lot. Kids take their names from their parents.

I need people to come up with the first two names e.g Name Name and then I'll add Fiendfyre to make Name Name Fiendfyre.

Hope you're up for the challenge. :) Feel free to PM me with Names/Name lists. :)

Perhaps you could use a translator/name generator and include the words for things like 'red', 'smoke', 'fire'/'flame', etc. in other languages?

(I knew there was a thread for this.)

Okay, it's Halloween season again, so I'll probably have some more zombies to name. I have a kind of theme with my zombies' names and I'd like to continue it.

Draconic Disaster

Evil Entity

Rogue Ressurection

Any ideas?

(I knew there was a thread for this.)

Okay, it's Halloween season again, so I'll probably have some more zombies to name. I have a kind of theme with my zombies' names and I'd like to continue it.

Draconic Disaster

Evil Entity

Rogue Ressurection

Any ideas?

(name)'s Grave

(name)'s Soul

(name)'s Ghost

Something with...

Grim, Doom(ed), Lonely, Shadows...

A large majority of my dragons have some sort of possession in their name. For example, one of my dragons is named Soul's Life 2G PB (a male 2G PB Silver).

(name)'s Grave

(name)'s Soul

(name)'s Ghost

Something with...

Grim, Doom(ed), Lonely, Shadows...

Gruesome Grave?

Sinister Soul?

Ghastly Ghoul?

Grim Goblin?

Doomed Destruction?

Lawless Loner?

Shadowy Specter?

~

Rotten Reaper?

Skeletal Spirit?

Menacing Monster?

Predatory Phantom?

Accursed Apparition?

Wicked Wraith?

Malevolent Manifestation?

Malicious Miscreant?

Witchy Wretch?

Fiery Fiend?

Superstitious Scoundrel?

Nefarious N-emy? (Sorry, couldn't think of anything for n except enemy without the e, lol!)

Nefarious N-emy? (Sorry, couldn't think of anything for n except enemy without the e, lol!)

Nemesis? wink.gif

Nemesis? wink.gif

I knew there was a good word for n that I couldn't think of! THANK YOU

Good teamwork, everyone. =p

I need help naming my red and gold Sunstone dragon hatchling. Also, how do you find out whether it's a girl or a boy? Edited by GuardianOfBelief

Orange Giant... or any name here you deem cool.

And... you wait until it matures to find out. smile.gif

I need a name for a male Skywing dragon.

Off the top of my head, what about <any word here> Skyscale? (e.g. Blue Skyscale or Swift Skyscale)

Edit: If the names above you don't suit the dragon, you could use Confused Cat's name generator to generate a random name based on it's gender for you.

Edited by lovecats99

Skywing Noodle

Singing in the Breeze

Chaser of Clouds

Skywing Warrior

Blue Sky Breeze

Wandering Wind Wing

Spiral Sky Wing

Robin's Egg Bluewing

Cyan Cloud Dweller

Sky's Guardian Wind

Swift Skies

(I didn't actually check to see if any of these were available but hopefully it could give you some ideas. ^-^)

I need a name for a male Skywing dragon.

I named my female Skywing with her appearance. She's BlueSapphire. You can do that too. Perhaps something with Cadmium now here such as Blue Cadmium. Cadmium Scales.