Demyxomgwtfbbqvcr

Dragon Naming Suggestions (Names)

I need a good name idea for my frozen Cheese hatchling!

I need a good name idea for my frozen Cheese hatchling!

Chedder Mc Ceesealot?

Okay, I need some help. I already have two names picked out, from two characters; one is a magic wolf that can make others invisible, sort of; the other is a werewolf that pickpockets people.

I'm adapting their character to make them dragons instead, but I can't decide which dragon should be which character.

Should the werewolf be a Greenwing and the magic wolf be a Nocturne, or the other way around?

Okay, I need some help. I already have two names picked out, from two characters; one is a magic wolf that can make others invisible, sort of; the other is a werewolf that pickpockets people.

I'm adapting their character to make them dragons instead, but I can't decide which dragon should be which character.

Should the werewolf be a Greenwing and the magic wolf be a Nocturne, or the other way around?

Other way around; it would fit their personalities more, I think.

I'd have the pickpocket be the Greenwing and the magic wolf the Nocturne.

I need "Warriors"-style names (ie. a prefix and a suffix put together to make a name like Fireclaw or Flowertail. See scroll for more examples.) for a male Guardian and two male Harvests. Little help? :3

Ditto about the Greenwing being the pickpocket and the Nocturne being the magic wolf.

I need "Warriors"-style names (ie. a prefix and a suffix put together to make a name like Fireclaw or Flowertail. See scroll for more examples.) for a male Guardian and two male Harvests. Little help? :3

Guardian:

Ironclaw (cats don't know what iron is, but dragons might...)

Bravetalon

Graysteel

Harvests:

Fallensun

Redleaves

Leafchaser

I just realized you got to the name Jayflight before I did... x3

That was the name of my old warrior-sona.

Got any good names for gold dragons?

in it's lineage it has gold carats...a lot about carats.

TwentyFour Carat Carrot is free. :)

@Athkore- Thank you. :3 Their names are now Leafchaser, Crimsonleaf, and Graysteel~

I'm having trouble naming two "twin" male CB Electrics... any suggestions? Really unique names would be best, and it would be cool if they "matched" each other.

Here are links to Thing 1 & Thing 2

Just looked up what those names mean. So awesome. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, both were taken, so I kind of had to warp them into Tonn Nitrus and Brad Fulmen. I guess they kind of sound odd now but whatever, I like them.

Thanks for the help, Icarus!

For those who have trouble with names, I really find that it helps to have some imagination. Dragon names are (in their own tongue or whatev you want to call it) probably use inconsistent and unusual tones/notes whatev. Apostrophes are a good way of sprucing up a name.

Now go and name your babies things like Hykt'ulia and Arkkriseq.

When I can't think of a name, I usually name my dragons the last thing I heard, or what I think was the last thing I heard.

...Which is why I have dragons named things like "Return Up To The Asdlsnfgf" and "Get Down From There."

...I still think it's a good system. :V

Then again, the vast majority of my dragons are named things that should not be names, so.

Edited by Pika_Oi

Now go and name your babies things like Hykt'ulia and Arkkriseq.

90% of my scroll is like that. These dragons have names like Eynli, Canu'wende, Raflgar, Bzrp, Keimahr, Yrina, and Kol-Ya'an.

And then there are the boring names like RagnaRoxanne, Sancheez, and Noyu Arnata Seadragon.

(@Pika_Oi- Get Down From There is the best name ever. x3)

I'm having trouble again. I have a frozen Albino with the code "kjpop" and I kind of want to name her after a line from a Vocaloid song. -anvil'd-

I have an idea in mind, but it's kind of obscure so I wanted to see if there were any other recommendations first.

Edited by Athkore

I can't think of names for my hatchlings :/ One is a turpentine dragon and one is a spotted greenwing, but I have literally no idea for names of any sorts.

Help?

I was hoping someone here might have a suggestion for this Marrow. All of my Marrows are named for quotes/characters from the works of Edgar Allen Poe, however for this little gal I need a Lord of the Rings related name, due to both its lineage and that I want to include it in the Lord of the Rings lineage project.

I don't really know a lot about the works of Poe as it's not really my genre... so my knowledge of Lord of the Rings is less than helpful in this case. So I was hoping someone that had extensive knowledge of both the works of Poe and Lord of the Rings might be able to weigh in for me? Thanks!

Shelob of Usher ?

Annabel of Mordor ?

Ulalume of Moria ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have two CB regular female Pygmies that need names. I have a naming scheme going with my Pygmies so these need to start with "Pygmy Flying." My other names are Pygmy Flying like a Cat, Pygmy Flying to Scavenge, and Pygmy Flying to Pumpkins. The names don't necessarily make sense, but that's fine; I got the ideas for their names from their lineages and descriptions.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Shelob of Usher ?

Annabel of Mordor ?

Ulalume of Moria ?

Thanks for the suggestions fuzz ^^ I'll have to do a little more research and see if one of them fits better than another smile.gif

I have two CB regular female Pygmies that need names. I have a naming scheme going with my Pygmies so these need to start with "Pygmy Flying." My other names are Pygmy Flying like a Cat, Pygmy Flying to Scavenge, and Pygmy Flying to Pumpkins. The names don't necessarily make sense, but that's fine; I got the ideas for their names from their lineages and descriptions.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Pygmy Flying to the Moon

Pygmy Flying like the Wind

Pygmy Flying Overseas

Pygmy Flying Sky High

Pygmy Flying to the Crow's Nest

Pygmy Flying Above the Clouds

Pygmy Flying Over [insert name of favorite country or landmark here]

Pygmy Flying with a Shadow

Pygmy Flying through the Stars

Does anything like that strike your fancy?

Pygmy Flying to the Moon

Pygmy Flying like the Wind

Pygmy Flying Overseas

Pygmy Flying Sky High

Pygmy Flying to the Crow's Nest

Pygmy Flying Above the Clouds

Pygmy Flying Over [insert name of favorite country or landmark here]

Pygmy Flying with a Shadow

Pygmy Flying through the Stars

Does anything like that strike your fancy?

Yes they do. happy.gif Thank you very much!