Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Journal,

Chicken and lascive are never to go to the abandoned eggs with our raiser again. The sheepish expression on our raiser's face was because we now have three more eggs - and the way that those two preen because two of the eggs obviously belong to pygmies is ridiculous!

PleaseSlowDownAlready thinks it's hysterical. Fine for him - he's not going to be around when they hatch, given how often he's off having yet another race with some of his friends from the daycare. Smooth Translucency doesn't seem to care as long as our raiser pays it some attention - it's already started learning to read, which is... impressive, I suppose. And of course, StopMotion and Dusk-Walker aren't able to give their opinions - Dusk because it's currently daytime, and StopMotion because... just because.

I'm not entirely sure whether StopMotion has an opinion. Our raiser tries to arrange Smooth Translucency's reading lessons so that StopMotion can see the scrolls and books and hopefully follow along, but who knows if any of it gets through?

Our raiser doesn't say anything, but I'm sure I'm not the only one worrying about it. Of course, there are other dragon raisers around, but... well. Breezy reassurances that everything's fine, or being laughed at for even thinking about it, aren't things any of us want to experience.

Besides, some of the raisers are a little odd. There's a number who have vampire dragons, and others who intentionally let them bite eggs to try and get more! And there are rumours about zombies in some of the other caves (which is stupid, naturally, but PleaseSlowDownAlready didn't seem to be joking when he said he'd caught a glimpse of one) and of course, there are the Neglected...

I hope our raiser never decides to try and get one of those breeds. I don't care how rare they are, the thought of them (though with the Neglected it's more the thought of how they're made) makes my scales crawl.

And then our raiser gets mad at me for the accidental shocks.

Dear Journal,

I swear, PesterVex exists to make me sorry for ever thinking that lascive was an annoyance. Why does each generation of pygmies our raiser chooses seem to be worse than the last? Even lascive isn't amused by some of the things PesterVex pulls. And she pulls them on Aventurine-Feldspar, which is the worst idea she could have.

I think our raiser may be starting to wonder if she wants to get hurt.

CrimsonClaret just stays out of the way as much as she can, and none of us can blame her. lascive tends to be off riding PleaseSlowDownAlready. It's strange how well those two get on, when you think about it - Nylia Pygmies don't tend to have much to do other dragons, and Whiptails aren't especially patient.

Our raiser introduced a new raiser to the caverns today. None of us had ever seen this person before - apparently the new raiser hadn't been able to visit the area since before our raiser chose our eggs. They both came away from the abandoned pile with eggs. And the only egg our raiser chose was another Electric! So much for thinking that I'm not cute.

The egg has hatched. Our raiser finally noticed that the hatchling is a girl, and named her 'Storming Ahead' - which I would have thought was a better name for Aventurine-Feldspar or PesterVex, personally, but she seems to like her new name.

Our raiser has been giving the scroll some odd looks recently, muttering something about gender ratios and asking the other raisers - though that hasn't gone past an idea, yet. None of us think that eleven dragons is a large enough number to expect equal numbers, but apparently two males out of eleven is skewed enough to worry our raiser.

PesterVex decided to go irritate the friend who our raiser introduced to the caves. It turns out the friend picked up some more eggs as soon as the first batch hatched. The hatchlings are apparently 'cute', which, coming from PesterVex, could mean anything from 'easy targets' to 'utter hellions'.

Our raiser has been spending time curled up against Smooth Translucency, writing out spare copies of books and scrolls in case PesterVex decides it would be funny to attack them. StopMotion was really furious when PesterVex tore one of them trying to get a reaction from her. Our raiser wasn't happy about it, either - PesterVex is the only one of us who's been swatted by our raiser. It shocked her enough that she didn't notice StopMotion was about to hit her with her tail. If our raiser hadn't dragged her out of the way...

StopMotion now hates PesterVex. And PesterVex refuses to admit that it might be partly her fault, so things are getting rather tense at the cave. I'm not surprised that PleaseSlowDownAlready and lascive are spending so much time away. I think Dusk-Walker would be if she had to witness the trouble that keeps happening, but she's unconscious through most of it. Smooth just doesn't care as long as she's left alone with her reading, Aventurine-Feldspar has found some other Sunstones to spar with (and come to an understanding with our raiser about not causing any damage that can't be healed), and Chicken and CrimsonClaret play chase-tag in the canyons.

I'm hoping our raiser won't pick up any more eggs for a while. We need time to adjust. We need time to decide what to do with PesterVex if she keeps making trouble...

A slightly torn piece of parchment was found on the ground.

The vampires have struck again.

We found some eggs that had gone missing a while ago. The shells were cracked and empty, completely dry. They had been dead a while. We held vigil for them and gave them a proper sendoff. Poor Ayedura really was quite upset.

Perhaps we should have listened to the little Arsanis when they were sick and crying about death near our lands, but we had all thought the vampires wouldn't be back, given how the wild eggs have been lately. Even Forteque was angry.

If they come back, we'll make sure they regret it.

--Vitals

Edited by Shadowdrake

*Dec 23, 2010

Dear Journal,

As far as I know, I am the only dragon in this place. This place... What was it called? The girl who lived here said it was home. I've been counting. I have been in home for ten days so far and I do like it. The girl feeds me, talks to me, and seems to care for me deeply. I bet that if there were any other dragons I would be the favorite. I think that there are some other eggs around and that they must hatch sometime soon. I think this because my caretaker always says that I'm her favorite species. This home sounds like a good place to be.

Sincerely,

-Archios GreenFey

*Jan 06, 2011

Dear Journal,

Today, ArchiosLukos introduced me to a 'Dorsal' dragon which she calls Fidelia. I've been told that this new dragon is going to be staying around Creekwood Manor. I don't want to be rude, but I don't like this attention being split between me and this female. ArchiosLukos has to spend time with both of us now.

-continuation-

I don't know what happened. ArchiosLukos served dinner to Fidelia and I. She really seemed to want us to eat together. The atmosphere and decoration in the house was different too. There were the little candle firesticks instead of her lightbulbs and she seemed to go to much more trouble adorning the dining room. Then, she left the room. Like I said, I don't know what happened. I can't even think about it clearly, but ArchiosLukos seems happy. She says that Fidelia is going to have an egg.

Sincerely,

-Archios Dorkface

((Meh, maybe more to come.))

From the Journal of Nexus

Dear Journal,

I was witness to a most unusual and amazing event just recently.

I do not wish to make the story too long, so to summarize, I was invited to record a sacred event in our kingdom. I hadn't known it at the time, but it seems that three of the Valley's inhabitants--an ice, a magma, and a lightning dragon--have been trying to come together every moon and summon their ruler, the fabled Guardian of Nature.

I had read much about this legend: a dragon with the power to protect the world, and all of nature. Only by bringing these three together would they call the beast from the heavens.

The thing is, though, it is a human myth; and those rarely have much grounds in reality. But our illustrious Keeper, as a human, has also heard these stories and so has taken it upon herself to find the truth. So many times though, each try at summoning the Guardian has ended in failure.

So many times...until that night.

Each of the Elite Guardians were present for this event along with myself, and it was a night in which the sky was clear and stars full. The three majestic dragons ascended the hill together and stood in a circle, side by side. Then, glowing clouds began to overtake the sky, swirling about a single spot.

They released their powers all at once. The Magma could breathe fire; the Lightning, a blast of white-hot electricity. The icicle-clad Ice dragon's freezing breath was just as strong as those of her companions. The sky lit up in a blinding flash of brilliance as their powers coalesced, and we all felt like the world of spirits had opened.

A shaft of light struck down from the center of the spiraling heavens to the ground between the dragons. There we all watched in silent awe, waiting to lay eyes upon the Guardian of Nature.

But instead, we laid eyes upon a shining, gem-like egg, a dark pearlescent blue. As the heavens cleared and the light vanished, there it rested peacefully as if it hadn't been laid by the celestial beings at all.

So, the legend was partially true. One could summon a spiritual dragon, a Guardian of Nature, from the Beyond...but only as an egg. It would have to be birthed and raised mortal.

So be it. The egg had been given to our most decorated Matron, Lily of Clan Dust, and later had hatched into a very protective little female; the child is like any other, but she radiates a purely holy and wise aura.

With a Guardian of Nature, I feel confident that our valley can never be attacked. Will we even have need for our Elite Guardians?

The future will tell, I suppose.

Yours truly,

Nexus Lhiannan.

What are all these eggs?! What are they doing here?!?

Sightings of these strangely colorful and, dare I say, magical eggs have abounded. We've collected quite a few, but no one knows what to make of them, since they don't have the warmth of a real dragon's egg. It's--it's madness here, the eggs have even been popping up in the wild, then disappearing into sparkles as soon as anyone lays a claw on them.

Wait, it's the tricksters' day, isn't it? Darn trickstery tricksters, tricking all of us. Well, I'll show them. I'll steal ALL THEIR EGGS! Hahahahahahaaa...

This is going to take a while.

Signed, Vitals

((Currently Unamed GoN))

I was freed from the shell today. I had been waiting in there for days. Or months. I can't properly calculate the time. I had been waking every so often, and occasionally I would test the shell to see if I could break it. I had a strange instinct that I was supposed to free myself from my previous home. I was not successful in doing that, until only a few hours ago. The world outside my egg is like nothing I had imagined. Already I have learned so much from the other dragons. There are three that seem to take interest in me the most. One red, one blue, and one purple. I have gathered from bits of conversation that those three somehow formed me. Or, what was the word they used, summoned me. I have no siblings or parents. The Master of the dragons, and mine, was extremely pleased when I had hatched. A Pygmy alerted her immediately when I took my first steps. The number of dragons that surrounded my egg overwhelmed me at first. I do not understand. What is it that makes my hatching special?

You read a piece of torn parchment with neat writing on a tree stump...

Dear Journal,

I have been appointed leader of this clan quite some time ago, even though I'm not an old timer. That reward goes to Flurrin. My father, Guardare Fisso, is now settled with another female. I hate her. Although I have the power to banish her, my clan will want reasons. My reasons are weak, so I will spare Minari. We have adopted a Mint who hatched recently. It was near death, but we saved it. It looks a bit sickly, but it will be up to health in no time. I expect this Mint to be useful... Blissful Spring grew up to be a lovely female. She is my sister of the same father. My mother expects us to have another sister in summer. There have been some ominous looking dragons nearby. Let us hope they are wise enough to keep away. I will see this clan destroyed before I surrender it...

~Inverana, winter female

You find another parchment with cursive writing...

Diary,

Inverana rules over benevolently. I see she watches our sweet Minari with cold, loathing eyes. I know why, and why she does not banish her. She is very wise, though she is still a child. As such, we need to look out for her. Regal S'aar, my young, silver mate, has won the hearts of many of our females. It is natural that some females dislike me. They are young and foolish, but they will learn. I have beared 3 children with him. I have only kept one, sadly. A male white, Ardemis. He is a perfect son, loyal and hard-working. The other two, I do not know. All I know is that it was one white, and the other a silver. Inverana looks worried right now, and I see why. We will be prepared, with our variety of the clan.

Occhi Blu, female white

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Dear Journal,

Master and the other dragons have been educating me on the ways of letters and words. They've been teaching me for several days now, and I have been able to form words on my own. It's a very difficult and confusing process. Master handed me this object called a journal. It was actually handed to me the day I hatched. I am supposed to write about events that occurred. A Magma named Mighty, or Might has been writing my thoughts for the first and this day.

Today, I learned the facts of my appearance. I was summoned, by three dragons. I am supposedly a legendary dragon. One of the rarest. Most dragons respect me, although a few dragons with golden and silver scales have given me angry glares. I do not know why.

GoN

Dear Journal,

Just recently, Master has given me my name. From then on, I would be referred to as Ardan. I like my name. It flows smoothly when I speak it. However, my true name is Mystical Guardian, but that is too long to say in a conversation, so Master shortened it, like she did with many other names.

After I was named, I was immediately presented with a job. Since I am the Guardian of Nature, as some dragons tell me, I would be the protector of Master's dragon clan. I am still young, and have much to learn. My first task would be to help the Guardian dragons take care of the eggs and hatchlings. It is not the most enjoyable position, since the hatchling are quite a bundle of endless energy. I must not complain or argue. Master tells me that this would be what I would do until I am older and more experienced. It is to my belief, however, that I was assigned this role because the Guardians needed help, and also because Master has nothing better for me to do. It is a time of peace, and no force opposes the clan. I am the guardian of Nature, not a bunch of rude hatchlings! I really ought to be promoted to a better position in the next week or month!

Ardan

Dear Journal,

As I wriggled out of the cracked egg that has been my home for I don't know how long, I saw the other eggs behind me wrapped in thick cold-felt mist. "Welcome!" boomed a voice in my head that made my whole body jerk. Still half-way in the process of getting out my egg, a huge figure ascended in front of me, its towering and muscular form greatly intimidated me. "You sure are one fat white hatchling" the voice remarked, I realized the voice to be his. "Try thinking of something to tell me, we dragons can communicate using our minds" he advised.

"Where am I?" I asked, having thought my very first words to another being.

"You're home, young Iron Roar"

A sudden burst of light greeted me warmly.

Dear Journal,

As soon as my eyes adjusted to the light that engulf me and the guardian of the newborns Deltheus, a purple dragon. A huge lighted cave filled with dragons of all ages surprised my view. "This is our clan. The Iron Roar clan" Deltheus told me through the usual communication of my kind, telepathy. Carrying me on his back, he toured me around our clan's main cave. He told me that our main territories in the world is situated in the western forest of the central continent near four gigantic falls that has been the stage of many glorious and legendary battles between our clan and our enemies. We also have a number of little settlements in different parts of the world, these as was explained by Deltheus serves as stop overs for one of the clan founders Kabaya Flying Hoof who is serving as a diplomat representative of our clan and is almost away from the clan most of the time.

With all that much information I felt getting sleepy, Deltheus laughed softly.

And before I sink to oblivion I heard his voice "Sleep well young Iron Roar for tomorrow you will join the others"

Dear Journal,

Many months have passed, and I regret to inform you that the clan is in need of my help. I have complained over my tiring task of assisting with hatchling care, but I wish I didn't complain. There have been rumors that strange beasts are invading our land. The Shadow Walkers spotted them first. A beast with ten legs, they say. Ten legs, three heads, and white, pupil-less eyes. The others silently expect me to help. After all, my kind only appears in times of danger. Some of the more paranoid dragons suggest that it is our kind who bring the chaos!

I have been practicing to use magic with my three teachers. The three who summoned me. I am gifted in magic, but my magic will not be able to defeat the beasts. It is the horses who are urging me to go into battle the most. Master is unaware of the monsters. She has traveled out of the country for a few weeks, and will not be coming back until October. Krapht, the wise old Mint, has attempted to calm us down, but is unsuccessful. I fear that the whole clan will be in complete chaos if Master does not return soon.

Ardan

I'm going to start a journal for my ribbon dancer, Rasta Man. (By the way, he is named after a song that my friend made up!)

Wednesday 17th April 2013

Dear journal,

Today it rained again, and I was stuck inside the cave doing pretty much nothing, just like yesterday and basically the whole week before. It didn't help that I was in the ice cave either, and I practically froze to death. I really wish that those silly tri-horn wyverns weren't in there with me - their only idea of wet-day entertainment is a big fight, and the next thing I knew I had dragons using me as a safety net. Juvenile delinquents! Can't they learn some respect for their elders? My friends were all either in the underground dirt tunnel or in the volcanic cave...talk about luck! When it finally stopped raining, I stepped outside the cave to get some fresh air, but before I even had one claw out of the cave one of those tri-horn wyverns slammed into me again. Then he just got up and went back to fighting with his friends, without even looking at me! If I hadn't yelled at him, he probably wouldn't even have noticed that he'd thrown himself straight into me. Finally I got out of that cave, and I got to have some peace. My next goal - to teach the younger ones some respect!!

~Rasta Man~

Journal of Trija Somatra, leader of the Somatra Weyr

My goodness, where to begin? So much has happened since I last wrote. I suppose I should start with the two most important new members of the Weyr.

First off, Mistress brought home a shimmerscale egg, a type of very rare dragon her friend gave to her. This egg hatched and grew up to become a lovely female, who was quickly given a mate. However, Mistress seemed displeased with her first mating and now it seems that Raphijia, as she has been named, will have multiple royal blue consorts. She is a special dragon indeed, from what Mistress has told me, seeming adamant that this specialness must be preserved.

Secondly, a beautiful light blue, purple, and gold dragon was brought to the Weyr. Roberen is of the Soulpeace breed, which seems to have the ability to purify zombified dragons and restore them to health. I do not know if this purifying ability extends to other things as well, but Mistress seems to simply enjoy the breed's beauty and seeks to collect a pair of them.

Now, with that out of the way, we welcomed a great deal of the common dragons who typically lurk at the edges of the Weyr territory into the Weyr, each one recieving a name and an official welcome into the Weyr from Mistress, BD, and me.

Himishi is in full bloom now, as it is spring and the snows have melted. Mistress finally fulfilled part of her long-ago promise to him by bringing a small guardian hatchling to be his attendant. She is named Emezme, and seems a sweet, intelligent little things. Guardians seem to have a tendency to be much more mature than other hatchlings. Perhaps it is because they give themselves duties so early on?

Mistress has recently been walking about with a human I do not recognize. It would seem he is a new, inexperienced Tamer. I have known Mistress to be friends with such humans before. This one I frankly disapprove of from what I have seem. He seems to be slightly scared of the dragons, despite Mistress's efforts to familiarize him with them. I have not been formally introduced, but I have heard her call him "Dream."

[large blot of liquid]

Iceling, keep yourself away from my study! I will hunt that little creature down if it comes in here again! Humph. Anyways, I suppose I will end this entry here, as I have little more to report of importance.

Dear Journal,

The nameless dragons are growing in numbers. Few are participating. Few hatchlings are being bred. Is this a painful drought? An outright rebellion? I don't know, and am worried for them. They could be ruined. We need those hatchlings to keep going.

I fear we are going to run out of dragons that I cannot pick up eventually.

I worry.

nameless entry.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Dear journal,

I hatched today! The big dragon, whom is often called Emily, is snuggling me right now, and I am chofoint(messed up due to me squeezing the Tinsel so tightly-oops!) right now! Okay, I made her stop. Now she's staring at an eggshell that has bitemarks in it. Hey, it's a shiny bronze, just like me! Emily just walked over to a large, white and red dragon with huge fangs. I yelled at her to be careful, because that scary dragon might bite her! Wait, Emily is fine. The big white dragon is looking rather embarrassed, and wait- is that a red mark on its cheek?! Emily slapped it! I'm laughing so hard right now! Oops, I angered the white dragon! I'd better run!

Signed,

Jiuxe Thuwed, a Tinsel

Just out of the egg and it is making a journal already! How cute!

Dear Journal,

There has been some drama in the cave as of late. I, a tiny Royal Crimson hatchling, am new to the Cave myself, so I mostly observe the comings and goings from a quiet place in the corner of the nursery. Still, it was hard not to notice when that Daydream tossed that CB White out on his ear, because she was cheating on him with a Thuwed. What a ruckus ensued! I am only a wee hatchling, yet even I knew this was a bad omen.

As for my nursery mates, the Water Horse, the Pink, the Royal Blue, and the Gray dragons just grew up and suddenly they were gone! Now I am left with a Thunder and an Ice hatchling, but they think they are too good for me. And wow, we even have royalty in our midst! A Silver has graced our Cave for the first time, though he is a very nice fellow and not at all stuck up like the rumor mill had suggested. Oh, and a tiny Tinsel will soon hatch!

The Magi Dragon says I am the favorite hatchling of the mistress and that she loves Royal Crimsons. Yay!

Time for a nap now. Will write more soon.

Edited by missy_

user posted image

24 April, 1944

I feel dreadful. I don't remember a time I didn't have this feeling.

I'm sorry, I fell asleep there for a couple of hours. It didn't make me feel any better either, just in case you were wondering. The other dragons say I'm ill or something.

I can hear pounding from far away with the occasional shrill whistle. Pika says these are things called "trains" that pass through from time to time. She says she likes to listen to them, but I don't because it makes my head hurt more.

I'm sorry, I was sleeping again. Sometimes it just sneaks up on me. Now there are dragons surrounding me, looking right at me. They say how lovely my fine bronze scales are and how sorry they are that I'm in this condition. I wish they would go away. It feels like their stares make me worse. They say how I shimmer. Or was it that I am shimmer? I don't understand.

user posted image

26 April, 1944

I've been better for a couple of days now, but the other dragons don't stop staring at me. They say my colour's lovely and that I should stop picking on other hatchlings. Oh yeah, I do that sometimes. I like to play tricks on them, otherwise it's really boring all the time.

I've grown used to the trains passing through and sort of like the rhythmic pounding noise. I see smoke rising up in the distance and it reminds me of fire. I like fire, it's kinda pretty. Sometimes I try to set little leaves on fire, but it doesn't work out too well 'cause I'm not that good at it yet. I think it's kinda weird I can do this, because I like swimming all the time in the nearby stream. I can't set the water on fire no matter how hard I try, it just turns into steam and floats away like the smoke from the trains. Oh, Pika tells me only the engine has smoke, the rest is just along for the ride. Alternattiva is calling me now, so I guess I'll be back later.

user posted image

28 April, 1944

I don't like other dragons very much anymore. Well, I never really did. All their staring at my scales makes me uncomfortable. I now pick on other dragons more than before, it's how I entertain myself around here. Other than that, I like the trains more now. I fly after them and swoop around them. If it's a passenger service, the people in the coaches like to watch me. Pika says people don't see Shimmer-scales very often.

I also have a son now. Well, it's said it'll be a male because a Pink dragon came in and cast a spell on the egg. I guess that was done to me too. But the other dragons say he'll be picked out for the war. I don't want that, it sounds terrible to send him out to fight. What if I don't see him again? This is another reason I don't like the other dragons, they threaten to send my child away.

Very few males are even still here with Pika. Even my mate had gone, right after my egg was laid. He was late to go, I guess. I hope I see him again too, he's the only one who causes trouble for the other dragons with me. Oh, I hear another train in the distance. I hope it has coal trucks this time, I like to bury myself in the coal. I've tried hiding in the engine's tender, but the crew shoos me away.

-Merrily Causing DC Drama

---

Phew. That took a while, but it was fun. ^^ Don't question my dates! I just really like steam engines, bro. Had to include them. *slowly sneaks away*

user posted image

From the journal of the "Star of Procyon"

April 23, 2013

Dear Journal,

They increase in numbers as each night passes, I fear that they will soon overwhelm us. They have already outnumbered my clan, and the Von Zetallereans have started to gather amongst themselves. They too have felt that they have become one too many and yet our Master keeps bringing them in droves; I feel that something may be troubling her. Perhaps Ascalon could have a talk with her to find the underlying cause of her recent obsession; so that her soul and ours may find peace again.

I don't think my dragons find an army of whites and daydreams much to their fancy, but I just HAVE to have a Soulpeace! xd.png

Ahhh...I am almost TOO excited to even begin writing in my little journal here...All is just going too well. Better than expected, I must say.

Alanthorna, leader of the Uncita clan, is about to face one of his biggest humiliations yet. It is quite pitying for him, considering humility is one of his top values that he believes our clan should follow. What a wretched old rat of a dragon he is. I wonder what his filthy mouth will splutter out when he finds himself overthrown by nasty little creature like me? Perhaps, even, he may not even live to see me rule, for what shall my darling creations think of him after they've underwent their training to become vicious and powerful? What will the other clan members think of my compelling ideas for a more threatening, fierce, potent clan when my dreams turn into reality?

My savage plan may just be my ultimate one: I shall create the most supreme Legendary Trio set ever. If that task is completed, I plan to produce an army of the most superior Legendary Trio dragons the land has ever felt. If I manage to successfully do this, our clan will become stronger than one could ever imagine. At this point, I even doubt that this mission will be failed to complete, as I already have bred a couple Legendary eggs that are safe within my possession. By just simply holding those eggs, I can almost FEEL the brute strength and sadistic attitude brewing within the little embryos.

Think about this: with an army as powerful as that, no other clan will attack us. We will hold dominance and superiority among all other clans. Other dragons, even the most aggressive wild ones, will bow down to our authority. We would be a godlike group.

This should be a fine road for me.

~ Rikweken

Dear Journal,

It has been many weeks since I last wrote here. Truthfully, there is no more purpose to this journal keeping anyways. It is a troublesome activity, and perhaps a waste of paper. I am comfortable with reading writing, and have no need to practice. However, it has been unbearably boring the last few days for me. The others are usually preoccupied, and have no time to spare. I have nothing to do. I am forced to return to this tiresome task.

Elder dragons are attempting to abolish the "ridiculous myth" of the white eyed beasts. Master is as well. She has sent three black dragons into the forest, in hopes of calming the clan if they return without encountering the beasts. I bid farewell to Knight the day they left. Knight told me he hopes to return without the lost of any appendages, if he returns at all. He's an awfully superstitious fellow, believing in every legend and tale.

Another rumor, if I hadn't mentioned it already, is that of the Brimstones. Their numbers have been increasing. Princess, the Bluna, suspected they had plans of splitting off from our main clan. It's unconfirmed at the moment. The Brimstones haven't been acting strange.

Until then,

Arden

Dear scroll,

Its done nothing but RAIN all day that aside I finally had my first egg. Who no knows? What if its a girl what will I name her what if its a its boy. I must say I am nervous!. That aside Zhozkar may have another egg! If she has another I think I'll lose it. I heard some Shimmerscales may be coming along or Thunder and Ice eggs. If the ice and thunder eggs come along I shall stand along with with them and summon a guardian egg.

-Burned out holes here-

Sorry my magma got there plus I sneezed. Magmas getting a cold who knew?

~Sinclerly

MarkoFlames

Dear Scroll,

Oh my i just hacthed and may this cave be cold damp. Dose it stop this Silver shimmer form writing nope! This cave is moist and damp my oil lamp can only create small patterns of light. I haven't eaten anything yet or drink no other shimmers. Being the only shimmer gives me a time to think really. A optimistic hatchling isn't what I should be /heavy sigh /. I will write again later