Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

NovaStardust:

Well, Cassie just checked up on the eggs, and we had another normal Black Hatchling, so she abandoned it like she did with the Split Female earlier.

Dear diary,

I feel so unloved. My owner has cast me out into the world because I have apparently not lived up to her expectations. She muttered something about alt blacks and then cast me out D:

I thought mommies were supposed to love their children all the same!

Love, normal black.

Journal Entry No. 7:

Hello, it's me again. I hatched! I like all the other silvers, but hate those bossy

stuck-up no good golds! My owner says he doesn't really have a favorite... must

be why he has three of each. Although something worries me. He has a male

and a female of silver and gold. I wonder if he might freeze me? I heard about

freezing from a creepy dragon at night that reminded me of halloween. Of couse,

I'm not too frightened, although it's kind of weird at the prospect. Anyways, the

other dragons (Except for the Royal Hiney-nesses) are placing bets to see if I'm a

boy or a girl. Dragons like me and the split and the creepy ones can have easy

differences when growing up. My mom and dad think I'll be a girl, but some other

dragons think I'll be a boy. I feel sorry for the splits, though. One boy and three

girls! O_O I want to be a boy now!

Signed, Shining Silverlight

Edited by Dragcave Explorer

January 16th, 2009:

NovaStardust:

Well, Taser's Storm Egg hatched (the baby still doesn't recognize its parents, but it's still staying near Taser at least), and the Split egg hatched as well. The Black and Water Eggs have big holes in 'em, and Cassie also brought in a new Black Egg as well. She'll likely go to catch another egg. She also named the new Storm "Alex Wind" as well.

NovaStardust:

And now, she's brought back a Fire egg! I guess she didn't want Atlas and Zero's Flame to be lonely.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

This is still for the 16th, as it hasn't turned to the 17th here. smile.gif

NovaStardust:

Well, as Cassie was putting in the new Fire Egg into a local area that hatches eggs, she saw the Black Egg hatch into a normal Black hatchling, and try as she might, she couldn't abandon the little fellow because it had seen her when it first hatched and thought it was her mother! Silly little thing, to say the least. Cassie gave it the name "Phantom of the Shadows" and brought it home with her. Likely going to see if it genders male or female before freezing, tho.

And, while bringing home little Phantom, Cassie passed by the Abandons Cave and picked up yet another Storm Egg. She already has a name picked out for this one as well.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Journal Entry No. 8:

Shhhh... if anyone is reading this, keep this page a secret. If the other dragons

knew that adults wrote in this, they'd laugh their heads off, and my owner would

complain like crazy. I am Shadow Lurker 2, and I am writing here to complain

about that dang Shadow Lurker. He gets all the credit, and is "leader of the black

army". It's annoying. Uh-oh! My owners coming! I gotta go!

Signed, Shadow Lurker 2

Here is my adult Noctis Dracolofi's journal:

My owner has rescued a group of stray hatchling dragons. They seem very mischevious, and they have seemed to have taken a liking to me. Those lil rascals are friendly, once ya get to know em. I know, I know. I am a great role model. Unlike Ardosia, I let my "children" run free, instead of tutorin them with knowledge and whut not. Except for Rumus, who likes to stick side of dat Ardosia. Wierd, eh?

I will post more.

Edited by mars7a

Journal Entry No. 9:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!! I AM A GIRL!!! I WANNA BE A BOY!!!!!! WHY CAN'T I

BE A BOY? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!! I WANT TO STRANGLE

EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR AND REGRET IT SECONDS LATER!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHH!

P.S. The Red Dino hatched while I was maturing. Weird, huh?

Signed, FEMALE Sparkling Silverlight

Edited by Dragcave Explorer

Why hello again, dear Book. It's been a while...

Cave-hooman has been rather busy. Taking care of eggs and what not. She seems to think she's found me a mate. Hah! As if that'll ever happen. But oh! It's been a lovely week, Book. Chitlens hatching left and right, Skardu laying her first eggs (Baltoro's the father, isn't that just so darling?), hooman's been adopting eggs... Returning them, too. Something about not having a nice lineage... Hmm. Book, I'm rather tired. I'm afraid this will be cut short today...

-orochimama

Dear Diary

It has been quite a while since anyone wrote. Well, we've been busy. The meeting with Reign went as expected. We have managed to keep our clan fed, and this has been a good learning experiance for my son. We have named the red hatchling Dante Devilslayer, as he gendered male. Cute little thing he is, if a bit of a perv. I guess they start off young.

Vergil finally woke up. Oh, how happy Dante was! Yuki looked relieved too. I think the girl has a crush on him... It would be sweet if she ended up with him. The poor girl has been so depressed lately.

Although most have been celebrating, Aki Serei and Fuyu no Hanabi have been muttering to themselves, and casting Vergil odd looks. I wonder, do they see something we can't?

Black Inferno Temptest

Winterspark's thoughts

Being a winter dragon in this lonely cave isn't much fun at all, really. Everyone else has a mate. Well, except for Lapland the hoity toity christmas dragon who won't talk to me, and Fallonne, the autumn that barely talks at all.

She's really pretty. And I wish I could get to know her better, but all she does is poke at the other dragon's eggs and act as cavemother to the hatchlings. Doesn't she see me? Does she like snow? I could bring down a snowfall to her and maybe her eyes would sparkle like the flakes do...

I've gotta go, she's sniffing the air like something's up. I think I accidentally turned the weather cold again...she hates that....

Part two

Since last time a winter egg and a winter hatchling have appeared in my cave. I say my cave, because I feel that without a mate, it's like...I'm in charge or something. I don't have a mate to care for, so I care for everyone. It's weird to look at the egg and the little child dragon and think one of them could be my mate. I'm assuming that's why they're here...after all, Fallonne got a mate. Leafre, a fellow autumn dragon. They seem happy, Leafre adores her, but how could he not? Fallonne is...she's indescribable. It's all I can say.

Now I have no chance at her.

But that's life, I guess. But I can't talk to her when Leafre's around. I just feel so awkward. Like we could have been, we were, except she didn't even know.

How can I forget her when we live in the same cave? I'll have to go hunting more, and farther, and think of a pretty lass dragon who won't mind when I blow snow around her wings. And we'll make memories in blizzards together. That'll do -- it's time to hunt, and time to forget.

Edited by rainybird

Dear Journal,

Three eggs died, Three eggs appeared. We had a gray egg, a mint egg and a gaurdian egg and they all died. But theres good news, 3 new eggs came, a winter egg, a green egg and another gaurdian egg. Two have cracks in them already. There is also a new hatchling, an orange dragon named Phreadom. He/she only has a coulpe hours to mature or he/she will die. so many deaths sad.gif .

Journal Entry No. 10:

*Sighs* My "owner" gave me a girls name. But thats alright, because I got traded

away by jonhui and he wanted me to be named that. Although what I don't like,

is that my days are numbered. No, literally. They're right there, spinning around

me. My "owner" wants me to grow up to become part of a black army. If I don't,

he'll freeze me. I want my owner to accidently get frozen by a winter, burned by a fire, splashed on by a water, pecked by a chicken, etc. I think I'll try to run for it, but DANG, I have a name! A girly one. I can't believe this.

Signed, I won't put it here, it's girly!

Jan 18th, 2009

I found Tharatira at the meteor lake today, grooming Kijeru and Kithwe, our two water dragons. I found the sight rather bizarre, for she generally prefers to be unobtrusive when she's around us, prompting me to ask her why she was suddenly so interested in the pair of them. Kijeru cut in before she could answer however, and showed once again what a conceited worm he can be. He said that since Tharatira picked Kithwe and him from the "ancient and most glorious" water dragon breeding site, the two of them were destined to start a new "pure and perfect" lineage in the meteor lake. I soon got bored with listening to his monologue and interrupted, asking Tharatira if she wanted me to take her somewhere. We soon left the two water dragons, Kijeru most likely spluttering at my audacity and Kithwe... well, it's difficult to tell with her but I think she was more amused than anything else.

On the flight Tharatira told me that she had merely checked their fins for the signs of some toxic algae that humans in a village on the far shore of the lake had seen on their fishing nets. I must confess I felt rather gleeful that no matter how "pure and perfect" a lineage Kijeru would seek to build, our human cared for the well-being of all her adopted dragons equally.

Bashvael Blizzardborn

Dear journal,

I am laughing my scales off. Well I would be, if mom wasn't in such a towering temper. You see, Larkkin finally accepted her advances (I KNEW there had to be something fishy about that, I really should have!) and with him mom laid two eggs, which she cooed over. When the time came to select one egg, mother picked the one she was sure would be an all-black and cast the other aside for Larkkin to deal with. I'm not sure if Larkkin switched the eggs or if mom's all-black-sense is as nutty as her head, but the egg she fawned all over hatched yesterday as a normal black. The egg Larkkin smuggled into some other dragon's nest? Was a scrawny all-black! "Let this be a lesson to you," he told mom.

Mother's still screeching loud enough to scare all the new hatchlings. If Larkkin shows up again, there will be blood, I know it. She won't even take care of the black anymore now that it's not an all-black like she wanted. Only Alyward and Gallien have been able to stop her from tearing the little one to pieces in her fury. The poor thing doesn't even know what's going on...

-Roark Donolith

Two From NovaStardust, as there wasn't much to put on yesterday's:

January 17th, 2008:

NovaStardust:

Well, the only thing that happened today was that the Water Egg had hatched. Cassie gave the baby the name "Fairy Levithan - Wave Guardian".

January 18th, 2008:

NovaStardust:

Well, a lot of excitement here, as three of our hatchlings have winged and gendered now, with all three being males! Whoot! First off, Phantom, our little Black, gendered Male. Alex, Taser's little storm, also gendered Male. And finally, the unnamed Split gendered male, which is exciting for both Pandora and little Twin Dream. He's been given the name "Prometheus's Fury". And, Cassie almost had a Silver, but because of how many hatchlings she had, she had to freeze two and missed the Silver. Got a White Egg, tho.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Dear Burnt Paper-

First things first...

I am finally an adult! My fire is stronger than anything I could have imagined! Royalty was angry with me for a few days, saying it was difficult enough to keep it cool in the cave with the sudden heat wave out of nowhere. Even so, I practiced still. I can make a ring of fire, and a lot of other shapes. Aeris enjoys watching me do it, but I think the heat is too much for her sometimes.

Second...

Aeris brought back eggs. I got the sheild egg and after it hatched, whenever I'd try to show it my fire, it'd bring it's tail up really fast, like I'd really burn it. Maybe it's just really protective.

Third...

Aeris annouced that all the hatchlings are female. She was ecstatic too, yelling that she isn't the only girl in the cave now. She hugged all of them, also saying they were all hatched on her birhtday. The tiny mint dragon continually ran from her though, and of course, she chased her. The mint dragon almost ran into a wall, but Aeris grabbed her right before she hit it, but hurt her back against it. She wasn't angry though, unlike most of us. Robert and Tony, Royalty, and I were furious. Snow didn't say much, just immediately healed Aeris. But really! Aeris wasn't angry at all, she just laughed and said, "Ha, I caught you." I can't believe this! And how could Snow not be the slightest bit angry!? I know he's a peaceful dragon, but still!

Fourth...

All the female dragons have became adults and all of them were named. The sheild dragon was named Dragon's Aika, which Aeris told me means Dragon's Love Song, and Aika is usually guarding the eggs Aeris brought back... Again. The water dragon Royalty was guarding became huge, but she never left the lake. Aeris goes there a lot though, so I doubt she feels lonely. Aeris named her Ryokka Ai. The gray egg Robert and Tony was guarding became a flying dragon, and she never stays on the ground for more than an hour at best, and Robert and Tony have been airbourne since it was a hatchling. Aeris named her Mayu Ai, and Mayu gives Aeris rides a lot, so she's airbourne a lot too. Finally, that mint dragon became an adult. She was hardly any bigger than her hatchling self, and it repulsed me. I'm guessing this is where the humans got off calling dragons "large lizards"... However, Aeris loves her. She's always holding her, saying that she's glad she has a small adult dragon. She was "beginning to feel claustrophobic". Plus, she can never hold a hatchling for long, since it becomes an adult in a few days. Aeris named her Chibi Chan, both meaning little.

Last...

Aeris brought back more eggs from her four-five day leave. A rock egg, a dark green egg, a purple egg, and a pink egg. Aika insists on watching them all on her own, but, of course, Aeris had us divide into pairs. I'm watching the purple egg with Aika;Royalty's watching the dark green egg which he occasionally beings out to Ryokka so she can see;Robert and Tony and Mayu watch the rock egg, but mainly Robert and Tony do. Mayu is too into flying and hunting to really sit around and watch an egg. Snow and Chibi watch the pink egg, and even though I don't think Chibi should be doing anything evolving eggs, Aeris overruled me. Snow was fine with watching the egg with Chibi, and would snap at me when I tried talking him out of it.

But really... Snap? Who does that anymore?

Utterly Confused,

Marzenya

AKA Zen

Dear journal:

All is peaceful in the cave at the moment. Midnight's Sorrow and Green Cuillin's child hatched yesterday, and two of the four eggs still to hatch have large holes in them. I took myself off hunting earlier, and was suprised to find that Wraith's Dagger, the all black, had followed me. He said that the cave had been a bit too noisey for him, and that he wanted to find somwhere where he could sit and think. Although he seems perfectly normal, I can't help but think there's something odd about him. Something seems a little off about the way he smells.

There has been no sign of the human lately. Can't tell if that's a good or bad thing.

Black Winter Queen.

Dear Journal,

Even though I've been in my caretaker's cave for a while I'm still unsure about everything.

That mint egg is all dead and creepy, its staring at me like I'm going to die next..gulp...Hope not. unsure.gifblink.gifsad.gif

I know from the other dragons my caretaker is nice but it still is scary to see a mint egg dead and me being a mint hatchling I feel connected to it. sad.gif

Signed,

Petrified Mint Hatchling

Journal Entry No. 11:

Most of the dragons in my owners "cave" think adults writing in journals is weird.

Well they're wrong, it's perfectly okay. I'm a chicken. No, seriously, like the

animal. My owner told me I was about to become a farmer's omelette, but I fell

and rolled across the road, and went to him. He's probably lying, but I don't mind.

Some guys think owning a chicken is weird, but everyone wants one. I don't like

being the tiniest guy in the whole cave. I'm only 16 X 19 pixels! Err... I mean, I'm only a tiny chicken! I'm even smaller than the other eggs. Most of the other

dragons don't even know I exist, I am hiding around, since they would probably

make me a Crappy meal in about 4 seconds. Someday, I'll get remade into bigger pixels... I mean, grow bigger, so big, that I can crush all the dragons who

want to eat me.

Signed, Road Crossings

January 19th, 2009:

NovaStardust:

Well, Cassie had quite a successful day at work, and her friend bred his Silver with a Guardian but only got one egg. Cassie could only get one egg for now, so she picked up a Winter Egg. The Fire and Storm Eggs have huge holes in 'em, but the White has yet to get even a single crack in it. Prometheus still has a few days to go before he also grows up, so things are still moving smoothly. I suspect that soon, we will get a Silver egg when the time is right, tho.

January 20th, 2009:

NovaStardust:

Well, it's been exciting again today. First off, Prometheus has finally grown up, and the Storm and Fire Eggs have finally hatched. Cassie gave the new Storm the name "Sage Harpuia - Wind Guardian" and the Fire Dragon was named "Fighting Fefnir - Flame Guardian". She also picked up a new Guardian Egg as well.

January 21st, 2009:

NovaStardust:

Well, we've got a new hatchling, as the White Egg hatched. Cassie named the new hatchling "Chronos Force", and she brought back two eggs (tho I suspect the first egg was brought in either yesterday or the day before). Now, we're just waiting to see what Fefnir, Chronos, and Sage Harpuia gender (we're all hoping they're males).

Dear Journal,

Our cave is buzzing with excitement! We had 3 new dragons, Soru Klippa (her code was soru and klippa is swedish for rock) Frostbite Chills and Forever Phantom. And two are male! Annnd, since Frostbite Chills and I are both winter dragons, we were able to breed together, and we had 3 eggs! I am so happy. I feel sorry for Neon Heaven, because she wanted to breed with Avieon, but he wouldn't go near her. I wonder why he bred with Red Spix, cause he wont breed with any other dragons. We also finally had a gaurdian dragon hatch for the first time.

~~~ Winter Whitney ~~~