Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Currently four - Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (takes place between 1 and 2), and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. A new game, Birth By Sleep, is coming out.. sometime.. I don't know when.

technically six, if you include CoM's remake and the cellphone game Coded.

I suppose that's true.. though I was sort of counting CoM and Re:CoM as one game.

Did any more info about Coded ever get out, like what phone it's for or anything? It kinda dropped off the face of the planet when Days came out... or maybe I'm just not looking. ninja.gif

It's honestly not necessary to play, I don't think. Otherwise it wouldn't be for a dang phone. I heard they had to make a phone to go with it, because other phones couldn't handle the graphic engine. but meh.

It's honestly not necessary to play, I don't think. Otherwise it wouldn't be for a dang phone. I heard they had to make a phone to go with it, because other phones couldn't handle the graphic engine. but meh.

That's really, really stupid. Someone in Marketing was holding the idiot ball that week. Needing to purchase a whole new phone just to play the game is a waste of money and effort that a lot of prospective buyers wouldn't bother going through. It probably dropped off the face of the Earth because it wasn't making any money and the producers realized it would be better to cut their losses by not wasting more money advertising for it.

Needing to purchase a whole new phone just to play the game is a waste of money and effort that a lot of prospective buyers wouldn't bother going through.

e.e

*totally thought about getting a DS JUST for Days*

One could argue the Final Mix versions of one and two add for a total franchise count of 9 KH games... oboy. @_@

e.e

One could argue the Final Mix versions of one and two add for a total franchise count of 9 KH games... oboy. @_@

tongue.gif That just means you're a bit more hardcore than the average customer. Not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you've got the cash to burn, but most people wouldn't be willing to go so far out of their way.

See, I had a DS, but then someone stole it. >.< Now I can't play Days..or TWEWY, which I like more than any part of the KH franchise. <.< >.>

e.e

.....did get a DS just for days...

But then I got the Chrono Trigger remake, Mario Karts, and A Mario World game as well, and I can use it to play GBA games. So maybe only mostly for Days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWQMdGVYvk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

My abilty to link has died T_T

Watchie watchie!

Roxas...his little face. ;_;

Sora looks a lot like Squall from the front, more like Cloud from the side. HE IS MPREG MADE CANON. I don't like him as much in this style, actually. Namine and Kairi are made more awesome than usual, though.

Xemnas looks like a total girl, but a very pretty one. Marluxia actually looks kinda manly, Axel's baby-face is baby-faced.

I love how Terra's just standing there for a second near the end. It's very much "lolwhut?" Sora's cute smile at the very end makes the whole thing end on a d'aaaaadorable note, though.

This is parodying Tales of Vesperia, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWQMdGVYvk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

My abilty to link has died T_T

Watchie watchie!

:3

That makes me want to play Tales of Vesperia.. and Kingdom Hearts. Although I've never played ToV, I've been thinking about trying one of the series.. Too bad I don't have either of the systems ToV is on.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

no! go to their main site.... http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/bbs/ and look at the winter video! it looks sad to me! sad.gif

That trailer was...AWESOME!!!! Almost makes me want to get a PSP just for that game...And maybe Dissidia. But I have no regrets with my DS, and I'm going to get it when my friend lets me borrow his copy.

EDIT: Found the trailer with SUBTITLES!

Edited by surfingmullet

@Fortune: what in the world is the thing with Roxas at about :52 (chocobo?) and who is that at :58, and then the guy at 1:16 before Axel?

Sora looks too mature (his hair is tame, it is blasphemy), Riku is secks as usual, Roxas is CUUUUTE!, Axel is CUUUUUTE!, I <3 Saix, Kairi can dance off a cliff for all I care, they got Larx's weapon wrong in the animation and Xion looks intense. /rant

@surfingmullet: CAPTAIN JUSTICE!~ And it doesn't really make sense for Aurora to have her body sleep if her heart was taken... blah blah magic is a catch all and it's for the plot, so I can let that slide, just wanted to say. e.e

ASDGHYUKYNRTTFDG EPIC AWESOME SCENAGE and symbooooooooooools and god I love that SONG!

Damn I really hope Aqua is super useful and not just another random female sidekick...

VANITAS WHOOOOOOOOOO AAAARE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO?

OMG KID RIKU IS SO PRECIOUS AND HUGGABLE AND KAIRI IS SO STUPID LOOKING AND LEA MADE ME WANT TO SQUEE (keep it memorized) AND WTF FROZEN VEN BLINKS(!?)

random battle scenes of prettyness, some ensnaring snippets of scenes, and Sora's line as told by Ven and MOAR SORA AND THEN

END TRAILER.

So this is kind of a big post but I had to get that all out. If I can has a cheap PSP and (WAIT DOES THIS COME OUT IN 9 DAYS!? *breathes*) this game then I will be happier than a bird with a french fry. :3

I already knew frozen Ven was kinda alive, I saw his eyes moving a bit in the original secret movie. I'm more concerned with Vanitas than anything. His mask comes off, too, but we have no idea what he looks like. Which, of course, SUCKS!

But overall, it looks absolutely sweet. Zack asking Aqua on a date is pretty funny(and totally understandable. She's the hottest KH girl yet.), and Mickey's Japanese voice is hilarious. I want to know what NA is going to do, though, since Wayne Allwine, the guy who does Mickey Mouse, died after Days. Who could live up to Wayne's iconic performance? Also, Ienzo is strangely...chibi. Makes me want to ruffle his hair and watch him get mad. xd.png

His mask comes off, too, but we have no idea what he looks like. Which, of course, SUCKS!

Of course, goddamn convenient camera angles! dry.gif

She's the hottest KH girl yet.

Because her boobs are huge and none of them are especially hot. (Well I've got one crazy guy that is hawt for Larx and her sadism, but that's another story.)

Also, Ienzo is strangely...chibi. Makes me want to ruffle his hair and watch him get mad. xd.png

IKNOWRIGHT? =D Same for Isa and Lea for me, too.

Edited by NixAyum

Because her boobs are huge and none of them are especially hot. (Well I've got one crazy guy that is hawt for Larx and her sadism, but that's another story.)

IKNOWRIGHT? =D Same for Isa and Lea for me, too.

1st: >.> Maybe...Actually, it's the blue hair. I don't know why, I'm just drawn to anime chicks with blue hair.

2nd: Isa- Saix was too much of a jerk in Days for me to consider Isa adorable. Lea looks like he's in Super Saiyajin. o.0 Kinda hoping he'll shoot energy blasts now.

Also, according to Famitsu, Vanitas is going to have gold eyes like Xehanort. Time to speculate!!

Ok, lemme just go on record by saying that I like Isa, but HATE his Nobody. It's kinda like an identity crisis.

One more thing: HAPPY NEW YEAR! Had to get that out of mah system.

Happy New Year indeed, dragonluver.

Also, I just noticed this, but it seems Vanitas' fighting style is really similar to Riku's fighting style. Maybe the two are related?

Vanitas DOES seem to have the same 'I will kick your ass and look secksy doing so' feeling as Riku... it's possible. His KB is pretty BA looking.

To me they're all adorable, but it's been a long time and many fics since I've seen the actual characters (INEEDDAYS), so I could just be a lot little fuzzy.

Here's a pic of Isa. I personally think he looks pretty cute. Shame his Nobody is so effed up.

I haven't been able to find any official art of Myde. You're on your own there, I'm afraid.

*wolf whistle* OH MY GOD,HE IS CUTE (I think I'm blushing

Eh, you won't be able to find pics of Demyx's somebody (no official name...) because there aren't any.

Knew it.

Awwww! The main group were such cute children! I like Ven and Aqua the best. Aqua is kinda pretty.

I totally think they kidnapped sora to help Ven, and somehow Ven rubbed off on Sora the way Aqua rubbed off on Kairi and Terra rubbed off on Riku. The main group styled themselves after those people they met a DECADE ago.

Evidence for this is that:

*Each person from the Main group meets a member of the BBS group that matches them in name meaning

*They seem tho be talking about Sora when they say, "the boy who bands peoples heart together", and they think he can help.\

*Ventus says, "My friends are my strength!" Now, who do we know that has said that?

*The video ends with the words, "His name is..." and then it cuts to a picture of Sora.

Sora at least MET Ven, right?