Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Y'know I have the urge to Force Roxas into a Bright-Orange-And-Black jumpsuit, give him a magic transforming sword with magic rock and a book with the names of several heartless in it, a metal arm, a magic floating cat that someone thinks is someone Else's father, a four leaved clover, and a stable with a huge yellow bird and a weird green dinosaur thing in it. Then I want to throw muffins at him.

Am I sane? *thinks she ate too many crackers and drank enough orange juice to give herself a sugar high. Along with that whipped cream.*

Name the anime/ video games references.

And all of that would somehow fit into the inventory. IF ONLY WE HAD MAGIC INVENTORIES!

Portal? Chocobo? Muffins? What? D:

*has no idea but it would be funny*

The inventories are already huge, in 1 and 2 they carry how many items/keychains/weapons just on their persons? blink.gif

I'm getting really ticked at the stupid 'HEY HEY YOU. TOO MANY MAP CARDS. GTFO.' message. And if I use them to synth rooms like crazy I just fight some heartless and get more cards. And if I make treasure rooms I'm stuck with nada but HL cards.

I need more CP. When leveling I only up HP and CP now that I have Sonic Blade which the walkthru demands which is a pretty awesome sleight.

I restarted KHII for fun the other day, and it just restored my hatred for Roxas.

Why hate Roxy? I'll admit I like Sora better (sometimes) but still.

Really? You beat Riku 4 on your first try? o.0 That would be impressive if it weren't so unlikely.

I don't really remember. It's been awhile since I played it.

Bright-Orange-And-Black jumpsuit

Naruto or Dragon Ball Z I guess..

a metal arm

Full Metal Alchemist?

and a stable with a huge yellow bird

Final Fantasy 7 maybe..

and a weird green dinosaur thing

Yoshi.

The rest I don't know/have a guess for.

And I also beat days.. and am now slowly completing challenges/mission mode mission for fun, though mostly playing Chrono Trigger.

The inventories are already huge, in 1 and 2 they carry how many items/keychains/weapons just on their persons? blink.gif

Great, now I have to try and track down that picture I saw of Sora trying to fight heartless when he's weighed down by all of the items he's carrying.

I restarted KHII for fun the other day, and it just restored my hatred for Roxas.

I'm so with you on that, at least I'm past him on all four versions of the game I own. It was so annoying to run around with this hesitant, depressed and sad kid before finally getting to the real player character.

I don't really remember.  It's been awhile since I played it.

Naruto or Dragon Ball Z I guess..

Full Metal Alchemist?

Final Fantasy 7 maybe..

Yoshi. 

The rest I don't know/have a guess for.

And I also beat days.. and am now slowly completing challenges/mission mode mission for fun, though mostly playing Chrono Trigger.

Jumpsuit is Naruto

Arm is FMA

Bird is All Final Fantasy but I

And Dinosaur is yoshi.

HINTS

For the book with heartless names:

Key point is That fact that it is a Book of the names of non-human things.

For the magic sword:

His name is "Spring". What does that have to do with the wind?

For the four leaf Clover:

"Enjoy Everything! laugh.gif"

For the floating cat:

"Saa~Taa~ Andagi!"

The last two are by the same Author.

Oh, and that's an awesome drawing of Final Form Sora.

Xion needs a hug and a manifestation in the next kingdom hearts game.

Edited by minkymy

HOLY WAIT WHAT SINCE WHEN HAS IT BEEN PRONOUNCED MAR-LOO-ZHA? >:0

I will continue to say Mar-lux-ee-a, f that. >_>

Axel is so my favorite. Vexen is creepy. I'm glad Larxene died fairly early. Poor Namine.

I love all the KH games. happy.gif

Except Chain or Memories. I hated the card system.

And i've played and beat all of them, except Re: Chain of Memories. I never got that one.

I can't buy the game, (I don't have a play station) but I watch plenty of walkthroughs. I think the plot and idea where good, but I think the worlds should be more devolped, and have the abillity to choose your default character, like, you could play as a lion cub from the pridelands or a monster from halloween town instead of Sora. And they made the villans too.... villan-y. Y'know. after writing fanfiction, kind of getting attached to the villan, understanding him/her then seeing a messed-up, heartless version of them, you lose some respect for the game OR your fan fiction. Same thing goes with the actual movie version. The Scar/Simba battle scene was RUINED in KH 2.

Well... Your points are valid enough, but really, it isn't about the Disney stuff. It's Sora's story and while he goes about and helps out in the Disney worlds, the essecene of the game is Sora/Kairi/Riku and Roxas/Org. XIII and the Disney Worlds are essentially just there to be filler.

Axel is so my favorite. Vexen is creepy. I'm glad Larxene died fairly early. Poor Namine.

Yeah, it threw me too, Nix. But in Re:CoM, it is pronounced Mar-lu-sha. Even more feminine sounding, so I guess it goes with his royal fruitcake-ness. hee

and, uh, 7Deadly$ins, they really do need to improve the Disney worlds. They were really tacked on and fillery in KHII, which was really disappointing and that's not how it is supposed to be. While the game is, essentially, about Sora, that's just the story we're talking about. The original game really combined the classic magic of Disney movies with something original and awesome, and they lost that somewhere along the way, which really saddens me.

Edited by Seraphinu

I got my first kingdom hearts game for the DS...I still haven't finished the tutorial. LOL.

Not that I am a bad gamer, but due to lack of time.

I pronounced it like that too lol.

i love the games myself, started on KH1, 2 then the ds one(the one were u play sora's nobody. just stated playin it so i can't remember the name). love the concerpt and all the minigames.

btw does any one no went number 3 is out and what computer it is on.

Thax deathly_D

Yeah, it threw me too, Nix. But in Re:CoM, it is pronounced Mar-lu-sha. Even more feminine sounding, so I guess it goes with his royal fruitcake-ness. hee

and, uh, 7Deadly$ins, they really do need to improve the Disney worlds. They were really tacked on and fillery in KHII, which was really disappointing and that's not how it is supposed to be. While the game is, essentially, about Sora, that's just the story we're talking about. The original game really combined the classic magic of Disney movies with something original and awesome, and they lost that somewhere along the way, which really saddens me.

It really doesn't help the whole 'I'm so not a manly man, pink hair, flowers, feminine name, blahblahblah'. >_>

I think the Re: CoM Disney worlds were such carp. I can't get over how lame Agrabah was.

In 2 I think they did good enough with Beast's Castle, maybe Mulan, I don't feel like listing them all.

Wait, Atlantica. End story. *hides*

@above: the DS game is Days, there is no confirmed 3 yet (but people insist there will be).

Edited by NixAyum

ATLANTICA MADE ME WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF.

SORA MUST NEVER SING AGAIN.

OR I WILL SHOOT MYSELF.

But really, It was just so... dorky? Haley Joel Osmont sings badly.

ATLANTICA MADE ME WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF.

SORA MUST NEVER SING AGAIN.

OR I WILL SHOOT MYSELF.

But really, It was just so... dorky? Haley Joel Osmont sings badly.

That whole world was god awful. But I didn't mind Osment's voice. I thought it was cute. The rest of the world made me want to mute the tv and vomit.

That whole world was god awful. But I didn't mind Osment's voice. I thought it was cute. The rest of the world made me want to mute the tv and vomit.

And shoot yourself? Because that would make sense.

I just couldn't Take it, though! THE SINGING OF A FISH BOY WHO'S SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE FRICKIN' UNIVERSE!

*Spartan-kick-bumps to first page*

The original is better, yes, but he wasn't horrible, IMO. They could have had more to it than just songs, but meh.

user posted image

THE CUTENESS IS OVER NINE- *gets shot*

But SERIOUSLY! I wuv wittle Zack! *Huggles MiniZack*

user posted image

THE CUTENESS IS OVER NINE- *gets shot*

But SERIOUSLY! I wuv wittle Zack! *Huggles MiniZack*

ZACK!!!!

*glomps*

Wait...if this takes place before KH1, why don't we see him before?

*has never played 7 and does not know of this Zack*

I still lol'd.

*has never played 7 and does not know of this Zack*

I still lol'd.

Zack is luverly wub.gif

I haven't played Crisis Core yet, but I'm sure he is a main character in that.

Zack is luverly wub.gif

I haven't played Crisis Core yet, but I'm sure he is a main character in that.

Yes he is.I played it.

Also I think KH is a disgrace to FF.

Bye.

Edit:

Watch this.

It's awesome.Best scene in the game.

Edited by tomas1297