Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

...Leon got a love letter? blink.gif

<not played Days but want bad>

It's at the end of KH2, in the credits. He has a letter and a little heart comes out of it.

who dosent love Kingdom Hearts. huh.gif

I mean come on its one of the greatest games ever cool.gif

Just today my friend let me borrow his KH 358/2 Days so far its pretty awesome smile.gif

I'm stuck on 358/2 Days.

That stupid damn battering ram of a heartless at Beast's castle is tough.

KINGDOM HEARTZ ROX

[Egg Spam Removed]

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

im bored

[Egg Spam Removed]

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

im bored

Double posting is looked down upon.

Also, to put thing in a signature, go to my controls and select edit signature.

Why don't you go make a random KH PIC OF DOOMING DOOM?

I'm stuck on 358/2 Days.

That stupid damn battering ram of a heartless at Beast's castle is tough.

He pisses a lot of people off. If I remember correctly, you can guard one of his projectile attacks (I think it was the cannonball, but I'm not completely sure) to reflect it and hit the archers on top. Do this until they are all destroyed. He'll let out some boxes with Soldier Heartless in them, but you can ignore them as you beat up the boss himself. When he charges his battering ram, target the ram and attack it for lots of damage for a few combos, then run away and guard near the other end of the bridge. Lather, rinse, repeat, he should respawn the archers after using the battering ram.

Well I'm a pretty good fan of KH. It has some of the best ending music I know of. Only annoying part? DONALD MF'ING DUCK CAN NOT FIGHT FOR ANYTHING... *cough* Anyways, its a pretty good story imo. It ties in each world nicely without it feeling forced. I had hoped for a Toy Story world but alas, I heard Pixar and Disney don't get along too well. Dx

Well I'm a pretty good fan of KH. It has some of the best ending music I know of. Only annoying part? DONALD MF'ING DUCK CAN NOT FIGHT FOR ANYTHING... *cough* Anyways, its a pretty good story imo. It ties in each world nicely without it feeling forced. I had hoped for a Toy Story world but alas, I heard Pixar and Disney don't get along too well. Dx

He is a magic user.

He is a magic user.

yeah.. but the only reason I kept him in the team was to heal me blink.gif ... that and to become a punchbag when my health is low. xd.png

yeah.. but the only reason I kept him in the team was to heal me blink.gif ... that and to become a punchbag when my health is low. xd.png

QFT

Donald & Goofy where the only reason I got past Giant Ursula in the first game. I just sent them in to attack, kept my distance and swam in to deliver the finishing blow.

QFT

Donald & Goofy where the only reason I got past Giant Ursula in the first game. I just sent them in to attack, kept my distance and swam in to deliver the finishing blow.

Well, yeah, I guess that works, but I almost always find that the bosses go after me when Donald and Goofy are attacking and I'm keeping my distance healing blink.gif . but in KHII I used Goofy for his Limits- they were powerful and easy to use, Donalds was weaker, but had better mobility.

Giant Ursula was the only boss that trick really worked on and it took a short while for D & G to whittle down her health without Sora. I just kept swimming round her in circles making sure to stay behind her at all times. Since she was fixed in place her attacks where easy to dodge.

I don't rely on my allies. AT ALL. I'm a horrible horrible person. You will almost always find me yelling at Donald for healing me, since I usually do it myself and then he makes me waste my magic. xd.png

i rely on my allies a lot (two words, not one). huh.gif

especialy donald cause heal me a lot (two words, not one).

Not to mention Goofy's one ability where he can give me mp I love that especialy when I dont have any ethers.

i rely on my allies a lot (two words, not one). huh.gif

especialy donald cause heal me a lot (two words, not one).

Not to mention Goofy's one ability where he can give me mp I love that especialy when I dont have any ethers.

He never used MP Gift for me. The swine.

I really want Terra from FFVI to be in a KH game.

Buuut.

There already is a Terra. <.<

Maybe they'll do what they did with Rikku, and just not say her name?

...Terra, Celes, and Relm as floating pixies? x.X

But I did notice that "Riku" and "Rikku" are spelled/pronounced differently in Japan.

Riku is リク Riku, while Rikku is リュック Ryukku.

Just a little piece of trivia. happy.gif

Edited by AetherWolf

He never used MP Gift for me. The swine.

It's because of your word choice.

Be kind to spazzy ducks.

^^ Why? That duck annoys me to NO end!! I'm on the down slide with Days; only have 55 days left before the end.... At least Days made up for KH2; anyone else think that KH2 was a bit of a let down?

I thought KH2 was great when I first played through, but looking back, after multiple playthroughs, it could have been SOOO much better. For example, BRINGING FINAL MIX + TO THE U.S!!!!!! </RAAAAAGE>

But 358/2 Days is great. I've been watching this one cutscene over and over again because it alone is just so kickass! Quinton Flynn (Axel's VA)at his best!