Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

:3 I love KH i've finished the first one and I REALLY want the second D8 but my brother keeps stopping me TwT and I can't wat till number 3 O_O it just looks so awesome! :3

I loved the first one but did not care a lot for the second one. It felt like you just had to keep on hitting the x button while KH1 was o much fun and you had to do a lot of searching on your own. Lots of side quests.

Hi! I ♥ KH so much! I can't wait 'til the DS version comes out. But, when the 3rd KH comes out, I won't be able to play it =/. I heard it was for the PS3 only ;_;

Alright, alright. *Insert weary laughter here*

I'm not saying it was CONFUSING, or hard to understand, just...well, cookie-cutter and lame.

War involving evil- check.

Kid who loses home, best friend, and girlfriend? Check.

Plot-relevant characters ALSO searching for someone important who just HAPPEN to run into said kid? Check.

Battles of epic proportion? Check.

Betrayal of kid by former best friend now gone evil? Also check.

I'm just saying it seems kind of lacking in some ways. It never mentions HOW Kairi got wherever the heck she is, only she's 'from somewhere else'. And about Rikku...

Well, I'm not saying it isn't a GOOD storyline either. The interactions are great, and just SEEING Squall/Leon emo-ing to Goofy is great. I really do LOVE the games.

But some of the storylines within the worlds get repetitive- go here, fight this, go there, fight that (oh I just can't wait to be king...) and a lot of the worlds are just condensed, edited and heartless-icized versions of the original content.

Hmm. Also- Org. XIII is the most useless set of villains ever. They are, admittedly, incredibly cool, imposing, and awesome, but they come out of nowhere for no reason at all. I suppose hopefully that will be remedied by Birth by Sleep and the other game, because they're a little out there for me. I GET the disney villains being evil.

But it made me sad that some stuff you start with takes a backseat to other things. Like- the sealing of the Keyholes in each world, which apparently has nothing to do with anything, because it doesn't actually stop the heartless at all. And...well, Ansem, Xemnas, and Xehanort never made sense, and were lovely convenient plotholes to bring in new villains.

And now I'm confusing myself...

IN SUMMATION. Plot started real simple, and good. Plot started to warp infinitely off into the space-time continuum. They made it unnecessarily 'deep' and 'powerful' by which I mean cliche. Even with an idea as original as Nobodies, Roxas is STILL an emotionless brat and Sora is the clueless idiot who gets to save the world after a heart-wrenching reunion with his boyfriend....er, BEST friend, Riku.

Eh.

Most of which you said are good and should have been included,But the only thing is the Ansem Xemnas and Xehenort thing will be sorted out in the new game coming out.Roxas has emotions even though he is a nobody.Most of these things will be answered in BBS,358/2 days and coded.[well not necessarily coded but the other 2 most definitely]

I love Kingdom Hearts. Have ben since I played the first one.

KH2 was a bit better than the first though. Riku is a little older. biggrin.gif

Both Kingdom Hearts games are 100% Awesome,i got lv 99 in kh2,with all keyblades and other weps(even Fenrir from beating Sephiroph,who was hard without teammates)i also got maxed making-stuff level(with maxed summon and all forms lvl)i just need to(but dont really feel like )beat the game for both(my KH1 lvl is like in the 60's)

Edited by 062regrahc

I love Kingdom Hearts. I've literally just started the first one, and got to Traverse Town, met Leon. is it just me, or does he seem to vanish at just all the wrong moments?

I've been a fan ever since Chain of Memories came out in America. The I bought the first one, which I am still unable to beat. The second one was a breeze, considering I was on easy mode.

I bring sucking at video games to a whole new level, but I kind of understand Kingdom Hearts and can play it, but I keep running into like....forests of heartless and dying over and over. it's not cool. >.>

wogh~

Kingdom HEarts~~

Xp~

btw kingdom hearts : birth by sleep will come soon..

but in psp..

Xp~

i want it~

i thinks its a lovely story,but i didn't like the disney characters....it would be SOooooo....Better if it jst was about Sora,and hisown story,like not the disney shouldnt be there,theyr are ruing the game,,kinda..x)

I'm not saying it was CONFUSING, or hard to understand, just...well, cookie-cutter and lame.

Plot-relevant characters ALSO searching for someone important who just HAPPEN to run into said kid? Check.

But then you add in "Disney Characters" and all those cliches are turned upside down. Not to mention, this is pretty original compared to several action RPGs. Let's take Nintendo games for example. Some of them are the most "cookie cutter" games ever created. Mario and Zelda games are juts rehashed and upgraded versions of themselves. Save the princess. That's all. The way to go about doing it is different each time, but the fan base is still large and people still enjoy them.

Not KH is a bit cliche in a very broad sense. I mean if you take the basics of almost EVERY SINGLE RPG IN THE WORLD, you can make it seem cliche.

-Meet friends.

-Save the World.

This is the basis of almost every RPG ever made in the history of the world. And you're basically doing it with KH. Give me a game with a story and I can make it seem cliche.

I'm just saying it seems kind of lacking in some ways. It never mentions HOW Kairi got wherever the heck she is, only she's 'from somewhere else'. And about Rikku...

Well, I'm not saying it isn't a GOOD storyline either. The interactions are great, and just SEEING Squall/Leon emo-ing to Goofy is great. I really do LOVE the games.

But some of the storylines within the worlds get repetitive- go here, fight this, go there, fight that (oh I just can't wait to be king...) and a lot of the worlds are just condensed, edited and heartless-icized versions of the original content.

Uhh... that's how you would go about adding in Square-Enix to Disney. The purpose of the game is to be able to explore the Disney worlds, meet the Disney characters all while enjoying the story created by Square-Enix.

Hmm. Also- Org. XIII is the most useless set of villains ever. They are, admittedly, incredibly cool, imposing, and awesome, but they come out of nowhere for no reason at all. I suppose hopefully that will be remedied by Birth by Sleep and the other game, because they're a little out there for me. I GET the disney villains being evil.

They actually added them later on after KH was originally finished. They added them to the actual finished product, "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix".

But it made me sad that some stuff you start with takes a backseat to other things. Like- the sealing of the Keyholes in each world, which apparently has nothing to do with anything, because it doesn't actually stop the heartless at all. And...well, Ansem, Xemnas, and Xehanort never made sense, and were lovely convenient plotholes to bring in new villains.

Or maybe you just couldn't comprehend it all?

In KH2 you find out that the Ansem from the original KH is actually Xehanort, whom you defeat. And in KH2 you find the original Ansem(the Wise) and Xehanort's nobody, Xemnas.

IN SUMMATION. Plot started real simple, and good. Plot started to warp infinitely off into the space-time continuum. They made it unnecessarily 'deep' and  'powerful' by which I mean cliche. Even with an idea as original as Nobodies, Roxas is STILL an emotionless brat and Sora is the clueless idiot who gets to save the world after a heart-wrenching reunion with his boyfriend....er, BEST friend, Riku.

Eh.

Wow. You can't say that it's cliche when you can't even comprehend parts of the story. If it were so cliche, you would have been able to grasp it right away.

One thing I must admit I'm a little bummed about - The next 3 games all being handheld. Blergh, I want my PS3 KH game ._.

But then you add in "Disney Characters" and all those cliches are turned upside down. Not to mention, this is pretty original compared to several action RPGs. Let's take Nintendo games for example. Some of them are the most "cookie cutter" games ever created. Mario and Zelda games are juts rehashed and upgraded versions of themselves. Save the princess. That's all. The way to go about doing it is different each time, but the fan base is still large and people still enjoy them.

Not KH is a bit cliche in a very broad sense. I mean if you take the basics of almost EVERY SINGLE RPG IN THE WORLD, you can make it seem cliche.

-Meet friends.

-Save the World.

This is the basis of almost every RPG ever made in the history of the world. And you're basically doing it with KH. Give me a game with a story and I can make it seem cliche.

Uhh... that's how you would go about adding in Square-Enix to Disney. The purpose of the game is to be able to explore the Disney worlds, meet the Disney characters all while enjoying the story created by Square-Enix.

They actually added them later on after KH was originally finished. They added them to the actual finished product, "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix".

Or maybe you just couldn't comprehend it all?

In KH2 you find out that the Ansem from the original KH is actually Xehanort, whom you defeat. And in KH2 you find the original Ansem(the Wise) and Xehanort's nobody, Xemnas.

IN SUMMATION. Plot started real simple, and good. Plot started to warp infinitely off into the space-time continuum. They made it unnecessarily 'deep' and  'powerful' by which I mean cliche. Even with an idea as original as Nobodies, Roxas is STILL an emotionless brat and Sora is the clueless idiot who gets to save the world after a heart-wrenching reunion with his boyfriend....er, BEST friend, Riku.

Eh.

Wow. You can't say that it's cliche when you can't even comprehend parts of the story. If it were so cliche, you would have been able to grasp it right away.

ROFL.

Ok, I cracked up reading this and I admit, this amused me. xd.png But you make a good point for each one of those statements of which I have to agree with you. You make a very good point with a strong reason to back it up... sort of, and I can't really argue with it. xd.png

oh~ I never did realize what was what in the second game. xd.png Thanks for that little info.

I love KH. <3 It's been one of my most favorite videogames of all time~ :] And I don't care what other people say. xd.png

Probably my favorite Disney type of thing with Mickey and other characters. These games are fun and enjoyable for EVERYBODY! If they have it cross with other games like Sega's and Nintendo's (maybe not though) it would be the best game ever.

I loved KH2 and throughly enjoyed playing every bit of it.

Well, apart from the atlanta levels.......

anyone play kingdom hearts re:chain of memories yet? its sorta hard buuuut with cheats its a breeze on reverse/rebirth proud mode

I love the game. It is one of my favorites. I love all the characters and the game is really fun to play around in. I have both Kingdom Hearts game and the gameboy advance version of Chain of Memories. I'm hoping to get the ps2 version of it soon.

One owned. Two's boss battles started to suck due to the press-triangle mentality. The Org are brilliant but would've been better in a not-so-tacked-on situation, I mean, what the? I like Xigbar btw.

The graphics are improved however, and Sora's voice becomes really nice, though I was one of the few not annoyed by him. Also, I do not hate Kairi. She is female and acts it, leave her be.

So yeah I like one, looking forward to three. I do love KH2 Riku though. *Slight fanboy drool* He was a bit arrogant in the first, I prefer him in the second as he is more mature, however, that may just be my blindfold fetish.

PS: Chain of Memories I bought in America. It is win on a stick, bonus for being portable. Love the card system even if hook owned me so much I restarted and took him out FIRST TIME.

Edited by Schemilix

One owned. Two's boss battles started to suck due to the press-triangle mentality. The Org are brilliant but would've been better in a not-so-tacked-on situation, I mean, what the? I like Xigbar btw.

The graphics are improved however, and Sora's voice becomes really nice, though I was one of the few not annoyed by him. Also, I do not hate Kairi. She is female and acts it, leave her be.

So yeah I like one, looking forward to three. I do love KH2 Riku though. *Slight fanboy drool* He was a bit arrogant in the first, I prefer him in the second as he is more mature, however, that may just be my blindfold fetish.

PS: Chain of Memories I bought in America. It is win on a stick, bonus for being portable. Love the card system even if hook owned me so much I restarted and took him out FIRST TIME.

nice job and the dude in ur avatar? PWN3D!!!