Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

well, i for one like it. it may be childish and over rated, but the characters are awesome. in my opinion.

Sora doesn't seem to know how old he is. He seems 13 at 15. But he's still a good protagonist.

I love Kingdom Hearts (I heart Roxas *giggles*)

*shots Fortune*

Argh...argh...argh....*falls over holding wound*

Everything's....going....dark......I...can't.....see....

Hitaryu...minkymy....I...

*dies*

Xion? well, for starters I don't have the right colour or style hair... and I'm not dying it! but Chibi versions? lol! Chibi Axel! OMG! Chibi Siax... no.. I hate him, but it would be funny to see! xd.png

DUN HAET MAH SAIX! D: *huggles fake Saix*

And that's what wigs are for, dear.

*dies*

*throws Random rock*

LIVE!!!

*throws another*

LIVE!!!!

Anyway, I Could attempt an Axel. Definitely.

*throws Random rock*

LIVE!!!

*throws another*

LIVE!!!!

Anyway, I Could attempt an Axel. Definitely.

Axel huh.... well... I can most probaly pull off a good Xion... err.... Fortune, if your not dead, how 'bout you try and be Larxene? then we just need people to be the other 11 members.... though I know someone who'd make a good Marluxia, and someone who'd make a great Demyx, he plays the guitar and everything! Does anyone know who would be a good Org. member?

*dies*

*Shakes Fortune* WAKE UP GODSDAMMIT!

uhh.. yeah! then it would be like the old Larxene never died! laugh.gifxd.png

Edited by Hitaryu

You want me to be the new Larxene?......

I suggest you check out the second middle panel of this

However, I'd also make a better Xion.

You see:

Size+Hair color=Xion's.

My skin tone isn't compatible, however. with ANY of the org.

Oh, and that's based off of a comedic fanfiction full of parody-ness.

You don't HAVE to be totally perfect to cosplay as a chara. Wigs, makeup, and good clothes all help. tongue.gif

I don't see anything wrong with going as a chibi. It'd be better than trying to be completely accurate.

You don't HAVE to be totally perfect to cosplay as a chara. Wigs, makeup, and good clothes all help. tongue.gif

I don't see anything wrong with going as a chibi. It'd be better than trying to be completely accurate.

ahh, yes, that is true. and I see countless numbers of Cosplays where I get my plushies from. I've seen Roxas, Seifer and I think Ollete, but I can't really remember.. oh! and Squall(Leon) who had a hand-made sword that was very convincing and SHINY!!!

But how 'bout this: Terra and Ven xd.png They tried sooo hard- you have to give them credit. If you don't know who they are, then, 1. your blind dry.gif jk, 2. they are two of the stars, Terra (black haired guy and Ven, Roxas look-alike) from KH: BBS(Birth by Sleep) Nomura's next big game that's comeing to PSP next year or the year after! laugh.gif they also appered in the sectret trailer in KHIIFM+ and for 20 something seconds in KHII's secret trailer

ahh, yes, that is true. and I see countless numbers of Cosplays where I get my plushies from. I've seen Roxas, Seifer and I think Ollete, but I can't really remember.. oh! and Squall(Leon) who had a hand-made sword that was very convincing and SHINY!!!

But how 'bout this: Terra and Ven xd.png They tried sooo hard- you have to give them credit. If you don't know who they are, then, 1. your blind dry.gif jk, 2. they are two of the stars, Terra (black haired guy and Ven, Roxas look-alike) from KH: BBS(Birth by Sleep) Nomura's next big game that's comeing to PSP next year or the year after! laugh.gif they also appered in the sectret trailer in KHIIFM+ and for 20 something seconds in KHII's secret trailer

That's what they'd look like in real life!

Unless Ven is being cosplayed by a girl. blink.gif

I feel bad for bishies.

^ That was freaking sweet. blink.gif

I wanna cosplay so bad. T_T College better not be uber freakin expensive.

^ That was freaking sweet. blink.gif

It IS.

I would cosplay, but I'm trying to stay away from otaku territory. It's looked down upon, you know.

I think the game can be fun, but I have 2 gripes.

1) Cid Highwind's outfit.

2) I hate the English voice actors.

Meh, I'm indifferent to the whole thing. I don't have any of the games, but I don't oppose when my friends wanna play it.

Edited by Kirbster

^ That was freaking sweet.  blink.gif

lol, your gunna be a colledge student soon too huh? same... I'm going to atr colledge, and there, maybe I can design a cozplay myself laugh.gif that would be awesome... but sadly, I'm not doing the textiles course sad.gif , just the basic course, then I'm doing the graphix course so I can get into the gameing business (and work under Nomura hehe)

I can get into the gameing business (and work under Nomura hehe)

You must be our inside source for all future KH goodness! ninja.gif

because it'll be that long until anything else comes out, what with all the other projects.

You must be our inside source for all future KH goodness! ninja.gif

because it'll be that long until anything else comes out, what with all the other projects.

Oh you bet! They've started work of freaking FFXIV , and they haven't even finished Fabula nova crystalis FFXIII!

I want a release date for BBS already dry.gif I hate not knowing when they'll bring cames out.

Oh you bet! They've started work of freaking FFXIV , and they haven't even finished Fabula nova crystalis FFXIII!

I thought FFXIII was going to be the last? I swear I heard Nomura say that... he said "once FFXIII, the last in the series, I'll have more time to work on KH". Nomura you Lair! (err.. sorry er.. furutre boss hehe) and yes. I'll send E-mails if I get a job working under Nomura, don't worry...

I thought FFXIII was going to be the last? I swear I heard Nomura say that... he said "once FFXIII, the last in the series, I'll have more time to work on KH". Nomura you Lair! (err.. sorry er.. furutre boss hehe) and yes. I'll send E-mails if I get a job working under Nomura, don't worry...

FFXIV is going to be an MMORPG like FFXI, so matbe he's not counting MMORPG.

Also, I hope no one here LARP's. Cosplaying is one thing. LARPing, however, is just TOO EXTREME.

Though a KH LARP might be fun to watch....

I don't like MMORPG's. My laptop doesn't run fast enough to play them properly. sad.gif

FFXI whole existence as an MMORPG makes me feel betrayed.