Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

i soooooooooo want sora to be in super smash bros brawl xd.png

i want disney to open a new park in florida called kingdom hearts and have it be a geared to teens and young adults with rollercoasters and such.

Would work well too, each land themed to a different world and if set up right allow them to close a section and completely redo it if that movie falls out of favor for a new movie.

Imagine walking into traverse town as the main entrance hub and seeing neoshadows and sora and cloud and sepheroth walking around

amazing idea although the atlantica world would be the entertainment place for arcade games musicals and etc

and winnie the poo would be a toddler and under place

So everyone keeps hinting at new games in-the-works. What systems are they coming out for? -excited- The art behind the Heartless always has me impressed. I really like that style, and I'd love to have some merchandise in that regard. xP I even made a custom skin for my iTouch that was heartless themed.

I really like KH. I know, it's dorkey, but the Disney stuff makes me happy, since I grew up with Disney. I've never played Final Fantasy before so seeing them was a sort of 'eh, nice hair' thing for me.

My favorite is Organization XIII. I love them to DEATH. Lovelovelove. It's especially fun to imagine what they were like to each other when they were all alive, since half of them were dead by the start of KH2. xd.png

..... Marluxia is so gay. |3 <3

So obviously, I can't wait for KH 385/2 Days. :>

i loved kingdom hearts...but i am a disney fan (specifically a eeyore fan - i love watching winnie the pooh and friends and i'm 27 yr old - so it's good to watch with my kids who are almost 6 yrs old and almost 3 yrs old) wink.gif we had the first KH one when we had a PS2 and were preg with our first child...now i see a 2nd one coming out...which i had a PS to play on wink.gif lol

Edited by armywife02

i never played fantasy - so hubby had to explain who the extra characters were while we played KH. hubby used to play fantasy, before we got married...i tried playing it once when he was at work and i was stuck in his barracks room when i flew out to visit him during my college spring break (just before we got hitched) smile.gif and it had such a loooong intro that i never made it to playing the game - i got bored.

oh well

Well I"ve seen the camershals and stuff and it looks good but i've never played it before

I'm so excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 but I don't own a PS3 so I'm pretty bummed that it's only coming out on that system.

i hear ya. i'd love a Wii and PS3. so dang expensive though. my family usually waits 2 or 3 years then get used ones from GameStop or something. not sure that'll work with these though.

I enjoyed all three games. There was nothing wrong except the Disney characters, in my opinion. I mean KH2 was good but the theme was ruined with D. Chara's. Disney could do better with their cartoons though. After most people played KH series they didn't go buy some "inadequate"(don't wanna dis' Disney, woo a big word) game. If they wanna hype themselves make better cartoons. Little Mermaid in KH2 was useless. They removed Peter Pan's stage and Beast's Castle could have had more memorial stuff. I liked Halloween Town and Lion Kings. I hope the series after 2 would take more of a teen turn(i heard KH3 will b more Square Enix, don't trust the source without proof, after-all KH3 isn' even confirmed?). There is nothing wrong with KH series most people didnt even play KH1 cuz of the Disney stuff(still a good game), thus it hurted KH2's profit but still 1 of my beloved games. There are those that judge KH2 that didnt even get past Roxas's Part and were confused when they played KH2 without playing KH1. KH2 did a good job in filling in past information so u should get left in the dark. The combat system was awesome^^

I have loved every single KH game ever made so far. But my Chain of Memories isn't working. My first time finding out about it was the CoM and seeing Jack from Nightmare Before Christams and I'm like, 'ooo mom lookie lookie! It's Jack~!' And then my Uncle Dave bought it for me, and I beat everything except Sephiroth, but who CAN beat Sephy? Dx KH2 was AMAZING, btw, and I wanna get a PS3 for BbS and I heard there's a new Roxas Game coming out for DS, based on Organization XIII and Roxas' involvement in it~ I hope I can get it<3

I love the KH games... I used to be obsessed like heck with them!

Lol, I have every single cut scene made still, from two years ago, when I loved that game more than my friends tongue.gif

Now though, I'm just normal.

I can't believe Square Enix let Cloud and stuff in Kingdom Hearts, but they wouldn't allow Geno to be in Brawl. dry.gif Having a character in Brawl would've been much better for their business...

That's because Square Enix made Kingdom Hearts. They had nothing to do with Brawl.

Anyway I do enjoy the Kingdom Hearts games, and I am looking forward to Birth by sleep and 358/2 days.

I can't believe Square Enix let Cloud and stuff in Kingdom Hearts, but they wouldn't allow Geno to be in Brawl.  dry.gif Having a character in Brawl would've been much better for their business...

That's because Square Enix made Kingdom Hearts. They had nothing to do with Brawl.

Anyway I do enjoy the Kingdom Hearts games, and I am looking forward to Birth by sleep and 358/2 days.

aren't they different companies? O.O

I can't believe Square Enix let Cloud and stuff in Kingdom Hearts, but they wouldn't allow Geno to be in Brawl.  dry.gif Having a character in Brawl would've been much better for their business...

aren't they different companies? O.O

didn't Square Enix made Mario RPG

and I mean they aren't even using Geno in anying... dry.gif

No, same company, same thing...

358/2 and BBS are both KH titles...

I personally am waiting for 358/2 days, seeing as I have no PSP to play BBS on...

srry to burst ur bubbles buuuuuuuuuuuuuut kingdom hearts birth by sleep is coming out in JAPAN 2009 so we shud expect it 2011 and 358/2 days in 2010 tongue.gif

Good Grief just because its Disney doesn't mean its a bad game, frankly I like KH though I have heard some ppl saying that it either doesn't have much violence or anything of the like... I mean it's rating is K+ it isn't M or T so there's a reason there isn't much violence and the humor is Disney based... Though Even if I liked the game I could do without Sora singing in the Little Mermaid wold and the 100 Acre World

I like KH due to the fact that they actually have the animated characters and Pirates of the Caribbean nicely blended into a action game. I can't wait for the upcoming ones.