Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I bought a ps3 about as month after the ps4's release due to wanting a few games for it, and I had held off on buying it for a while. Theres nothing out currently that I want for the 4 so I'm content to hold onto my ps3 to play what I have, basically both final mixes, Skyrim and Ni no Kuni. You know what would be awesome? If there was a special bundle for the game with a special ps4, I'd totally save up for that.

That'd be awesome. I'd love to have a limited edition PS4 of either the Kh logo on it or the FF7 logo, or even if there was a symbol of Cloud's wolf piece on his shoulder guard. That'd be awesome too. It'd be worth it for KH3, even if it costs a bit more.

I personally think Elsa would work best as a party member solely for her ice powers.

Haha I just thought of having Rapunzel as a party member she can use her frying pan to attack enemies.

Ooooo yes I hope they make a special PS4 for KHIII (or just a special bundle/collector's edition of KHIII). I'd buy it for that (well, I'm buying a PS4 eventually for the game anyway...)

(The games I'm after why I'm going PS4 is for The Last Guardian, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, FFVII remake, and any Ratchet & Clank games that come out for it)

Ice powers would definitely be an added bonus to the team, since Donald does know some ice spells, but to actual have someone who commands the element of Winter herself, would make things far more awesome.

As for Rapunzel, that'd be a funny weapon for her to have, or even to use her hair like a whip or rope. Perhaps even a combo. She wraps her hair around her enemy's arm or leg, pulls them in and then WHAM! with the frying pan. That'd be fun. laugh.gif And her limit attack with Sora could have something to do with her art skills, the sun, or something to do with her friend Pascal.

Heck it could even be a team healing move where her hair glows and restores the team. lol, Dang it. I'm getting all hyped up again. xd.png

Unfortunately there will be no development for the PS3. Kingdom Hearts 3 will ONLY be on PS4 or Xbox One.

It has been stated officially by many different sources that it will be exclusively on PS4 and Xbox One.

It is going to be a next-gen game, there's not really much to do about that. No PS3 port.

So what's this I keep hearing about Kingdom Hearts 2.9?

New to my ears. I cant imagine they are gonna do anything new to 2 with 3 being made. What more could they add to it?

Okay guys, little confused here, but what is Kingdom Hearts 2.8? Some people say it's basically a port of DDD for the PS4?

Okay guys, little confused here, but what is Kingdom Hearts 2.8? Some people say it's basically a port of DDD for the PS4?

From what I've heard 2.8 is pretty much wrapping up the last questions and mysteries before KH3 comes out. It's suppose to have something extra from KH Key, the Japanese game that was just released, DDD HD and then something else, though I'm not sure what the third title is.

ETA: Found this video that might give a bit more insight into it.

Edited by Syiren

My brain hurts after watching that video, but if it means we are getting more KH and some form of back story, then it can't come fast enough for me.

square enix is literally doing everything they can to not release KH3

I think they're just trying to balance too many games at once. They're working on KH3, FF7 remake, FF15, KH2.8, and whatever other games that are in the works.

As for being confused, I feel the same way. I'm not too sure about what's going on in the KH universe because I've been too busy lately to really find out what the latest news is and if there are any updates.

I finally got my hands on a copy of Dream Drop Distance and I'm so excited to finally play this game. I've seen the cutscene movie on youtube because I had lost hope of ever finding it for myself, but holy crap am I excited! I can't wait to get to the Fantasia world. That's one of my favorite Disney movies. I only wish they included the second one, but KH3 isn't the final game so, there's hope for the future. smile.gif

What I'm really impressed about was the person who owned the game before me. There are only two save files and both of them were taken up. the first one was Proud mode at level 80 and the second was Critical mode at level 30.

Everytime I play a new KH game I got for beginner and then redo it on the normal and harder levels. I may challenge myself for a Proud or Crit run through, but only once I've gotten used to these odd controls. The Deep Dive and flow motion are so alien to me. But it's good practice for when KH3 comes out which will rely heavily on Flo motion it seems like.

Plus, I'm reeeeeeeeeally hoping we get to play as Lea/Axel when KH3 comes out because since he's got a Keyblade of his own already things are about to get very interesting. biggrin.gif

I finally got my hands on a copy of Dream Drop Distance and I'm so excited to finally play this game. I've seen the cutscene movie on youtube because I had lost hope of ever finding it for myself, but holy crap am I excited! I can't wait to get to the Fantasia world. That's one of my favorite Disney movies. I only wish they included the second one, but KH3 isn't the final game so, there's hope for the future. smile.gif

What I'm really impressed about was the person who owned the game before me. There are only two save files and both of them were taken up. the first one was Proud mode at level 80 and the second was Critical mode at level 30.

Everytime I play a new KH game I got for beginner and then redo it on the normal and harder levels. I may challenge myself for a Proud or Crit run through, but only once I've gotten used to these odd controls. The Deep Dive and flow motion are so alien to me. But it's good practice for when KH3 comes out which will rely heavily on Flo motion it seems like.

Plus, I'm reeeeeeeeeally hoping we get to play as Lea/Axel when KH3 comes out because since he's got a Keyblade of his own already things are about to get very interesting. biggrin.gif

Something I wonder about is whether or not Lea is going to be the 7th light. With Terra out of the picture (for now, the game may change that) the other 6 are Sora, Kairi, Riku, Aqua, Ventus and Mickey. This is also assuming Aqua and Ventus are returned.

btw loved Dream Drop Distance, played the heck out of it.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 finally has a release date! And there'll be new KH3 news to come this winter!

i just want kh3 thats all... @square please let me play kh3

Maybe they'll finally give us a release date when they make their winter announcement? I predict a late 2017 release date.

Does anyone know when they announced that KH3 was canceled for Xbox One?

Huh....I wonder why? Maybe they had a fallout with Microsoft. I mean I was gonna get it on the ps4 anyway but still...>_>

And honestly at the rate we are getting info I'm thinking we're pushing into 2018. Unless we get a massive amount of info soon I highly doubt we are gonna get anything next year.

Huh....I wonder why? Maybe they had a fallout with Microsoft. I mean I was gonna get it on the ps4 anyway but still...>_>

And honestly at the rate we are getting info I'm thinking we're pushing into 2018. Unless we get a massive amount of info soon I highly doubt we are gonna get anything next year.

I heard it from the guy working at my local GameStop. I don't know if it's 100% confirmed, but that's some pretty big news.

Also, I agree I'm thinking more of a 2018 release since 2017 may be spent focusing more on the FFVII remake for its 20th birthday.

Here's a youtube vid I found talking about it and even possibly a KH movie.

Edited by Syiren