Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

For me how hard the game is depends on the mini-games xd.png If they are too hard then I have to play on hard to see the secret ending.

For me how hard the game is depends on the mini-games xd.png If they are too hard then I have to play on hard to see the secret ending.

I didn't mean "tough to beat" as an expression of difficulty but as an idiomatic expression describing their worth.

Oooooh. Wasn't quite with you there.

I dunno. I for one will be dancing when Persona 5 comes out.

Really? I was under the impression you could download PS3 titles onto it. Hmm. Maybe in the future.

From what I understand it's something they're looking into, but it's not available right now.

And even then it would probably only be some titles--not every single PS3 title would get that treatment, most likely.

I guess er can only wait and see.

I wonder if Lea will be a world-based team mate at any point?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm reeeeeally hoping they DON'T include and Marvel characters in KH3. Same with Star Wars. Would it look kool for Sora to have a light saber keyblade? Probably, but those genres should stay separate.

It would be nice to see some PIXAR worlds though. Give Ariel a break and throw in Finding Nemo. Or Have them pass by Wall-E in space. There's still some Disney classics they haven't included. Like Jungle Book or Black Cauldron. Treasure Planet may also be a fun world to explore. Sora's already good on a skateboard. I can't imagine a solar surfer would be any different.

Ok so. Time to revive this since KH3 is confirmed on XBox 1 and PS4.

I've seen an article online confirming Frozen as one of the worlds, they're taking the snow covered mountain from the Mulan world and using that as a base or inspiration, and they're also going to incorporate some musical numbers kinda like Atlantica in KH2.

Link for proof and officialness

Nothing else is confirmed, and there's still no release date, boo.

But anyway, now that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX is out, there's even more HYPE! I'm playing it right now.

But I do NOT want to see: Atlantica, 100 Acre Woods, Agrabah in KH3 again. Enough is enough. They've completely exhausted the storyline ideas with them, and the Atlantica in KH2 made me cringe.

Worlds I want to see:

Frozen -It's a given.

Toy Story - Ventus was shrunk down in Cinderella, why can't Sora become a toy?

Lion King 2 - Sora returns and meets Kiara, and is tasked with babysitting. xd.png We all know how well THAT goes.

Sword and the Stone - Merlin's been there since the beginning! Why not go visit him at home?

Jungle Book - They've proven they can make cool awesome jungles with Tarzan, why not toss in some more animals like Baloo, Bagheera, and King Louie?

The Black Cauldron - An underrated classic

Emperor's New Groove - Because we need more Kudzu I mean Kuzco

Atlantis - Replace Atlantica with this please 'kay thanks

Treasure Planet - Pirate ships in space and traveling to different worlds... oh wait that sounds familiar.

Meet the Robinsons - Add in time travel and crazy inventions!

Princess and the Frog - Because it's not like talking animals is anything new!

Brave - Might be a bit hard to incorporate a real place as a setting but hey.

Wreck-It Ralph - Without licensed cameos from other video games since that's too expensive to develop.

ANYTHING from Ghibli - nuff said

Final Fantasy world(s) I like FFXIII mainly. Since Lightning is already pretty much confirmed, it'd be a good chance of having the FFXIII world too. It's a cool world, the moon up above and the huge world down below.

And I agree, I really didn't like Port Royal in KH2, and that was incorporating realism into the game. It just... didn't work. I love PotC but that just... eh. So having Star Wars and Marvel in the game? Nah. I didn't like Tron: Legacy either. Having animated video game characters of real people doesn't really work. Wrong aesthetic.

Edited by zaverxi

The Frozen world is not confirmed. Tai Yasue was talking about the Mulan world and that sort of thing as an IF statement, not a confirmation of anything. Even then, he was speaking without consulting Nomura, so he was sort of just speculating (he's probably getting sick of being asked that question). Marvel isn't necessarily life-action, either.

Honestly, I would LOVE to see Marvel and Star Wars incorporated in. I liked the PoTC world and I adored the Tron world in KH2, but it hurt my heart to go to the Tron: Legacy world and bring up that whole 'Tron is corrupted' thing in Dream Drop Distance. Augh, it hurt.

I would love a Frozen, Treasure Planet, Emperor's New Groove, Wreck-It Ralph, Big Hero 6 (which could totally happen if they have Marvel characters in it) and EVERYTHING. GIVE ME ALL THE COOL WORLDS.

DID I HEAR FROZEN AND TREASURE PLANET????? YES.

also hey everyone i am but a lil newb at KH. my boyfriend is and was a huuuuge fan and so i'm slowly playing them all in order of release. i'm finished KH 1 + working on KH: Recom so far~

Something I'm hoping for (and that the intro to KH3D hints at,) is that Sora will find a way to restore Roxas and Xion.

the scene in question is where Sora, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, and Ventis, are about to face off against Xeanahort, and the scene ends there

Edited by sailing101

Ok so. Time to revive this since KH3 is confirmed on XBox 1 and PS4.

I've seen an article online confirming Frozen as one of the worlds, they're taking the snow covered mountain from the Mulan world and using that as a base or inspiration, and they're also going to incorporate some musical numbers kinda like Atlantica in KH2.

Link for proof and officialness

Nothing else is confirmed, and there's still no release date, boo.

But anyway, now that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX is out, there's even more HYPE! I'm playing it right now.

But I do NOT want to see: Atlantica, 100 Acre Woods, Agrabah in KH3 again. Enough is enough. They've completely exhausted the storyline ideas with them, and the Atlantica in KH2 made me cringe.

Worlds I want to see:

Frozen -It's a given.

Toy Story - Ventus was shrunk down in Cinderella, why can't Sora become a toy?

Lion King 2 - Sora returns and meets Kiara, and is tasked with babysitting. xd.png We all know how well THAT goes.

Sword and the Stone - Merlin's been there since the beginning! Why not go visit him at home?

Jungle Book - They've proven they can make cool awesome jungles with Tarzan, why not toss in some more animals like Baloo, Bagheera, and King Louie?

The Black Cauldron - An underrated classic

Emperor's New Groove - Because we need more Kudzu I mean Kuzco

Atlantis - Replace Atlantica with this please 'kay thanks

Treasure Planet - Pirate ships in space and traveling to different worlds... oh wait that sounds familiar.

Meet the Robinsons - Add in time travel and crazy inventions!

Princess and the Frog - Because it's not like talking animals is anything new!

Brave - Might be a bit hard to incorporate a real place as a setting but hey.

Wreck-It Ralph - Without licensed cameos from other video games since that's too expensive to develop.

ANYTHING from Ghibli - nuff said

Final Fantasy world(s) I like FFXIII mainly. Since Lightning is already pretty much confirmed, it'd be a good chance of having the FFXIII world too. It's a cool world, the moon up above and the huge world down below.

And I agree, I really didn't like Port Royal in KH2, and that was incorporating realism into the game. It just... didn't work. I love PotC but that just... eh. So having Star Wars and Marvel in the game? Nah. I didn't like Tron: Legacy either. Having animated video game characters of real people doesn't really work. Wrong aesthetic.

I've been trying to get it, but every time I go to the store it's always sold out. I want the 2.5 remix so bad.

Those worlds/movies in order of what I'd like to see?

1. Sure, it was a good movie, why not?

2. lol, a Toy Sora would be funny, but what kind of toy would he be?

3. Yes, that'd be hilarious! xd.png Also getting a chance to fight Zera would be cool.

4. That would be cool, and what if Sora tried to pull the sword from the stone? Or what about Merlin's ability to turn them into critters? Birds, Squirrels, fish, etc.

5. Jungle Book actually was going to be a world in BBS, but for some reason they decided not to at the last minute. They had most of the world finished too, so it's a good chance it might be.

6. Yes, Black Cauldron. I love that movie!

7. Meh~ Not one of my favs, but It'd be something new so, sure.

8. Atlantis? Makes me wonder why they didn't do that in the second game. Such a good idea.

9. Yes, yes yes yes and YES! Love that movie so much.

10. *shrugs* wasn't one I really liked, but I appreciate the theme "Keep moving forward" which was Walt Disney's quote.

11. That'd be a fun world.

12. Not bad, but I'd rather see the world of Tangled instead.

13. True, and technically that'd be three worlds in one with the three games not including the Game central station.

14. Personally I'd love to see Edge/Midgar, but they already stated that the FF7 gang are from Radiant Garden so, that's not likely, but it'd be awesome to see Lightning. She's awesome. Wonder if she and Cloud would interact at all? That'd be neat to see. (Though I'd LOVE for Sora to meet Zack Fair.) I mean if Sora is going to go looking for Ventus, Aqua, etc to help then why not ask people they knew? Zack got to meet each one of them and also know Herk, so yeah.

Yeah, those live action movies didn't really fit and were annoying. The original Tron wasn't so bad though.

i'd only be okay with Frozen being in the game if it'd be an optional world. assuming it actually gets put in. i wouldnt be surprised if it didnt but i also wouldnt be surprised if it did but i think it's leaning toward unlikely.

i really wouldn't have a good time with marvel or star wars either. also i fear the art style clash would be port royal all over again.

buuut i never know what to expect with what worlds get put into KH games so i dont really think about it much

Edited by Switch

W00T! Just got the 2.5 Remix! Got the collector's edition that came with a collector's pin. I am making out like a Bandit this Christmas! A new TV, a Blu-ray player, Final Fantasy Seven Advent Children Complete and now this? *Squee* I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Wow, I had to share this with you guys. does anyone on here follow or sub the youtuber known as "The Gamer's Joint"? He just posted this yesterday and I couldn't believe the kind of crap people are putting online trying to get people to visit their site. Cynical explains it better, but seriously. Wow.

There is some slight swearing the video, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Just tossing my own 2 cents into the fray for potential worlds I think I'd like to see.

Frozen: With the amount of money it raked in for Disney its not that farfetched of an idea for them to include it. I'd be happy to see it, but it wouldn't kill me if it wasn't there

Big Hero 6: Loved this movie even more than Frozen. I think that this movie is as far as I'd like Marvel's involvement to be. So no Iron Man/Hulk/ whatever others there are.

Bambi: Sort of falls into the same sort of idea as Lion King. Bambi was a summon in KH1 like Simba was so its not out of the question, though I think I'd rather see older Bambi than young Bambi.

Jungle Book: Yes please.

Toy Story: Again, yes please.

Theres others but I won't add anymore. Wish we could get some new info soon.

Wish we could get some new info soon.

According to sources, there's supposed to be a possible big announcement at this year's E3, which is only a month or so away? There should be more news then. smile.gif

Then it can't come any faster, I need something to fangirl squeal at besides the sneakpeaks we already saw xd.png

Also something I had forgotten to ask, may have been asked already but who knows, but in the one video where Sora is fighting the Titan, he does that special move with a train. If I remember right that is supposed to be one of Disneys rides right? what other rides do you think they could use?

Well, there's also a spinning pirate ship in that video as well, so that could be a shout out to the original Pirates of the Caribbean ride. If they include rides it'd be neat to see something like Splash mountain, It's a Small World would be funny and maybe even the Haunted Mansion?

If you're looking for good sources to go to for any KH news I highly recommend the youtubers HMK and The Gamer's Joint. They're part of the Key Keepers and they know their stuff. smile.gif

Tangled world confirmed for KH3.

FINALLY! Been waiting to see something! Something also occurred to me, Master Xehanort's voice actor for English, Leonard Nimoy, passed away, so I wonder who they will get to replace him, same for Ansem the Wise though they do have a replacement I suppose.

Edited by dragontamer44722