Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Critical mode was a mistake I've already lost like five times pffft. And I'm only ~3/4 through Traverse Town. I need to grind and make better Spirits I guess.

I haven't heard much about KH3 (I heard there was supposed to be something at Tokyo Game Show?) so I'm wavering between ALL THE SPOILERS!!! and NO SPOILERS!!!

Critical mode was a mistake I've already lost like five times pffft. And I'm only ~3/4 through Traverse Town. I need to grind and make better Spirits I guess.

I haven't heard much about KH3 (I heard there was supposed to be something at Tokyo Game Show?) so I'm wavering between ALL THE SPOILERS!!! and NO SPOILERS!!!

Haha, well, there's really not much to be had either way. We pretty much already know everything they've revealed.

I struggled on Proud. Good luck with critical.

I'm terrible with spoilers. I always say 'No, I'll wait until I play the game', then I find myself heading to wikipedia.

censorkip.gif in' love this series. If only it were more accessible to gamers that only had Nintendo consoles...

Own DDD, played my brother's copy of Days, never completed my playthrough on my brother's copy of Re:coded.

well someone actually was nice enough to get me a PS2 so I now have KH1 and KH2 uwu

I beat 1 a while ago but I'm stuck in the light cycle part of space paranoids in 2. ;c i just take so much damage

also atlantica in KH2 why

Edited by Switch

also atlantica in KH2 why

xqz u best part. :B

But then, I always saved up the split worlds (2 Atlantica, 100AW) and did them all at once before the end of the games.

Space Paranoids is tricky but grinding usually helps.

i thought people were exaggerating at least a little bit when they complained about demyx's boss fight in hollow bastion

nope

not exaggerating at all... :|

Demyx :D

I never had too much trouble with him for some reason. Button mash when it comes to the DANCEWATERDANCE bit.

i thought people were exaggerating at least a little bit when they complained about demyx's boss fight in hollow bastion

nope

not exaggerating at all... :|

Pfft, Demy was easy!

Just wait until Xaldin...

Of course, my main problem was Xigbar. I spent two whole weeks fighting him, going back to grind some, fighting him again, grinding more, fighting him more, and so on before I could finally beat him >_<

Of course, my main problem was Xigbar. I spent two whole weeks fighting him, going back to grind some, fighting him again, grinding more, fighting him more, and so on before I could finally beat him >_<

The only reason I managed with Xigbar was Anti-Form. I was good enough with it to dodge most of his attacks and just wailed on him every chance I got.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5!

I won't get a PS3 since the 4 was just announced but I really do hope the 4 will have /some/ way of playing 3 games since I really really want 2.5.

I'm probably one of the few people who isn't all that fussed about the .5 games. I played KH & KHII to death, so I don't really feel like doing it all over again. If the trophies were easier to plat (bear in mind I sucked at the mini-games) I might have considered.

Will still be getting KHIII for definite though.

I'm probably one of the few people who isn't all that fussed about the .5 games. I played KH & KHII to death, so I don't really feel like doing it all over again. If the trophies were easier to plat (bear in mind I sucked at the mini-games) I might have considered.

Will still be getting KHIII for definite though.

I never got to play BBS or Coded though, so 2.5 would be good for me uvu

Plus. Final Mix version/s. yee.

Tbh, I love every aspect of Kingdom Hearts. The Disney part was my childhood, and I can't help but smile when I remember the movies the characters came from, I fell in love with Square Enixs characters, the Final fantasy characters and references added onto the awesome, most of the characters are loveable, and it's hard for me not to squeal at, consider me whatever you want. In case you didn't notice how much I love it from the quote in my signature.

I feel really dumb for just noticing, but I like that Riku is /so/ FF and Kairi is /so/ Disney and Sora is this rlllllly great blend of the two like. /happysigh

No PS3 for christmas but it's ok I don't have the money for anything anyway ha ha h a

I'm still considering replaying 3D even though I don't have the time. Bad life choices.

Yes this was an exercise in thread revival don't hurt me 8y

You should just skip the PS3 and save up for a PS4 instead. Hopefully KHIII will be out either next year or the year after.

You should just skip the PS3 and save up for a PS4 instead. Hopefully KHIII will be out either next year or the year after.

That's what I'm gonna do. After all, PS3 games can be played on the PS4, right?

That's what I'm gonna do. After all, PS3 games can be played on the PS4, right?

Nope. Checked as soon as I got my PS4, no reverse compatibility.

Unfortunate, but at least I'll be able to get III :3

I did seriously want 2.5 because HD Re:CoM omigod but... it's just HD of a game I already own, so... tongue.gif

Nope. Checked as soon as I got my PS4, no reverse compatibility.

Unfortunate, but at least I'll be able to get III :3

I did seriously want 2.5 because HD Re:CoM omigod but... it's just HD of a game I already own, so... tongue.gif

Really? I was under the impression you could download PS3 titles onto it. Hmm. Maybe in the future.

I'm going to hold off on a PS4 until either KHIII or FFXV comes out. There are still a few games I want to play on my PS3.

I would have gotten the remixes for the PS3, but I already played the games to death on my PS2.