Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Luxord and Ansem the Wise look to much alike. They both even have beards. What is with that?

Answers on a postcard please.

So, to those people who are going to get BBS.

Any ideas of who you are going to start with? If there is a choice, I'm going with Ventus.

Edited by Fortune86

;-;

I need Bright Crystals which are a 2% drop from Defenders...

Kill me now....

I also need to level if I've any hope of ever beating Riku, so I guess this is a good thing, but why did it have to be Defenders?! ;-;

Also, my brother started playing from the beginning on Saturday and he's already at Ansem, whereas I've been stuck on Riku for almost the same amount of time... ;-; Life is unfair...

Oh, the only handheld I have is a pink GBA that I got when I was 16... and I only have a few games for it, and only 2 that I play...

EDIT: @crazy: Aqua. If I were getting BBS and had a choice of playable character, I'd choose Aqua, too...

Whoa, I just noticed that Aqua, Terra, and Ventus all mean similar to Kairi, Riku, and Sora, respectively...

Edited by nekoinu525

Whoa, I just noticed that Aqua, Terra, and Ventus all mean similar to Kairi, Riku, and Sora, respectively...

Slow neko is slow.

/pats

I have no clue who I'd start with if I were to get BBS.

Random question I was wondering about yesterday... What does a Keyblade look like with nothing attached to it?

I think that doesn't work... My guess is that it would just revert to its default (for Sora the Kingdom Key) and spawn a new keychain.

I don't know. I'll probably start with Ven too, since I feel like he might be supposed to be first. Dunno really.

Slow neko is slow.

/pats

Shush you! ¬_¬

So... Sora gained a level... I still haven't found a Bright Crystal... I've been running through HB for a couple hours now... ;-;

Do it in Traverse Town. I've heard it's actually faster. There is like a loop you can do.. I think it is through the Hotel, and three defenders always spawn in the hall.

Grahhh, for some reason I don't want to pick this game up again. I lost to Ursula a few days ago when I literally had ONE hit left to do on her, then Sora like.. imploded into his own mouth.

Do it in Traverse Town. I've heard it's actually faster. There is like a loop you can do.. I think it is through the Hotel, and three defenders always spawn in the hall.

This.

Make sure to cut through the Gizmo Shop Place too. I always seemed to level up in there during every run through.

I used to focus on hunting items for the Moogles. For some reason I leveled up faster that way.

Getting certain items from Defenders, and the best place to do so.

I did so many times on big!Ursula the first time I played.. I finally managed to get her though. I pretty much just concentrated all my efforts into attacking her myself, and managed to get behind her head several times.

I did Giant Ursula on my first try o3o.

The again I was a chicken and hung back, allowing D & G to do all the fighting.

I know its silly, but when a boss/monster is a huge gigantic monster type thing I tend to be very wary. Even if they are so weak they go down in a couple of hits I play it safe.

You can not know how happy I was when I found out you couldn't fight Titan in FF13.

On Ursula I racked up a bunch of MP from her eels, then cast lightning til I was out, then bashed her face off. Until I magically died.

On Ursula I racked up a bunch of MP from her eels, then cast lightning til I was out, then bashed her face off. Until I magically died.

Wait, is this the first or second fight?

I tried to let Donal and Goofy take care of Ursula, but after fifteen minutes and nearly no damage done (except to them) I gave up and took her out myself.

I still haven't beat Riku, so Defenders are only in HB right now... Riku hands my butt to me every time I fight him...

Grah I really want to play this game, but for some reason...my body is like "Naw, play HeartGold even though you have beat it..."

i know this is off the current topic, but in days (358/2 if thats the right number) i think they sent the C.O. team (castle oblivion) too soon, i would of liked to do some more missions with them... especially lexaus.