Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I liked the plot and the mini-games, but I hated the actual fighting.

After the coluseum I pretty much just spammed Cloud card combos all the time.

lol yeah...Thats why I stopped playing it. The fighting was a tad idiotic. Cards? Who would think of something like that? The way it was done was just...ewwie.

lol Cloud cards, your reminding me of the Clow Cards! lol Now if they were Clow Cards, that would be interesting...

lol yeah...Thats why I stopped playing it. The fighting was a tad idiotic. Cards? Who would think of something like that? The way it was done was just...ewwie.

lol Cloud cards, your reminding me of the Clow Cards! lol Now if they were Clow Cards, that would be interesting...

I used to watch that show, but I think I missed maybe the last two episodes?

I completed KH:COM, (both Sora & Riku modes) but I can't replay it. I tried a while back, but the card system wore me down before I even completed the first level.

@Fortune86: Yeah, I remember watching it while it was on Teletoon. :3 Such a great series.

and yeah, I want to play Riku's side really bad! (Since Riku's my favorite character(Kinda obvious)) But I just can't seem to force myself to beat the game.

I'd do it to play as Riku, since well, I'd love to just walk around as him to be honest and mess around. I wouldn't care if I beat the game honestly. >.<

@Fortune86: Yeah, I remember watching it while it was on Teletoon. :3 Such a great series.

and yeah, I want to play Riku's side really bad! (Since Riku's my favorite character(Kinda obvious)) But I just can't seem to force myself to beat the game.

I'd do it to play as Riku, since well, I'd love to just walk around as him to be honest and mess around. I wouldn't care if I beat the game honestly. >.<

Riku mode is better then Sora mode since you don't need to worry about messing around with the card decks. It's set for every level.

I like Riku too, but he was a bit of a prat in the first game. So he wasn't the star. Big deal.

Riku mode is better then Sora mode since you don't need to worry about messing around with the card decks. It's set for every level.

I like Riku too, but he was a bit of a prat in the first game. So he wasn't the star. Big deal.

Oh then I'd probably play his side. :3

But not Sora's, Sora's is icky...D: I'll just wait til my cousin beats the Sora mode on the PS2 version so I can go and play Riku's side. >.< lol

I dunno, I liked him in the first KH. :3

But he's way better in KH2. Looks better too, his pants in KH looked kinda like he had abunch of water balloons stuffed into them to make them that big. D:

Oh then I'd probably play his side. :3

But not Sora's, Sora's is icky...D: I'll just wait til my cousin beats the Sora mode on the PS2 version so I can go and play Riku's side. >.< lol

I dunno, I liked him in the first KH. :3

But he's way better in KH2. Looks better too, his pants in KH looked kinda like he had abunch of water balloons stuffed into them to make them that big. D:

*NodNod*

Have you ever felt like being the size of a hamster with pointy teeth and sneak-attacking sora's arm because his dorkieness makes you cry? I have.

*NodNod*

Have you ever felt like being the size of a hamster with pointy teeth and sneak-attacking sora's arm because his dorkieness makes you cry? I have.

No...

But whenever I get frustrated with something I imagine hitting them over the head with a hammer. (Its been a habit since I was little actually...along with an axe aswell....)

...No I'm not crazy...

But whenever I get frustrated with something I imagine hitting them over the head with a hammer. (Its been a habit since I was little actually...along with an axe aswell....)

...No I'm not crazy...

Of course you're not.

Now come over here and try on this nice white jacket with the shiny buckles.....

I have to admit, in KH2 Riku did rock. But what was he thinking giving Kairi that keyblade? She should have smacked him with it.

I do believe the reason why she has a keyblade has some sort of connection with Ven, Terra, and Aqua in Birth By Sleep.

The cool thing is that their names is that they're similar. For Ven, Terra, and Aqua, its "earth", "wind", and "water" while Sora, Riku, and Kairi are "land", "sky", and "sea". :]

So I'm kind of excited to see what's in store for the future games that they have relating to KH.

I do believe the reason why she has a keyblade has some sort of connection with Ven, Terra, and Aqua in Birth By Sleep.

The cool thing is that their names is that they're similar. For Ven, Terra, and Aqua, its "earth", "wind", and "water" while Sora, Riku, and Kairi are "land", "sky", and "sea". :]

So I'm kind of excited to see what's in store for the future games that they have relating to KH.

Your getting Ven, Terra, Riku and Sora mixed up. :3

Ven = Wind

Terra = Earth

Sora = Sky

Riku = Land

:3

@Fortune86: I actually want to buy a straight jacket! I've always wanted to see what they are like in real life. But not have to go where the crazy people go. ;__;

and yeah as for the whole thing about Kairi getting a keyblade. It was kinda weird. But I think it suited her, it was too girly for Riku to use anyways.... lol

Didn't someone say that Ven, Terra & Aqua were somehow related to Riku, Sora & Kairi?

@ Riku-Heartilly. Try ebay. You'll be surprised at what you can find there. A friend of mine sold a balloon he had blown up for £4.

my favorite part is the lion king land. I love all three of them as a lion and other animals. I haven't played it in a long time. my ps2 is not working right.

*NodNod*

No...

...No I'm not crazy...

OF course you're not. Sora is such an annoying dorky Character, but in an endearing way. Just like all the other disney chars except the denizens of the 100 acre wood. Them is cute.

I would love to axe Sora, along with fma's Edward Elric and Naruto. are there any gifs like my siggy w/ Kairi hitting Sora?

Square love pale haired people, don't they?

Edited by minkymy

All the recent plot developments with KH have been confusing me lots. ¬.¬ Not all of it seems to tie together... I mean, I don't understand why nobody saw Xion before now. Why would Organisation XIII have fourteen members anyway? Wouldn't it be called Organisation VI then? It really seems like the plot has just splurged all over the place since KH2...

All the recent plot developments with KH have been confusing me lots. ¬.¬ Not all of it seems to tie together... I mean, I don't understand why nobody saw Xion before now. Why would Organisation XIII have fourteen members anyway? Wouldn't it be called Organisation VI then? It really seems like the plot has just splurged all over the place since KH2...

Okay I'm a leetle lost now.

Whose Xion?

Whose Xion?

The FOURTEENTH member of Organisation XIII apparently. She's a girl with blue hair and a keyblade.

I love KH2 ive completed it two times on lvl 99 and every thing and all the other chars. are lvl 99 and i had like 99999999 billion munny (munny? its monny with a u?!) and i got bord of game play so i build the best roster of gummi ships EVER IN MY OPINION

Whose Xion?

The FOURTEENTH member of Organisation XIII apparently. She's a girl with blue hair and a keyblade.

Which of the outcoming games is she supposed to be in?

Whose Xion?

Birth By Sleep I believe... she has appeared in magazines and in a couple of trailers.

Whose Xion?

Birth By Sleep I believe... she has appeared in magazines and in a couple of trailers.

Okay, thankies smile.gif

*Goes off to wikipedia*

Not BBS, Xion's in Days, the one involved with the Organization?????????????

dry.gif

i can't figure out why i love it so much! blink.gif

i hate his girly voice >_< yuck!!!!

haley joel osmin needs a testosterone shot! he sounds like an 8 year old girl... and Riku is a bit more friendly with Sora (or visa verca) than i would like... after all, Sora's gunning for a life spent with Kiri(sp?) and Riku better not mess that up by "converting" Sora for the other team >:(

what was i saying? oh yeah, i'd perfer if the worlds weren't repeats >_> thats just annoying! if he saved the world let them move on!

Disney has OVER 50+ movies they could use... i for one want them to do moves like The FOX and The Hound... or Oliver and Company.... or Cats Can't Dance... i love those movies......

i can't figure out why i love it so much! blink.gif

i hate his girly voice >_< yuck!!!!

haley joel osmin needs a testosterone shot! he sounds like an 8 year old girl... and Riku is a bit more friendly with Sora (or visa verca) than i would like... after all, Sora's gunning for a life spent with Kiri(sp?) and Riku better not mess that up by "converting" Sora for the other team >:(

what was i saying? oh yeah, i'd perfer if the worlds weren't repeats >_> thats just annoying! if he saved the world let them move on!

Disney has OVER 50+ movies they could use... i for one want them to do moves like The FOX and The Hound... or Oliver and Company.... or Cats Can't Dance... i love those movies......

But they're-

Wait,. What am I saying. They used the lion king, and that's only animals. At least there are peopl the the movies you suggested. Never mind.

Also, there are guys who still sound like little kids at sixteen. Besides, Sora doesn't sound like an eight year old, and lucky him.

I SOUND LIKE I'M SEVEN!!!! *CRIES*

though I am a girl, and therefore useless for comparison. huh.gif

I'm a little obsessed with this game...

Eheh, anyhoo. I heard that Chain of Memories is out on the PS2 in America, anybody here got it? Is it as good as it appears?

I have yet to see it here in Blighty.