Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

But I absolutely do hate this how they try to make it seem like Roxas and Namine could be a pairing. When they blatantly can't because they are nobody's and do not have emotions. >.> lol

I always wondered about that. Nobodies have no feelings right? Then why does Roxas get angry with Diz and he seems scared when he first meets Axel in Twilight Town.

But I absolutely do hate this how they try to make it seem like Roxas and Namine could be a pairing. When they blatantly can't because they are nobody's and do not have emotions. >.> lol

I always wondered about that. Nobodies have no feelings right? Then why does Roxas get angry with Diz and he seems scared when he first meets Axel in Twilight Town.

Square's like Twilight...They like to break their own rules apparently. :l

I love both. And am I the only one that finds the KH series to have limitless potential? Think about all the deep and movie series's, or any sort of fiction, combined with KH?

Or am I the only one that sees that. <.<;

I love both. And am I the only one that finds the KH series to have limitless potential? Think about all the deep and movie series's, or any sort of fiction, combined with KH?

No your not the only one. I do too. :3

I could imagine each star in the galaxy being a Disney world....(Even sadly the crappier Disney movies...)

No your not the only one. I do too. :3

I could imagine each star in the galaxy being a Disney world....(Even sadly the crappier Disney movies...)

And lets not just stick with Disney!

Think about all the different worlds, or heck if they wanted to, even galaxies, they could visit! It may be OC (Out of character) somewhat, but that's just what I see.

Like for example...Could you see Sora in Warhammer 40k?... ninja.gif

...they're not guns, they're some odd jello-like material... ninja.gif

but i doubt they'd ever do a KH movie. might be a good theme, though

Roxas Nami rant: i feel bad for Namine through most of the series, because she's one of the only people that actually know everything that's going on, but she's forced to do what DiZ said. that said, i don't like Kairi. like, at all.

I like the gummi ship.

Ship made entirely out of guns, hecks yeah.

I never realized the gummi ship wasn't actually made out of gummi until KH2. ;_;

My that would certainly hurt your teeth...lol

@DawnGazer: Yeah other worlds would be cool...But imagination all the stuff that Square would have to do, to get permission for the other world's. Like anime for example, or movie's(Like say maybe the Last Unicorn? Just an example of course). And real life movies that don't belong to disney. It would be extremely difficult to do. ):

Kh stinks man it absoulety stinks

Care to elaborate on that?

KH is fun with its characters and all but the people who have posted earlier do make a good point about Roxas and Namine. But, I really wonder, do all nobodies have no emotions? I mean, Axel seemed sad when Roxas left and all... or something... I'm not sure, I haven't played the game in a long, long time. And I always thought of Roxas as a sort of nobody and yet was not one. o-o I wonder if that makes sense in a way.

Roxas had no idea he was a Nobody during the Twilight Town week, though. I'm not sure if I agree with the fact that Nobodies don't have emotions, to take that as plain truth would make for carbon copy characters and a boring bunch of villains.

Did Axel and/or Roxas really care? It would seem so; the guy DID kill himself basically to save Sora.

This is why I want Days. SO badly. stupid freakin brothers had to lose the DS. T_T Xion is a Kairi-ripofff I probably won't like much. XP

Does anyone know if any of the upcoming games gives any more back story on the Organization?

I mean, who was Axel before he was Axel?

I know the first six were Diz's/True Ansem's apprentices, but what about the others? Where did they come from?

I don't like kingdom hearts. I hate Disney Characters! (blame my half-sister for that, I am stuck watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her for 48 hours straight...) And the people wear baggy pants! How odd!

I don't like kingdom hearts. I hate Disney Characters! (blame my half-sister for that, I am stuck watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her for 48 hours straight...) And the people wear baggy pants! How odd!

...I wouldn't even consider that ****(Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) to be true Disney.

The Disney in Kingdom Hearts is from the old movies. That show you mentioned is for little kids and I've seen it, its nothing like the old Mickey Mouse movies. ):

and baggy pants are normal! Whats wrong with them? D: Where I live its a style lots of people wear...

@Fortune86: I'm sure the new KH games for the DS and PSP will probably explain some of those things you wish to know. :3

the only game concerned with the Org. is 385/2 Days for the DS, covering the year of the Org, how Roxas came and left. probably will have info on more beginnings of the higher numbers. (and Xion, who i pretty much already don't like)

only 358/2 days is coming to america i believe

Meh...I don't have a DS. I'm planning on buying a PSP so I can play Crisis Core and that Tekken game which I can't remember the name of at the moment.

There's a game for the mobile coming out too isn't there? I can't have that one either. My phone is like 9 years old.

Meh...I don't have a DS. I'm planning on buying a PSP so I can play Crisis Core and that Tekken game which I can't remember the name of at the moment.

There's a game for the mobile coming out too isn't there? I can't have that one either. My phone is like 9 years old.

I want a PSP.

But I've already decided I'm getting a laptop for my next birthday. So PSP is moving to Christmas. :3

and I heard the mobile one's going to suck. lol

I want a PSP.

But I've already decided I'm getting a laptop for my next birthday. So PSP is moving to Christmas. :3

Well if the mobile one is going to be any near as bad as KH:COM then I won't be too upset.

God that game was awful.

I want a PSP.

Well if the mobile one is going to be any near as bad as KH:COM then I won't be too upset.

God that game was awful.

....But I like Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories! D:

The only part I didn't like was the card system. Everything else was good, in my opinion anyways.