Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Different voice actors? They're still the same. Which ones are you talking about? o.O? Sure Xehanort will be replaced, but thats because the legendary Lennard Nemoy passed away, same with Ansem the Wise's va, but everyone else should still be the same. Rspecially on the FF side. Yeah, Steve Burton's busy with soaps, but he's balanced it well before, and George Newburn is currently playing Superman, but he can balance just as easily. We still got the main heroes too. Riku, Sora, Ventus/Roxas, Lea, Goofy, Donald, Kairi.

Ahh i think the reason i thought was in the trailer of kairi, sora, and riku there voice actors sounded different that is why. But i think for sora i wasnt used to it since his main voice actor is older now so its not one the one im used too. 

On 11/10/2017 at 10:58 AM, Flamekitty48 said:

Ahh i think the reason i thought was in the trailer of kairi, sora, and riku there voice actors sounded different that is why. But i think for sora i wasnt used to it since his main voice actor is older now so its not one the one im used too. 

Yeah, I can see that. That's Square's fault for taking so long tho. Haley can still play Sora, it's just not as easy since he in his mid 20's now compared to when he was 14. Lol

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Yeah, I can see that. That's Square's fault for taking so long tho. Haley can still play Sora, it's just not as easy since he in his mid 20's now compared to when he was 14. Lol

True. Thanks anyways :) and still we gotta wait till next christmas so gay i wanted it out this christmas.. sadness

21 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I know KH3 is slated for next year, but where does it say Christmas time?

Target's online place-holder date is November 1st of next year, but that's not confirmed as the actual release date.

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

Target's online place-holder date is November 1st of next year, but that's not confirmed as the actual release date.

That's so far away D:

Dammit. I was relying on KH3 as well. 

Same. I'm hoping for a mid to late summer release instead of having to wait a whole year. Plus we won't get anymore FF7 Remake news until after KH3 releases. :/

We're getting the release date for KH3 sometime this week! 🤓

On 6/2/2018 at 8:29 PM, Syiren said:

We're getting the release date for KH3 sometime this week! 🤓

It's coming out in January!!!! The 25th I think... then again they've been saying that every year since I was like 15 so I'm taking it with  a grain of salt. 

6 hours ago, Lovemegone said:

It's coming out in January!!!! The 25th I think... then again they've been saying that every year since I was like 15 so I'm taking it with  a grain of salt. 

Yeah, Japan gets it on the 25th, the rest of the world gets it on the 29th. I'm excited either way. Rumor's spreading that the game is so big that one Blu-Ray disc might not fit it all!

31 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Anyone sucked in to KH3, yet?

I know me and my bro are!

Oh I've been playing it since it dropped on midnight. I bought both a physical copy and digital. I'm not very far though thanks to work, but I'm in Corona, but I'll need to back out and head to Toy Box. Since I'm under leveled. 

I am extremely disappointed with KH3- and no, I'm not someone who was hyped up and expecting some crazy 100+ hour game and everything under the sun. I was prepared for it to be mediocre after Dream Drop Distance, and yet I was still majorly let down.

Without spoiling anything, the plot is awful, and doesn't answer any of the questions it raises, or even some things that were heavily advertised. There's also retcons and pointless plot twists galore.

The worlds are few in number and some that really should be there, since they're in cutscenes, are absent from being playable.

The gameplay is clunky and filled with too many gimmicks. Normal gameplay is okay even if there's sometimes too many commands going on where you accidentally pick the wrong one. Normal gameplay is overall too easy, and there's no critical mode to even play.

Now, the times the gameplay changes.. are awful. Being forced to use a robot with permanently inverted controls is a struggle. The new thing with the focus-shotlock thing where you teleport is awful, and they have the nerve to use that in a bossfight too.. The series is notorious for this kind of thing and minigames you are forced to win to proceed with normal gameplay, but it's no more fun here in an already mediocre setting.

The awful story is really the worst thing about this game, but the gameplay itself is unenjoyable to the point that I just looked up the rest of the cutscenes and I feel like I wasted my money. I liked KH, really liked BBS when that game came out, even liked CoM.. but I guess I should have known after DDD had to justify itself with time travel and retcons that KH3 was doomed. It's more fanservice than 358 which existed just to take advantage of the popularity of the Org. Bringing back the Org was a bad idea (and I liked the Org, so I guess it's the fault of all of us fans they went in this direction).

2 hours ago, Zinogre said:

My next stop: playing the game all over again in Proud Mode. I wanted to get through the game fairly fast on an easier mode. Now I want a bit of a challenge.

It's not hard even on proud mode, and there is no critical mode this time. If you want a challenge, your only real option is exp zero.

6 hours ago, Zinogre said:

I decided to go back and play Kingdom Hearts 2 before the release of 3. I originally started the game on Critical but got stuck on a boss. I restarted in Proud and managed to beat the game the day before KH3 dropped.

~

I've already beaten Kingdom Hearts 3 on Standard mode, I had such a blast playing it. I'm so happy that the Wayfinder trio got their happy ending. I was waiting for them to reunite since I played BBS on my PSP all those years ago. 

I really liked all of the worlds but my favorite has definitely been San Fransokyo. Big Hero 6 is one of my favorite movies ever and to see it in Kingdom Hearts made me feel like a 5 year old. 

My next stop: playing the game all over again in Proud Mode. I wanted to get through the game fairly fast on an easier mode. Now I want a bit of a challenge.

PLEASE! Put spoiler alerts in your comment. I'm still in Rapunzel's world and now that part for the Wayfinder trio was ruined for me. :(