Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I want it too, but I'm going to have to hold off for a while. Spent all my money already xd.png

I recently had a lot of cash and I bought quite a few games and now I'm lost at what to play

I really wish they made a ps4 Kingdom Hearts edition

And now they've brought out a FFXV ): and I too have no money now

OH MY GAWD!!!!

and

I'm so happy right now you just don't know., I'm so glad I bought a PS4! So many awesome things happening for KH and FF right now. I'm literally screaming on the inside. (while hating that I'm in a library so I can't scream out loud)

List of Epic dates:

November 18th 2016

November 29th 2016

January 24th 2017

March 28/31st 2017

I'm just so....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGJX9tutZEA

GUYS!!!! The drought is coming to an end!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!

It looks pretty good but I'm so hesitant (about it releasing any time soon) because we've only seen one world with only one more being teased.

Until we get a more solid release date I'm not going to get too hyped.

One thing I will say is I played the birth by sleep epilogue which ran on unreal engine, so I can say that KHIII, which is supposed to run on UE4 as well, will probably be very pretty looking.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

It looks pretty good but I'm so hesitant (about it releasing any time soon) because we've only seen one world with only one more being teased.

Until we get a more solid release date I'm not going to get too hyped.

One thing I will say is I played the birth by sleep epilogue which ran on unreal engine, so I can say that KHIII, which is supposed to run on UE4 as well, will probably be very pretty looking.

Actually, we've seen 3 worlds with one other confirmed and the promise of a new world at D23. There's Olympus, then there's Tangled's world and also Twilight Town. The past confirmed world was from Big Hero 6 and this new world may either be actual footage from BH6 or it could be something totally new.

Either way, it's nice to get something new and find out little bites about what the characters are trying to do. Like: (Spoilers in white)

How Maleficent is looking for that black box which the Master of masters gave to Luxu, and we STILL don't know what's in the dang thing because the M of M had to be a troll. And then there's the part where Sora is trying to find a way to save Roxas as he talks with Xemnas and Ansem: Seeker of Darkness.

Those two bits of story was what got me hyped. That and the amazing graphics. I mean, the villains and especially Hades looked so good! wub.gif

I forgot about the Tangled world since we seem to only get these trailers once a year at E3 time.

Seeing the original 2013 trailer, you can see they definitely started from square one at some point, graphics a lot different.

Like I said, graphics looked so good, and not just in cutscenes, for BBS 0.2 which ran on UE4 like KHIII will. So I understand why it's taking so long.

I just really hope it lives up to the hype, and answers at least most of the questions.

Happy about the info, but conflicted because I still haven't beaten 2.8 yet. Or even bought it...

Happy about the info, but conflicted because I still haven't beaten 2.8 yet. Or even bought it...

Considering they haven't announced any sort of date of release for this thing (I think the last I read was "2018 and beyond"), you're probably still fine with starting 2.8 late.

Oh good xd.png

I'm leaning towards picking up 2.8 soonish. Is there any particular order in which I should do things, like play DDD first or the Fragmentary Passage?

I think you should probably play DDD first. 0.2 has a cutscene that leads directly into KH3, it looks like.

Thanks.

Do Riku and Sora share Spirits or do they have their own teams?

It looks so good o3o

Finished DDD and went back to Horizon. I must remember to go back and check out the other two stories. 

OwO Disney wants to make a Kingdom Hearts MOVIE!! 

The Master of Masters is...a strange guy.

A movie? Where does it say that?

On 7/26/2017 at 4:35 AM, Fortune86 said:

The Master of Masters is...a strange guy.

A movie? Where does it say that?

The Gamer's Joint on youtube posted a video about it.

Also, yeah, he is. It's really got me curious to know where he is, where he went and if he's going to reappear. Also, what the heck is in that dang box? He is a great troll character though, and his voice actor being Ray Chase makes it better. Noctis did say he wanted to play a character in KH and it sounds like he had a lot of fun with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1p-smk4jA4

So um, I've been thinking. 

Do you guys think that either (or perhaps both) the Riku Replica or Vanitas will reappear as Ansem Vessels? Because that would mess me up.  

I am excited for KH 3 to come out even though in a year. I hope it goes quick. i know im little down that the english actors for the first and 2nd isnt there since their voice is different ill try to get used to it hopefully. 

On 11/8/2017 at 9:51 PM, Flamekitty48 said:

I am excited for KH 3 to come out even though in a year. I hope it goes quick. i know im little down that the english actors for the first and 2nd isnt there since their voice is different ill try to get used to it hopefully. 

Different voice actors? They're still the same. Which ones are you talking about? o.O? Sure Xehanort will be replaced, but thats because the legendary Lennard Nemoy passed away, same with Ansem the Wise's va, but everyone else should still be the same. Rspecially on the FF side. Yeah, Steve Burton's busy with soaps, but he's balanced it well before, and George Newburn is currently playing Superman, but he can balance just as easily. We still got the main heroes too. Riku, Sora, Ventus/Roxas, Lea, Goofy, Donald, Kairi.

I just want to know what Axel will be wearing in KH3. They won't be keeping him in the coat, will they?