Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I thought I had read before quite some time ago that SE stated most of the worlds will be new.

(Obviously Olympus is included because is a "classic" because of the Colosseum fights that are a main side feature of the games).

Not that I have anything against the old worlds, I just want new stuff, new characters new stories, etc.

The only worlds I really don't want to see in the games are Star Wars worlds (already a complex story/series, don't need it in KH world) and Marvel worlds (besides Big Hero 6). Again, most marvel stories/universes have too complex of story lines and inter-connectivity to be included in the KH universe (in my opinion).

I do want to see a Frozen world though! As long as they don't make it the press buttons singing world like Atlantica was reduced to D:

(I do actually like the movie, though after my nephew watched it about seven times in a row every day last summer I did want to stab the TV with an icicle)

I do want to see a Frozen world though! As long as they don't make it the press buttons singing world like Atlantica was reduced to D:

Hallelujah. If they make it a singalong I will seriously rage. I'll still get the game, but I will be furious.

But yeah I already stated my reasons for not wanting Marvel and Star Wars in KH3. I'd be ok if they were in a spinoff, but not a main game.

And I did see the article about how 'most' of the worlds will be new, but that doesn't say all of them.

I just hope they leave out Hundred Acre Woods this time. :/ Enough is enough, there's hardly anything left they can do with that now. Pages got lost, areas disappeared. Pages got stolen, Pooh forgot everyone. What else is there to do to the dang book? Burn it? No HAW then. wink.gif

But they have been going to older movies by Disney in recent games. Timeless River is basically as old as you can get, and Three Musketeers is pretty dang esoteric.

OH WAIT

JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA

What if they put in TWEWY in THEIR world? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Imagine playing the Reaper's Game with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Hallelujah. If they make it a singalong I will seriously rage. I'll still get the game, but I will be furious.

But yeah I already stated my reasons for not wanting Marvel and Star Wars in KH3. I'd be ok if they were in a spinoff, but not a main game.

And I did see the article about how 'most' of the worlds will be new, but that doesn't say all of them.

I just hope they leave out Hundred Acre Woods this time. :/ Enough is enough, there's hardly anything left they can do with that now. Pages got lost, areas disappeared. Pages got stolen, Pooh forgot everyone. What else is there to do to the dang book? Burn it? No HAW then. wink.gif

But they have been going to older movies by Disney in recent games. Timeless River is basically as old as you can get, and Three Musketeers is pretty dang esoteric.

OH WAIT

JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA

What if they put in TWEWY in THEIR world? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Imagine playing the Reaper's Game with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Just an update on that video you linked to, he made a new update stating that Lion King is still possible in KH3, so that renews my hope a bit. If you click on teh link he puts another link to the update in there so you'll see it.

As for Pixar, I don't want to see any right now. I know that Disney owns it now, but Disney and Pixar are still, in my view, their own entities with different styles and ideas. Once this saga is over, I'm all for Pixar, but for KH3 I don't want to see anything.

Just an update on that video you linked to, he made a new update stating that Lion King is still possible in KH3, so that renews my hope a bit. If you click on teh link he puts another link to the update in there so you'll see it.

As for Pixar, I don't want to see any right now. I know that Disney owns it now, but Disney and Pixar are still, in my view, their own entities with different styles and ideas. Once this saga is over, I'm all for Pixar, but for KH3 I don't want to see anything.

Well good. I loved both of those worlds, but I'm really hoping TLK makes a return. Lion Sora was just so adorable. wub.gif plus it was fun to be able to run so fast. even without the ability to use drive forms.

I'm with you guys in that aspect. Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar should not be included in this game. Why? Because they each have their own universe and set of rules and just.....it really wouldn't work out for a game that's trying to wrap up its own saga. For the games after this one, sure. I'd have no problem if Sora wanted to learn the ways of the Jedi under master Yoda, or for Goofy to 'goof off' with Jar Jar or for Donald and R2D2 to get on each other's nerves. It'd also be neat for Sora to check out Tony Stark's mansion and see all of his neat gadgets or for Goofy to try out Captain America's Shield. Or seeing Donald trying to lift Thor's hammer. But, not in this game.

as long as frozen or star wars doesnt get in ill be content with whatever worlds are in kh3 tbh

ive never seen BH6 so im not particularly hype for it but hey its cool i guess

i just want a release date........ im so tired

Edited by Switch

My take on Frozen is this, I dont' want to see this world used for the story alone. In most of the worlds we've seen in the Kingdom Hearts universe, those worlds stories had a "boss" at the end. In the movies, Aladdin fought Jafar, in Lion King, Simba fought Scar. These movies had a boss figure to go off of, whereas Frozen does not. So, if Frozen is included, make it revolve around what happens after the movie's story, like they said they were doing with Big Hero Six.

They could always use Hans as a boss. Maybe give them Shadow powers or something. Or just use a Shadow Boss.

No point in putting up spoilers since the move is 2 years old, but the point I was attempting to make was that in the movies I mentioned, the main characters actually fought the villain. In Frozen, hes made out to be the villain late in the movie, and there isn't an actual fight with him. I mean I suppose they COULD make us fight him, but I think that would ruin it. I think I would be ok with a Heartless boss, but make it fit the story or make it after the story.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Hey not everyone knows o3o

All of the movies have been rewritten in the game to suit the story. Some more than others. Pretty sure there wasn't a fight scene in Wonderland, or Cinderella.

Well those worlds had a Heartless/uh...I forget the name, boss, so not an ingame villain. That is fine, but fighting he who I won't name isn't, at least to me.

Queen of Hearts was a boss.

It all depends on how Disney/Square handle it. Apart from Atlantica in KHII I liked how they did most of the worlds/stories. I'm sure they'll do fine in KHIII.

On a side note, I never played Dream Drop. How much am I going to be confused in KHIII?

Hmm....well it basically laid out the overall plan that Organization 13 had and the major mastermind though I think you can figure that out. I think that reading up on the plot will be beneficial since there are some developments that are important, especially concerning the Nobodies.

Oh dear. I hope I didn't miss too much.

I would have got it, but I didn't have the right console.

On a side note, I never played Dream Drop. How much am I going to be confused in KHIII?

Well, thre is a lot of story that explains a lot of what happened in the past as well as what the 3rd game is setting up to. Also some pretty big things happened in DDD that might confuse you, bu tI won't spoil it. True you can't really play the game without the console, but you can watch the cut-scene movie on youtube to fill you in.

It's kinda long, because it's all of the cut scenes put together in a movie layout. Sure you don't get the fun of playing it, but it'll help you see what the story is so you won't be confused. I won't spoil the ending for you, but boy is it a doosey.

I will say this, the ending made me really fangirl giddy xd.png One person in particular seems to be setting up to play a bigger part than we initially thought they would.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Four hours? O.o

Yeah, I'm going to have to wait until the weekend I think xd.png

Thanks for the link.

lol, yeah. That was my first reaction too. laugh.gif

You're welcome. ^^

I realised what I really hope from KHIII is a new song. I love Sanctuary and Simple and Clean but I'd love another song for the series.

Maybe it's trivial but I do love the music!

I think they will. I know they reused the songs for the other installments, but since KH3 is a continuation on the main line of the games, it should get a new song. And it better be by Utada Hikaru.

I hope she makes a return to make the song for the third game. I think about a year ago they said she'd be doing it, but I don't remember where I heard that.

Yah I had no problems with them reusing for non-main games (which is kind of silly thinking about it because all of them have contributed to the story-line... side note, I wish PS4 would have backwards compatibility since the PS3 Remix compilations are on them... I mean, I have all the games anyway, but I'd love to have the remasters..)

But III definitely needs a new song and yes it has to be Utada Hikaru because always. And her music is great instrumentally.

On the subject of Frozen, how about that ice monster as a boss? Possessed by a Heartless, it'd be really awesome to fight especially when Elsa realizes she can't control it anymore. Her creations do kinda get away from her after all.

I highly doubt it will be on the ps3, probably ps4 (which I dont have but will buy immediately upon this release) I'm all for Pride Rock again, though Little Mermaid wasn't exactly my favorite. I was watching a discussion video on Youtube for potential new worlds, and Atlantis the Lost Empire popped up, which I think would be an awesome addition, just like Treasure Planet. They are both kinda obscure but they would still be great.

I hope not, but my luck probably. Hmm I think a few other games I play is on the Ps4 as well, have something new to price then so I can talk my mom into getting one. '

As for another note not dealing with systems. I hope Olaf is a playable companion like Donald and Goofy lol. That was would Awesome

Ehh, I see Olaf more as a summon to be honest. I really like the idea of the big snow man to be a heartless-possessed boss. Though I see Anna or Christoph to be the actual team character for the world. Since we'd probably meet up with one or both of them in the woods heading to find Elsa in the mountains. That's just my guess anyway.

@Lady_Nightfox - I agree with you and think it's stupid that the PS4 doesn't let you play PS3 games. Especially since I bought both the PS3 final mixes assuming the PS4 could play them, but nope. Now I can't return them because they've been opened and Walmart has that dumb rule that once a 'disc-type item' has been open you can only exchange it for another exact copy. dry.gif

Reason why I'm waiting to get a PS4 instead of PS3 is because of three games. Final Fantasy 15, because it looks cool, Kingdom Hearts 3 and the Final Fantasy Seven remake. The last game alone is worth buying a PS4 for. I mean, it's not obvious that I'm a FF7 fangirl or nothin'. rolleyes.gif

Seriously though, Playstation would make more money if it was backwards compatible.

I bought a ps3 about as month after the ps4's release due to wanting a few games for it, and I had held off on buying it for a while. Theres nothing out currently that I want for the 4 so I'm content to hold onto my ps3 to play what I have, basically both final mixes, Skyrim and Ni no Kuni. You know what would be awesome? If there was a special bundle for the game with a special ps4, I'd totally save up for that.