notpc

Naming based on code

Have you named a dragon based on it's code?  

1,975 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recently I named one of my dragons based on its code for the first time. -> E9GE is now named 'Edge' for his first name. smile.gif

Reja = Reja (alt black hatchie)

Obai = Obai (waterhorse adult)

Nodl = Nodl (green adult)

Code= Name, because it sounds like that

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

My purple hatchling gendered male today, and since its code is "cuss" (caps altered), I named him "Bad Language".

Caught this egg today "EWmj" lol, so although it pretty much says it all, I might have to name it something a little more clever :0) I have named many of my dragons after codes, makes things more interesting ^^

ALLL THE TIME smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifxd.png

EDIT: i just realized i have a vamp egg with the code XFkr....what should i name it? blink.gif

Edited by lizardtail

I have some happy.gif

VEDr = Vedra (female black)

AX4P = Ask For Peace (male hellfire)

VLSE = Volser (male flamingo)

Allt = Alternative Universe (female nebula)

ilum = Night Illumine (male nocturne)

aike = Aike (male spitfire)

I allways have a look now but seldom see a good one, I do have

T1Xl - Mystic Tixi

Edited by nooey

g00B -> Goob (paper)

Yeah...I found "goob" hilarious for some reason, so I turned it into a name. ._.

Oh, right, and another one:

dUkE -> Duke of Dorkface Inbreeding (male vamp)

Duke Dorkface was taken at the time and Duke of Dorkface didn't sound quite right...so since he was also inbred, he ended up named that. And yes, that was the best I could come up with for dUkE! >>

I have a shallow water with the code NmJ3 so i named him "No more Just Eggie NmJ3"

I never thought I'd do this, but I decided that it would be helpful to name my unnamed dragons. I just did it for the first time today - Isek (iseK) and Zorgg (z0rG) for my pygmies (female and male, respectively). I kind of liked how those names sounded.

one dragon i named tito dorkface (TITo). And one of my first dragons had the code tRue, so i found a greek name meaning good, pure of heart, etc. but those are the only 2.