notpc

Naming based on code

Have you named a dragon based on it's code?  

1,973 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All my dragons names are based on their codes.

For example:

ueih = Ueih

OEdp = Oedip

lrha = Lyrha

Weird names but I like them.

One of My daughters dragons has the code tiTt *caps messed*

this is a frozen sitting black alt on her scroll she resisted the temptation to name it the obvious! so she called it Supper Massive Black Alt laugh.gif

The only dragon I named based on code is Combo, my Nebula. His code was cMB0. It was an inevitable decision. =p

I've done it twice, I have a female pygmy that I named "Lil Coil" based off of her code "Coil" I have a female sunset dragon that I named IamV and that is also her code.

gRUM is known as The Grumpiest Vampire.

MADe is known as She Made Me Do It

UR2G is known as You Are Too Good To Me

gRUM is known as The Grumpiest Vampire.

MADe is known as She Made Me Do It

UR2G is known as You Are Too Good To Me

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I just named gtdQ as Getting Things Done QUICKLY (thanks to David Allen for the book). And getting it done really did take me just a couple of seconds xd.png

Ship Of Daylight Glory - ShiP

Shield Of The 7Ace - 74ce (Like the 4 is a A)

That's really it.

I should have done it with gIMP but didnt, so now I'm looking at T9sj and wondering about the possibilities smile.gif

Never really looked at the codes, and haven't really bothered. But now that you mentioned it, I'd think I'll try to start looking at the codes of eggs that I get.

I've got one on my scroll that makes a word, but if I used it it would get my scroll burned. Very interesting code, that one.

Yellow dino, code IFuk.

I do it occasionally, if there's something I really like and I don't have another name in mind. Right now, I've got A Duo (ADuo), Omigawd (OhMG), and Oh Ho (OHH0). Oh, and Kyle Azzurro (K7le).

Edited by god_matter