Zilithandria

SPAM:Trade descriptions?

So, I'm more inactive on Dragon Cave than active. By a lot. Trading dragons is new to me as of this year (hi there~ how are you? 😁). Some of the codes in the trade descriptions I can figure out; but some I can't figure out. What is a salt code? What is an NR egg?

NR is new release, they want the most currently released dragons.

Salt is spriters alt dragon descendants

Code eggs are the egg codes that are words, or look like words, or sometimes all capital letters in the code or all numbers, etc. Code hunters usually specify what type of codes they prefer

9 minutes ago, Zilithandria said:

So, I'm more inactive on Dragon Cave than active. By a lot. Trading dragons is new to me as of this year (hi there~ how are you? 😁). Some of the codes in the trade descriptions I can figure out; but some I can't figure out. What is a salt code? What is an NR egg?

This article may interest you.

SAlt = Spriter's alt, or more specifically a descendant of a spriter's alt, since only spriters of holiday dragons can have the actual ones. There are no SAlt codes, just SAlt lineages. Not sure what is meant by 'salt code'. NR = new release.

This isn't really the section for this - this would have been better in help. Please read the rules for each section before posting.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.