AngelsSin

ANSWERED:ANSWERED:Need help concerning trade reporting.

So someone recently reported me for something that i have not seen listed in the trade rules, granted i haven't checked the rules for a while.

I did nothing that others are not in current time having posted as well.

This is something i have seen other people doing ALL THE TIME.

I'm not even entirely sure what the problem was with my post. These other posts have been up for a while yet there is no issue with theirs?

I can't even find a link for reporting such an issue. So how was this person able to report me?

This was the message:

Your account’s ability to create public trades and add messages to trades has been removed due to misuse.

You are blocked until: May 15, 2023.

The following trade messages were reported and may have contributed to this restriction. Not all these messages may violate the rules:

• CB W: return accidently auto-abandon i2IEV (3EG checker Silver/F Umbra) or can breed pm AngelsSin

For reference, the rules for trading are as follows:

Describe what you’re offering and/or help others understand what types of offers you are looking for. If creating a public trade, your message should be applicable to many people using the trading hub, not just a specific person. Off-site links are forbidden.

So let me unpack this. i described what i was offering and looking for. The post was to reach as many people as possible. There was no specific person i was referencing unless you count myself. No off site links were used. Unless you consider my forum name as such, which is not a link, in which case several other people are also in violation.

And while this is only for a day. It limits me TRADING for my egg back.

And while i can't prove it i believe this was targeted. I have had a scroll bomber consistently putting my scroll in hatcheries making my eggs sick for a month now i have already lost one egg and have had to keep my dragons fogged to protect them. 

So please help me understand how this is ok or that i did something wrong while others do the same? And if i did nothing wrong does that then means the person who reported me and the person who accepted the report and rendered judgement were in the wrong unless they were the same person and will they have judgement rendered to them?

Please help me understand what happened. I understand names will not be given.

Keep in mind that user reports are sent to moderators, who review them. User reports alone don't create bans, and all reports are reviewed. There is no way for a user to target you with reports, and any users noted to be abusing the report system are barred from using it. 

Your post did violate the rules. It isn't targeted at many people on the hub, it is targeted at one person - whoever has that one singular egg you are looking for. Only that person can respond. Therefor, your trade violates the rules. 

Once an egg leaves your hands, it is free for all. We don't allow people to 'witch hunt' their egg back because it leads to harassment toward whoever caught it.  Seeking specific eggs is not allowed on the hub. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.