Murkydepths

Join me in buying silver sonatas from the market and abandoning them!

So basically when the last few days of the eclipse period happens, we buy a ton of silver sonatas from the market and ap them for all the people who arrive late or didn't get one during the drop.

I will be buying and abandoning 10 silver sonatas 😄

If you have shards to spare, join me in spreading the silver! Pledge an amount you'll send to the ap and let's see how many we can get.

I decided I could wait to raise my set and have ap'd 18 so far. I'll continue buying and tossing as long as the price doesn't rise, so with any luck another 6 is dropping in a few hours.

Ah, cool idea!  I have over 18,000 shards, so I can donate to the cause!  Off to do it now... :) 

ETA: ah, didn't realize you still had to wait 5 hours!  Ah well, I'm going to buy and abandon some over the next couple of days. :) 

Edited by random_dragon_collector

7 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Ah, cool idea!  I have over 18,000 shards, so I can donate to the cause!  Off to do it now... :) 

ETA: ah, didn't realize you still had to wait 5 hours!  Ah well, I'm going to buy and abandon some over the next couple of days. :) 

Oh what you gotta wait 😧 Dang. This idea was a flop xD

I will do the same though and buy and ap my 10 silves over the next few days. Maybe try and get a full inventory on the last day.

Final count is 74 silver sonata CBs abandoned including a couple cave-caught batches from eclipse day. Went from over 9k shards to 2.6k left. If my math is right each period between eclipses should be ~17 weeks, or 1700 shards regained. Fun!

hmm this might be a nice idea. I might buy a couple more and abandon a few. I have to wait and see the gender of the two I already bought for myself, I'll probably want to keep four for myself to start nice lineages because I have trouble (mostly limited patience) picking up sonatas from the cave (I got two golds, one of them I traded for something I wanted equally as much- 2g pb silver)

I want to say thank you to this thread. I was able to get a market silver sonata from the AP thanks to some very kind users. It has since grown up and bred, but without you all and other AP abandoners, I would still just have my two I bought from the market. 

Bumped for awareness, since the next Eclipse starts in T-minus 10 days

The Silver Eclipse Sonata's are available in the market now.  I tossed a couple to the AP.  They have to be held for 5 hours first. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo