Sparkkat

Only female dragons

Ive been hatching dragons for a few days now, but they are always female, am i doing something wrong or is this normal? I want to breed my dragons but i keep getting females TwT

286212B7-C951-4F3A-A64C-55B9EFA56A7B.jpeg

No worries, you've done nothing wrong!  It's normal!  Aside from a handful of holiday breeds that only have one possible gender, they're basically a 50/50 split and sometimes you just get really unlucky with a streak of things gendering wrong.  (Or lucky, if they all happen to be the one you want)

One thing you may want to try and do is get some Pink dragons because those have a special ability (usable once every 7 days) that lets them influence the gender of an egg to be the same as them.  (If you got a Pink and it gendered female you could try swapping it on the trade hub for a male one!  You'll need Magi dragons for that, but those don't matter about what gender they are to use their BSA for trading)

Another thing you could try is the "Hatchie didn't gender right" thread--that's just for swapping exact dragons, so the exact same breed of dragon you have for one of a different gender.  If you don't have Magi, you could put a note in your post that you don't have a Magi so you'd need the other person to PM you and initiate a trade, I think?

Other than that, just wait it out and the streak will end on it's own, it happens to everybody once in a while!

What KageSora said. If you aren't actively influencing your eggs using Pinks, you can end up with a really lopsided scroll. This is much more apparent with a newer scroll, with fewer dragons.

Edited by missy_