_Charky

The Code Collectors' Club

Hi!
Well over a decade ago, I started a thread for people to list the specific codes they collected. I then proceeded to completely forget that I'd done that.

It recently came up in discussion that we needed a way to track who collected which codes, so - using the power of modern technology - I have made a Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QBN6FODDRqt1jUkteWBQnpEUBHvXSavYdmYaakK10BA/edit?usp=sharing

To add or modify an entry, you can use the following google form:

https://forms.gle/tpoAAwnCn7go7TcK9

Feel free to let me know if you have any issues- and to share your cool code wins ./ projects in this thread!

If you have a code someone's looking for, please PM them, or send a Discord message. Don't post it in here, that clogs the thread.

Related links

If you have a cool code to share, but nobody in the database matches what you have, you might want to check out The oddball code trading center

If your code starts with a Z, you might get some interest from The Z Project

If you're really nosy, you can look at my original thread here

Edited by _Charky

Oop, please ignore my request for editing privs. I promise I know how to read :3

Such a good idea to have an easily searchable spreadsheet with this information. Several times now I’ve grabbed a code I vaguely recalled someone looking for, but have not been able to find out who using forum search. 

Edited by Googs

This will be really helpful! I don’t often code hunt deliberately but I’ve grabbed some cool ones on accident and having a pointer to who might want it will be super nice :3

does anyone remember the name of the person who's always hunting for death-related codes? i've seen them make trades periodically looking for death codes, but i can't find any atm. i have a code they might be interested in but i can't remember their name for the life of me

HAVE

CB Mimic_hatchling.png with readable word code 'GUNCk' | LINK

WANT

please see note in sig!

Best offer of the following (must be hatchies or incuhatchable eggs)

CB male pyrrhichios

CB female bright-breasted wyverns

Zyus (all colors just for summoning so they do NOT need to be CB!!)

OFFER

offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason (like to bump it on the trade hub) and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link!

Mimic_hatchling.png Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!