AnnAndArts

ANSWERED:HELP ME! DC WON’T LET ME BACK IN!!

Go to solution Solved by AnnAndArts,

What do I need to do? I have changed my password 5 time! It worked once but here I am, and this last time it wanted me to change my username!

That did it!Now we are getting PERSONAL! And I don’t like that. (Inert a famous KAREN sniff here) I’m going to the MANAGER!!  Walking off in a huff  Omg where we? Oh?  OH!! Locked out !!  

Is there anyone   WHOOOH huge clap of thunder right over the house! Did’t scare my cat though.  Ok who knows anything to help me.

Rain sodden little girl waiting hopping some one will help her 😭

I read some of those books and I can’ change my email. I have jumped through hoops just to get back in. Going back.

The reason I can’t start a new account is because of an old account I had here years ago. Don’ t recall how long. Aaannd the account has my email and my user name which is why I can’t drop this account. I have things going on babies to take care of ……you know the drill. Somehow some way I am gettinto my account.

If it keeps telling you your password is wrong something must be wrong with your password saver or how your keyboard types it in. I don't know why it would ask you to change your username. Can you post a screenshot?

There is nothing wrong with the keyword. I carefully write it down and carefully  input each and every letter. I checked into the innards here and just my luck Apple has hidden them somewhere. I’m going To go buy some of the tools that the Lockpicking Lawyer on You Tube sells. Summit’s gotta work

This has been resolved. I am very happy!!

Well, really it was just persistence that did. it I tried some of the suggestions, but some didn’t apply to me because Apple buried what I needed to look at.   Changing  the email was not an option as well as starting a new account. I didn’t want to loose what I had. 

It was just last try with another new password that it worked . I do appreciate everyone who tried to help this old lady.

Now I will get back to my babies. For once they behaved themselves.

Well, really it was just persistence that did. it I tried some of the suggestions, but some didn’t apply to me because Apple buried what I needed to look at.   Changing  the email was not an option as well as starting a new account. I didn’t want to loose what I had. 

It was just last try with another new password that it worked . I do appreciate everyone who tried to help this old lady.

Now I will get back to my babies. For once they behaved themselves.

There was really no particular post that help only when they said to try again .