TJ09

2023-04-01 - It's April Again

According to the latest in scientific research, the earth has once again entered the phase of the yearly cycle known to those who observe the Gregorian Calendar as "April." To celebrate this momentous occasion, Dragon Cave is doing the same thing it's always done: blocking access to the biomes until you participate in a mildly-compulsory event.

So go forth. Blame your partner in crime (or don't). Get a special reward (or don't). Do it today, because it'll be gone tomorrow (or don't).

Hm......... which do I choose this year? :D

Completely forgot it was April until I saw this (it's been April 1st here for hours now, haha). Thank you mystery user who also said nothing - I needed one more right way up April mint to complete my scroll goals!

YAY!  I got another eggy!  :D

I've been waiting ALL YEAR FOR THIS. ❤️ 

and I finally have my second fools-mint! fdehkjlaw;jmfkdas 😭

Spoiler

To get the special egg, you MUST BLAME the other person!  (Don't worry about them, it's all RNG, not a real live person)

Click to learn how to get the special egg ^^

Bring back googly eyes 👀!

Was on my way to try to find an egg I’ve been looking for….and what do I get? Caught in the cave and I hadn’t even done anything…yet (scared the living daylights outta me!). Well as you can see, I didn’t get eaten; neither did I get the egg I was hoping for top off my limit. So, what did I get? A mint 😑

I was egglocked, thank the Ghodz my Shallow Water hatched.

I got the egg! My first April Fools Mint will get a sibling!

3 minutes ago, AnnAndArts said:

Was on my way to try to find an egg I’ve been looking for….and what do I get? Caught in the cave and I hadn’t even done anything…yet (scared the living daylights outta me!). Well as you can see, I didn’t get eaten; neither did I get the egg I was hoping for top off my limit. So, what did I get? A mint 😑

Better a Dragon in your cave than nothing...  or being eaten...  Remember, some Dragons think that Humans are crunchy and tasty with catsup...!!!

I have a couple topsy-turvy minties, so I'm going to try and give one to someone else!

EDIT: Nope, they said nothing.  Normal minto for us both

Edited by Suzaku