Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gr4v3

New Player Introduction

Hi, my name is Grave, I came here from another adoptable game. If you have any advice you want to share, please do.

Hello and welcome! My advice:

1. Use fansites to hatch and grow your dragons, it's the easiest way to get the views you need. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragon to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need more than three.

2. Do not add your dragons to fansites when they are too young (7d), it increases the chances of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I don't add mine until ~6d10h left, and during holiday releases I wait until ~5d23h since fansites get so much more traffic then.

3. If you want some one-on-one help with learning how to play the game and navigate the forums I recommend making a post in The Mentoring Project asking for help. Mentors can answer your questions and teach you how to play the game and use the forums. I'm actually a mentor, you're welcome to PM me with questions anytime. :) 

I hope all this helps!

On 3/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! My advice:

1. Use fansites to hatch and grow your dragons, it's the easiest way to get the views you need. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragon to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need more than three.

2. Do not add your dragons to fansites when they are too young (7d), it increases the chances of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I don't add mine until ~6d10h left, and during holiday releases I wait until ~5d23h since fansites get so much more traffic then.

3. If you want some one-on-one help with learning how to play the game and navigate the forums I recommend making a post in The Mentoring Project asking for help. Mentors can answer your questions and teach you how to play the game and use the forums. I'm actually a mentor, you're welcome to PM me with questions anytime. :) 

I hope all this helps!

On 3/15/2023 at 2:18 AM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Have you visited help page already?

That helped. Thanks!