Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Svonkey

Hello from Finland!

Hello everyone!

I'm a 25 years old girl from Finland. I'm not a native english speaker but I'll try my best to write here in english :D

I used to collect dragons at younger age, but sadly I can't remember my old scroll name anymore, but I remember I loved white dragons and balloon dragons when I was child!

I like drawing, reading and jogging. Also my hobbies are sim-game horses and gaming, and I'm a such a true crime junkie!

I'm happy to be back and also enjoy this hobby as much as when I was younger! Happy hunting to everyone ❤️

Hello and welcome! Your English was perfectly fine to me. :) 

I love reading! What do you like to read? You should check out our Books subforum for discussions with fellow book-lovers. 

I also love gaming, what do you like to play?

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I know Finland as the country where Cities:Skylines developed XD  

On 3/15/2023 at 6:10 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Your English was perfectly fine to me. :) 

I love reading! What do you like to read? You should check out our Books subforum for discussions with fellow book-lovers. 

I also love gaming, what do you like to play?

Thank you! :D

I love detective fiction and biographical novels, now I'm reading a book of Queen Elisabeth II, because I absolutely love british Royal family! <3 I'll check out that subforum, thank you!

I like open world games like RDR and Assasins Creed!

On 3/15/2023 at 11:13 AM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I know Finland as the country where Cities:Skylines developed XD  

Thank you! Haha, we also have supercell, santa claus and Kimi Räikkönen XD

1 hour ago, Svonkey said:

Thank you! :D

I love detective fiction and biographical novels, now I'm reading a book of Queen Elisabeth II, because I absolutely love british Royal family! ❤️ I'll check out that subforum, thank you!

I like open world games like RDR and Assasins Creed!

Thank you! Haha, we also have supercell, santa claus and Kimi Räikkönen XD

I've just started reading Sherlock Holmes stories and love them! I feel so satisfied if I can guess the culprit before the end!

I've never played Assassin's Creed and should, I know there are some gems in the franchise like Black Flag. Just Ubisoft's aggressive monetization always kept me away.

Welcome to the forums and hey! I've been to Finland! I've been to Helsinki and Turku and somewhere rural where we stayed with some friends for a few days