igloo9201

Expanded/Expandable Lineage View

^ 100% agree with igloo there

edit: damn it, new page. You know what, ya'll keep track of this anyway, you know what I'm agreeing with XD

Edited by StarlightLion

I'd ideally like to see both the ability to expand individual dragons and then an "expand all" option so that you can see what you need/want.

21 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

Just to clarify - yes, my ideal would be to see everything in one page that you get the ability to scroll through. That would be my ideal situation, to have like a "load full lineage" button/link and see the whoooole thing with expanded scrollbars for vertical and horizontal scrolling. If nothing else, I would at LEAST like to see some kind of option on the lineage page to indicate if a particular part of the lineage goes back further than what we can see, because any of these suggestions would IMO be better than what we have right now.

Good luck with him on a single page in any form,; he who was described by @Ext3h as the most complex piece of inbreeding EVER.... with 1107 repeated dragons...

https://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Inbred.php?dcode=73DVe&depth=Full&repeats=y

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Good luck with him on a single page in any form,; he who was described by @Ext3h as the most complex piece of inbreeding EVER.... with 1107 repeated dragons...

https://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Inbred.php?dcode=73DVe&depth=Full&repeats=y

Just because your device would crash when loading a lineage with that many dragons doesn't mean it isn't possible to load them all on one page. 

Not in any way that you could actually see them all, even when scrolling, I think. I have a very large screen and powerful quad processors, BTW. The device wouldn't be the issue. He used to crash AOND for the longest time. Some input from @TJ09 on whether this is possible would be good to have,

I'm not TJ, but while it sounds like it's *possible*, it's certainly going to hammer the server.
I like the idea, and I'd considered implementing something to deal with the problem myself, but it would have to intentionally be slow to avoid spamming the API.

Interestingly, I tried to use the inbred check on one of my own dragons and I managed to crash it <.< I might have to see if I've got a new record holder.

Edited by _Charky

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not in any way that you could actually see them all, even when scrolling, I think. I have a very large screen and powerful quad processors, BTW. The device wouldn't be the issue. He used to crash AOND for the longest time. Some input from @TJ09 on whether this is possible would be good to have,

HOW could you not see them all with scrolling??  Scrolling doesn't have a finite limit to how much you can scroll??  It may be tedious to scroll enough to browse the whole lineage but there's no reason you would be unable to do so.