TJ09

2022-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

11 hours ago, Tehpikachu said:

WELCOME TO THE PINK PARADE

I mean, to be fair, there's also some red, and a bit of white.

3 hours ago, Catvrix said:

Just sad we can only have 2 CB valentines of each breed, since I wanted a CB of each growing stage :(

I, too, hope for the day when the limit for v-days & x-mas might be bumped from two to four. Might be wishful thinking at this point, though.

Woo! I've been waiting for this one!
Time to hunt some pretty eggs, good luck to everyone trying to get a Vermeil, it's gonna be tough. Just remember to be there for 14th and the next two days so you won't have to hunt the NR next year! ^^

Boo, I am late! Luckily, there's not a whole lot I need to breed/collect, so I may start some new lineages if I find some cool ones 😮

Funny picture ^^^🤣🤣🤣

Happy Valentines Day! Guys, I want to say thank you ! There are still soooo many kind people here on this forum!!! I was not active about 10 years and now happy to be here with u again ❤️

Since I have all the CBs now I took the opportunity to grab some low time eggs from the abandoned page. Now I'm at a point where I have too many hatchlings to grab any more eggs 😂 Luckily they'll grow up by the time the new egg comes around! Excited to see what it is

Happy Valentine's Week to all!

Playing catch and release in the AP. I'm looking for specific stuff, but sometimes I find a lineage that is just too pretty to pass up!

Wish there was a warning when a pairing is likely to make the big 4 egg clutch. Having to watch other people use my eggs as trade fodder 😣