yjlee

ANSWERED:How many dragons does the person with the most dragons have?

How many dragons does the person with the most dragons have?

I saw someone have over 10000 dragons, and while amazed at their persistence, I wondered if anyone had more.

I want to see actual scrolls, not theoretical numbers. If anyone knows, please share the scroll link or thier name.

As far as I know, I have the highest number of dragons, but not the highest number of adults.

https://dragcave.net/user/PrincessLucy

I know who has more adults than me, but I won't share that info as she seems to prefer to be quiet about that. I only know as one of her friends gave me her scrollname.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Actually the records site shows you as top for both... and for a good many other things too !

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Actually the records site shows you as top for both... and for a good many other things too !

That is only because that site is voluntary, and the other person hasn't logged into DC records to record their numbers.

She has 29468 adults and I only have  26158 adults.

Edited by PrincessLucy

On 1/31/2023 at 7:58 AM, PrincessLucy said:

As far as I know, I have the highest number of dragons, but not the highest number of adults.

https://dragcave.net/user/PrincessLucy

I know who has more adults than me, but I won't share that info as she seems to prefer to be quiet about that. I only know as one of her friends gave me her scrollname.

This is crazy. I've seen people with 1/3 this amount or less, typically. (Also I kinda wanted this link when I saw how many frozen hatchies you had in the signature banner so thanks for posting it... trying to get all that dragon info unlocked lol.)

4 hours ago, bord said:

This is crazy. I've seen people with 1/3 this amount or less, typically. (Also I kinda wanted this link when I saw how many frozen hatchies you had in the signature banner so thanks for posting it... trying to get all that dragon info unlocked lol.)

Freezing hatchlings was unlimited for a while, and then TJ put a limit.

I am fully addicted to DC, and now that I am retired I have even more time to work on making my scroll bigger.

On 2/1/2023 at 4:53 PM, PrincessLucy said:

Freezing hatchlings was unlimited for a while, and then TJ put a limit.

I am fully addicted to DC, and now that I am retired I have even more time to work on making my scroll bigger.

Yeah, I just checked the freeze action and saw there was a limit of ten per week, but I shouldn't have a problem with that since I won't be freezing them until I have at least one male and one female adult of a particular breed, and for now I'm trying to get one of each common/uncommon egg type (not the rarer ones, I'll have to breed for those later or trade.) And I'm still a young adult but I have too much free time on my hands so I've been able to get like 40 dragons in the first two weeks which is awesome (should get another part time job eventually though.)

Edited by bord

5 minutes ago, bord said:

Yeah, I just checked the freeze action and saw there was a limit of ten per week, but I shouldn't have a problem with that since I won't be freezing them until I have at least one male and one female adult of a particular breed, and for now I'm trying to get one of each common/uncommon egg type (not the rarer ones, I'll have to breed for those later or trade.) And I'm still a young adult but I have too much free time on my hands so I've been able to get like 40 dragons in the first two weeks which is awesome (should get another part time job eventually though.)

As your trophy level goes up, you can freeze more. Platinum trophies, which is the highest level, get to freeze 18 every 2 weeks.

Just now, PrincessLucy said:

As your trophy level goes up, you can freeze more. Platinum trophies, which is the highest level, get to freeze 18 every 2 weeks.

oh yeah, it said few weeks, and I already forgot that. but it's still something I don't need to do often, but I'm glad to know there's a limit so if I breed say, a third male Deep Sea Dragon, I'll freeze it right away so it gives the thing time to cool down (and it's good to know it goes up too, already I'm trying to get those 50 dragons just so I can have one extra egg at a time.)

PrincessLucy, I applaud you!

I have 14,475 grown dragons (and 22 babies... for the moment) and I thought I was doing pretty good.  :) 

DC should offer some kind of special trophy for 15,000+, I think, because it would be fun to "level up" again after reaching platinum.  (Or even for 20,000+; I can be patient!)  Tri-metal trophy?  Black trophy?  Rainbow trophy?  Sparkly celestial trophy?  I dunno, but hopefully it would also include like 4 more hatchie slots and 2 extra freezes.  :)  

Edited by sorenna

On 2/11/2023 at 11:45 PM, sorenna said:

PrincessLucy, I applaud you!

I have 14,475 grown dragons (and 22 babies... for the moment) and I thought I was doing pretty good.  :) 

DC should offer some kind of special trophy for 15,000+, I think, because it would be fun to "level up" again after reaching platinum.  (Or even for 20,000+; I can be patient!)  Tri-metal trophy?  Black trophy?  Rainbow trophy?  Sparkly celestial trophy?  I dunno, but hopefully it would also include like 4 more hatchie slots and 2 extra freezes.  :)  

Thank you.

Yeah, another trophy would be cool, especially if it came with more slots.

I only have 93 Valentine's dragons so far this season. That includes frozen and still growing.