Aries

ANSWERED:Lost Pygmies

Go to solution Solved by sorenna,

Just learned the interesting way of breeding Ray pygmies. I got three eggs and now two are lost. Nobody said having one would cost me other two.

Where did pygmy eggs gone? Can I get them back?

Posted (edited) Solution

When your dragons produce multiple eggs, you get a message along the lines of, "Select 1 egg to keep.  If none are selected, all will be abandoned after an hour." 

So you can keep only 1 egg on your scroll.  The rest will go to the AP (Abandoned Place / Abandoned Page).  If you don't select any of them to keep, they will all go to the AP after an hour.

The only way to get them back would be to catch them in the AP.  (However, the way the AP works is that if you abandon an egg there, you can't pick it up again unless someone else picks it up and re-abandons it first.)

That said, in general this kind of post would be better off in the Help section of the Forums and not the Discussion area.

You may also want to check out the DC Mentoring thread:

Edited by sorenna

Once upon a time, long long ago, you could keep all the eggs from a multi-clutch breeding. But you had to have a forum account to trade them. Then came the Trading Hub, and now you only get to keep one egg out of the clutch. 

Yeah I saw the message. Also one of the eggs was adopted. Can I contact the owner and make a trade?

If the owner is on forum, you can message them and ask. But there is no scroll to scroll communication.

Ok, another question to spare opening a new topic: There was an option to change the order of the scroll. I can't find it in the account settings. How to do that?

This should really go in tiny little questions if you dont't want a new thread, but at the: top of your scroll: there's a link to do that.image.png.8e270321a6edbd9845e1515a906dcaa4.png