Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadvimz

Hello everyone

Hello!

I've recently in the past 2 days came back to this game after remembering my 2010 account haha

Kinda learning stuff back and maybe decide to do a breeding project, seems like a nice thing to try to do

Cheers :)

Hi welcome back ^^  I'm impressed you remembered how to access an account from so long ago! I get locked out of things I use all the time xD; 

Breeding projects are super fun! Did you have a particular idea in mind, or a favorite dragon? :3

13 hours ago, zippuzzle said:

Hi welcome back ^^  I'm impressed you remembered how to access an account from so long ago! I get locked out of things I use all the time xD; 

Breeding projects are super fun! Did you have a particular idea in mind, or a favorite dragon? :3

Well I read about some terminology and thought about doing a checkers lineage thing, as for an idea I'm still looking for one.

Btw read the Z Project thing, https://dragcave.net/view/Z69F look what I found from 2010 haha, named it appropriately.

Haha! Think I saw you on the discord! Welcome back! :D

Think your story is exactly as mine!

On 1/20/2023 at 9:21 AM, inghelene said:

Haha! Think I saw you on the discord! Welcome back! :D

Think your story is exactly as mine!

Yeah probably have, the discord is a good place to re learn things and just discuss

On 1/20/2023 at 12:22 PM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome back! Have fun!

Thank you!