AbrelBeta

ANSWERED:Why did some topics not appear?

Go to solution Solved by Fuzzbucket,

Some of my friends sent Topic in "Introduce yourself", then we waited and waited. At first, I thought that mods might have rested (because we were in China, with jet lag), but we waited for almost a whole day and didn't get a reply. There was no notice that we might have violated the rules or what, and it was not passed. And we watched others' topic being passed, but we made no progress.

I feel strange. What may be the reason for this? Did she not successfully publish her topic or did too many new topics bury her? What should we do now? Should she try to publish a topic again at "introduce yourself"? ;-;

You can find your post history if you look on your profile and select activity. 

That will let you know if the topic was posted! 

It is probably up there; your introduction is. Who is your friend? I'll have a look for hers and tell you.

6 hours ago, _Ro_ said:

You can find your post history if you look on your profile and select activity. 

That will let you know if the topic was posted! 

It is probably up there; your introduction is. Who is your friend? I'll have a look for hers and tell you.

siiftun1857, I inquired about her topic content and deleted the Github off-site link she chained in (I'm not sure if it will affect). Now I'm waiting for the review of mods. x-x

A github link could have done it. It would look like spam.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

A github link could have done it. It would look like spam.

So I can reasonably suspect that she was ignored because she was treated as spam. (?

I'd guess so. Just like people selling Russian handbags on another forum I'm on. (Nothing against Russians or handbags, but there were LOADS of them over the space of a week, and it had NOTHING to do with that forum.)